Janetnewenham #1Journalist on d run from d tax man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok..so her trip to Sri Lanka in July should never of gone ahead..advice from most governments was not to travel there as there is a civil war there at present..know of a handful of people who pulled out because of this & Janet refused to give them back their deposits..so no wonder she can build her fancy villa👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok..so her trip to Sri Lanka in July should never of gone ahead..advice from most governments was not to travel there as there is a civil war there at present..know of a handful of people who pulled out because of this & Janet refused to give them back their deposits..so no wonder she can build her fancy villa👀👀
I felt so uncomfortable watching her Sri Lanka stories. It just screamed ‘white privilege’. The amount of people who can’t even get petrol to work, yet she’s able to by swanning around on a tourist visit. Just because there’s loopholes doesn’t mean it’s ethically right to do it. Same with lots of her other visits.

I followed her recently so I’m a bit naive with the controversy surrounding her over the years though. Is anyone able to do a roundup please?

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her when she was asking for people to give her money so she could continue with her content.

• Wow
I felt very uncomfortable during the Iraq stories I did in and out. She hasn't addressed the article

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her when she returned from Bali and moaned the whole time about being back in Cork. She was living in a beautiful home with her parents who seem to love and care about her. Her failure to check her privilege was unbelievable - being able to travel home, having a safe place to stay, having family around during lockdown etc. Drove me nuts.

There is just something about her....cant put my finger on it. That whole shout out to fund the lady's kitchen didn't sit right with me. Who in the name of gawd would donate to that. What didn't she donate the €500 herself....not huge money I suppose so would didn't she give it herself. That whole lifestyle of them all in Canggu or how ever you spell it is just odd.....all those grown adult are hiding from life or something

Anyone any idea what age she is?hard to put an age on her!!
About 43 ish🤔

Reactions: 5
I haven't followed her stories in a good while. Did she really?? I'm v shocked at that, terrible behaviour. The Washington Post article didn't show her in great light, surprised she hasn't addressed it.

Reactions: 6
I haven't followed her stories in a good while. Did she really?? I'm v shocked at that, terrible behaviour. The Washington Post article didn't show her in great light, surprised she hasn't addressed it.
I'd love to see her address it. She gets bould enough over things 🤣 she was as thick with the drama of naming her Villa and people responding to her telling her what it meant is Spanish.......wasn't it something to do with ladies of the night 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a bleeping bellend and has absolutely no morals and treats locals without dignity or respect. She caters to bellends just like her who use their money to exploit locals in weaker economics who are economically / socially disadvantaged and countries torn by war. It’s social media genocide..... anything for a quick picture or video of these people. You should be asking for consent. People who have no money can’t consent to pictures. They are agreeing to things because they think it will provide a meal for a day! Just like we don’t take photos of kids in parks, you shouldn’t be allowed to travel to foreign countries and make any content with people. There needs to be international law protecting local human beings from white privileged cunts.

Reactions: 16
A few years ago she met some American lad and the two of them decided to travel the length of Africa by public transport together. Anyway they got to like North Africa and he had a change of heart and left her and instead of carrying on with the trip she just flew straight to South Africa. It pissed me off because she was going on for months about it and solo travel etc etc and then at the very first hurdle she gave up.

• Haha
Has she addressed the deeply concerning issues raised by the Washington Times about being funded by a despotic government to promote Syria? I would imagine the same situation is probably true of Iraq too.

Reactions: 7
Has she addressed the deeply concerning issues raised by the Washington Times about being funded by a despotic government to promote Syria? I would imagine the same situation is probably true of Iraq too.
No of course she hasn't. She's a white saviour don't you know, she can do no wrong.

Reactions: 6
The new villa with the massive windows so that she can sit on the toilet and watch people slaving away in the rice fields 😳