Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Said she’s got 70 orders to pack and it’s gonna take all day ? It’s almost 3pm what’s she been doing all morn if that was me I’d be up first thing get them all packed ready to send out today 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
M
I think he bought her that watch so they can constantly keep in touch ,like one of those trackers used for people with dementia.She said they constantly check up on each other every few hrs...Weird.
Maybe he bought her the watch as a subtle hint to do some exercise. I use mine for walking, working out, rowing and swimming. It even knows what exercise you’re doing without telling it. Clever stuff!

She's putting the room sprays up a couple of pound the base has gone up in price but they'll still be under a tenner :rolleyes:

Size of the hand when it goes out of range of the filter 😂View attachment 1698607

View attachment 1698616View attachment 1698617

Making excuses why she can’t get to the post office, said all the camping stuff from the van is in her car 😂

People asking when they'll get their orders and she's coming off to watch a film

Just said there's no way she'll make the post office today , doesn't know why she thought she could make it the day after ? Monday was two days ago.

She hasn't got time to eat :sneaky:

View attachment 1698659View attachment 1698660
She looks slimmer there, is it a filter? She can’t have lost weight gorging all that birthday cake

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Didn't she say she would have them but they're really expensive? They're hardly high end plastic surgery. Clearly not living the luksherry life she's trying to make out if she can't afford a few hundred quid for lip fillers. She probably only wants them because she thinks they will help her inhale her food quicker.
I’ve never heard her say it tbh just going on what the newbie said 😂

monga

VIP Member
She seems in terrible bad form it's going to take all week to pack that lot

monga

VIP Member
20A2846A-195A-4D2B-B5B7-AB5163C39D60.jpeg

Oh Monday so On actual Halloween when most people will be out / trick or treating / chilling out / hiding from trick or treaters 😂😂😂

Most of the wax melters have done it over the weekend. W
She’s hoping to launch her advent calendars too

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
11C68D19-8220-45C2-A6B8-A5895CB1F6A0.jpeg

Said when she has lunch she feels really tired…maybe if she didn’t eat enough for ten men her body could cope
03B1971F-4D7E-4160-A26C-46735E64393C.jpeg

ASMR 🤡😂
B57D257A-2DB8-4AB1-ACCC-0B4947897A2A.jpeg

I’m thinking RuPaul
8AC7CA0A-6EDB-4D80-9B8D-7CD59B843A3A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha