Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically is if she needs to drag around porta loo Berty everywhere she goes.
---
Her anxiety is based around shitting herself, she’s bound to be claiming PIP if she’s that badly affected.

Reactions: 6
I bet if she was back down to her slimming world wedding weight a lot of her travel anxiety would disappear. She’s probably getting the shits about getting stuck in the seats or having to ask for a seatbelt extender. Then there is all the stress of having to wear something other than Charlie’s T-shirts and leggings on the beach which will be filled with confident people in swim swear.

Reactions: 10
People get far to comfortable on all these social media apps , fancy telling people you constantly crap yourself while you are trying to sell handmade items

Reactions: 14
Can't hold her own shit for a short 2 hour flight. Maybe don't eat the contents of WH Smith before boarding

Reactions: 8
She’s comfortable in her weight
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 7
The irony here! The reasons she’s no customers is through her passive aggressive attitude and ignorance

Reactions: 5
Arms too fat to reach the back of her head more likely.
Head too big for the arms to reach
---
Doesn’t know what time she’ll appear today ,she’s one of the chosen few can get a NHS dental appointment.

I don’t know?
I know brookies get a lot of twolls on their lives but surely she can't be slagging them off, thought they were besties. And doesn't she know what time her check up is? Doesn't know what time she'll be live, more bullshit from big beefy billy bullshiter

She was watching Brookie because she said they gave her a game idea?? Maybe it is them ? I know people were trying to ruin their business by sending fake emails etc.
---

Last edited:
Alternately she could stop eating all the shit she does … I’ve had my gallbladder removed and can still go out all day without shitting myself… I just make sure I don’t eat anything fatty ( ie cheese etc ) the day before..
---
Couldn't possibly be anything to do with her horrendous, fatty diet of course
No, Chub why ever would you think that
---
The irony here! The reasons she’s no customers is through her passive aggressive attitude and ignorance
From the mouth of the woman that has 99.9% of TikTok blocked

Last edited:
Has she filmed all those vids on the one day or not changed her clothes all week she measures on kitchen scales it’s very rare she uses those big ones , what does the law say about making in unsanitary conditions

Reactions: 6
Has she filmed all those vids on the one day or not changed her clothes all week she measures on kitchen scales it’s very rare she uses those big ones , what does the law say about making in unsanitary conditions
View attachment 2785733
So what you're telling us chins is that your biznezz is in the negative and was from the off if you've spent all that, I'd be amazed if you made 5p after all that

View attachment 2785733
Imagine using a beauty filter and still looking like a trog

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.