Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Just shows how the fad is kinda dying out, the fact they have to have a “clearance” sale when this time last year they would sell out asap. To be honest I’m actually surprised they haven’t sold out in the “clearance” section, there’s loads left.

derbygail

Some of the new designs are actually nice. Pity the quality is desperate and the fitting is horrendous 😂
Ya I don’t know what the new suits are like to be honest but I bought some last year and the fitting was weird around the neck , kept rubbing off his chin so just didn’t bother with it then obviously and then the cuffs were too tight and the zip got stuck a as well . I find the poppers much better .

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
It’s a long process getting referred & them having the actual procedure done. I’m pretty sure she already started the ball rolling for the referral though.
90% sure She said before that they have health insurance so they’d probably go down the private route.

Tinybops

VIP Member
Ya I don’t know what the new suits are like to be honest but I bought some last year and the fitting was weird around the neck , kept rubbing off his chin so just didn’t bother with it then obviously and then the cuffs were too tight and the zip got stuck a as well . I find the poppers much better .
I bought some last year too and they were shocking bad. Now apparently they’ve changed and cuffs are bigger etc. but her legs are very long and they were huge and too tight around the belly. Plus at €13 a pop they don’t be long adding up in price 😬

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I think it’s clear he has sensory issues to some extent so until she gets a diagnosis I don’t think it would be right to take away the soother if it’s a comfort to him
I think he has really come on and if he was autistic I don’t think he would be responding like he does to her - answering to his name, having back and forth conversation, decent eye contact, points and shows interest in other kids. There’s prob a bit of a development delay but he may also just catch up if given the right support & can overcome sensory issues. Even if he does get a diagnosis of sensory disorder at some point he needs to get off bottles , get off soothers and get potty trained. They can train non verbal autistic kids at 3, I honestly think she would have him fully trained in 4 weeks if she preserved.he doesn’t look too far off the average 3 year old these days aside from the enabling she does in my opinion

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I actually thought that myself a couple of times. She has very obvious ‘soother teeth’ when myself & friends kids gave up their soothers the gap between the top & bottom ones closed up pretty fast.
i know she’s missing a couple of front teeth now but there’s still quite a big gap
She just needs to when they were about 2 max hide or dump the soothers …distract them for a few days and then the soothers will be history 😂 she just never wanted to do the hard parenting and of course leaving it to 5 or 6 the kids will demand them and it be much harder . Really makes me cringe so bad soothers in the gobs of kids who can talk - when I lived in Oz wouldn’t ever see them on kids past 12 to 16 months - just no need they are actually dangerous as they get older as they can bite off the plastic. She’s making a fool of that boy and molly coddling him way too much. She treats him like he has a disability when in reality he hasn’t been diagnosed with anything - bugs me 😑

Cant-be-arsed

He really has, it’s great to see. It’s such a worry as a parent
Those developmentals would have you completely addled wouldn’t they ☹ I remember my first guy having them and he was behind on everything except for speech and he is absolutely fine now he walked in his own time. I would be a bit bothered too if he was still drooling to that extent at 3 but she says she’s had him checked and they tell her he’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ He is just so cute!

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I like the gilet - it’s a nice cotton (mine are both sensitive and excema prone so we try to keep to cotton where possible) and will be perfect for the spring. It wouldn’t do for winter I don’t think. The leggings are a light material so won’t be going on him til he walks or he’ll go through the knees! The little suits then are a nice cotton too - nicer than the ones I got as presents when he was born first. They’re on the big side so will get plenty wear from them. Haven’t washed any of them yet but will keep ye posted!
Her first ever batch of leggings were excellent, they felt more like a Lycra, thicker and stretchier and absolutely no fading. My child wore them all the time, the 2nd lot were more cotton and lighter. They ripped soooo easily! Literally I bought 5 pairs to do my child each day in preschool and the knees were gone out of all of them within 8 weeks. No other leggings (penneys/dunnes/Tesco/next) ripped like that so easily. I was very disappointed especially because €10 a go is a lot, I thought they’d last like the first pair.

Tammys

VIP Member
I can’t judge on the soother my son is almost 3 and he has his still (for bed time only mind you and it was hard work to get to that stage with him!) and except for when he was sick not long ago and needed the doctor we are strict on it. But I completely disagree with giving a bottle and putting a baby grow on a 3 year old he is well past 3 now isn’t he closer to 4? I have to agree with whoever said above that they don’t “need it again” that is just nonsense. But I’d be fairly willing to bed he didn’t give up either of them she was just saying it.
How can he be trained with a baby grow on.
Jezs that long story about a cold sore.