Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I cannot believe she went all the way to Ibiza to eat chocolate biscuits in bed and even managed to get it all over the sheets 😂 and FYI Jane, the "quiche" you ate at breakfast was most likely SPANISH omelette, honestly these two drips can make anywhere look dull shit and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yashlions

VIP Member
Ps... superdry is not a designer brand ! And just give your dad the charity shop shoes u tight arse , early Xmas present 🎁 really ? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

lexiloo

VIP Member
reason for cancellation - they're all fat (apart from Debbie) ;)
disclaimer - not fat shaming, just made me laugh....a lot :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Spinidge

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second that they've just got back. I think most of today's posts have been saved up, along with the 'flight delay' so she could do the ask me anything routine in order to get flattering comments. Did she take her laptop with her so she could edit that video while away? Because she had said she would put out videos once they were back. I find it very hard to believe anything she does or says these days. People who are honest don't have to keep saying they are...

lexiloo

VIP Member
seems there are plenty people out there not up the gammons buttocks after all.....

ga.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member

My parents would have had more than they had in a week in just one night on holiday [emoji23]
Jane the girl who likes a gin but only if there is so much lemonade in it she can’t taste the gin! So you don’t like gin then!!!

But everyone on insta likes gin.... she is such a fucking leech absorbing anything she sees as popular and just failing miserably at it all!

You would do far better Jane if you were just yourself and put out content you thought about and enjoyed rather than trying to imitate constantly it’s just cringe!

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Well, I started to watch Part 1 but had to turn it off as it was making me sleepy. 💤 😂
I've been to Escana. Yes, it's nice but it's very family orientated, certainly not for a couple in their 20's but I guess if your idea of a good holiday is supermarket shopping then anywhere will do. They may as well have stayed in Eastbourne!

I'll have to summon up the will to watch the sequel, I'm finding her so hard to watch these days. It used to be funny but now it's downright annoying especially now she's started using the same sort of music as Fopperholic :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Disneylover

VIP Member
Fucking hell all the drama from Jane, you would think she'd been shit on from a great height, the gammonettes are out in force licking her arse big time today. As someone has said, maybe Patrick has been struggling with his mental health, Jane is aware of his issues so is Tanya so why are they throwing him under the bus?! Cunts the lot of them

• Heart
Just catching up on this post but with regards to her bullshit anxiety if you have anxiety you usually try and keep to yourself for fear of triggers (being judged is usually one) but she spouts around all over the internet and has a YouTube.. I have anxiety and could not think of anything worse than putting myself out there on YouTube and especially not filming my fat arse in a shit stained nighty in the middle of the day :unsure: Then the other side of it is starting public fall outs my anxiety hates fall outs anyway but let alone when hundreds of people would be involved so I do wonder does she actually have any form of anxiety and Anxiety IBS makes me laugh her IBS is due to the amount of crap she eats. The thing is with Jane is even if she did have these issues then she could at least be fucking honest about them instead she will mention them when it suits and then act absolutely fine with everything. I think the bottom line is Jane used to be a nice down to earth soft spoken girl then as her subscriber count grew so did her ego, waist line and attitude not to mention this girl got lost on the way and has been influenced by so many other people / vloggers that she tries to be a little bit of all of them and instead Just comes across a stuck up disingenuous twat.

I much prefer her "bestie" Helen as she seems more natural and more herself in vlogs even if a little crazy it's more natural than Gammons who you can see tries so hard with her sideways smile to be something she isn't.

• Heart

Marchan

Agreed. He seemed completely genuine. And while the rest were vague and cryptic in their posts and videos, he seemed very opened with the figures etc. I'll bet debbie is the one who was being supportive and encouraging to put the video out.

These "guests" need to take some responsibility. If they practiced what they preached, people might have been more inclined to book tickets.
The only reason they will view his video is to look at what footage they can put out next. They have unfollowed him but left their husbands on to update them. They say tattle are bullies but they are the bullies. They pack together like a pack of rabid dogs and rip his reputation to shreds

Hendrix13

Hey dudes get ready for an upload from the gammon joint. My prediction is of her crying, snot everywhere, black mascara running down her fat ugly smug face, will be great viewing. Bring it on gammon will be most views you ever get, you fucking spiteful horrible vile bitch. You deserve everything coming to you. CUNT

• Wow
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Please god no more of these Ibiza vlogs, only on number 2 and I,m fearing for my sanity already !! In all seriousness what is going on with the Gammons. Is enjoyment unheard of to them, fuck me i,d rather be at work than away with them and I,m in my fifties ! Imagine booking a couples holiday with them to Ibiza would be absolute carnage. Already we are on the lip smackers favourite subject which is food. ‘Oh I,m not over eating , might put on a few pounds” yea right, her face lit up when she went in Aldi whatever it was, plenty of lip smacking going on there me thinks. In fact pretty much most of this tripe vlog was based around food today . Can see more than a few pounds creeping back on now that she will have gorged herself on tapas and Spanish cereal bars. Can’t wait for the Spanish food video, see what I mean she,s obsessed. That swimming costume!! Ffs Jane most of us have body hang ups but you need therapy after wearing that bin liner with a tutu . I know you read tattle, you are a young girl, start enjoying and living your life as one day you will wonder how it’s all passed you by !!!!
When they got in bed you could hear the bar was still in full swing, but hey the Gammons' are in bed you couldn't write this bore fest 😂
I agree, I'm 42 and would love to be in my 20's again! Christ, they're as dull as bloody dishwater

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
a little off topic but one of my fave tattlers is a VIP @Lars Guinard all the chatting we've all done about the gammon joint and other tits has pushed you to VIP status ;) lets have an acceptance speech my lovely
Well ma loves, as a #twinmum I obviously had to work twice as hard to achieve VIP(corrected) status, you can’t have nap days when Tattle threads move quicker than Jane running to greet Charlie Bean after work.
All you pesky Tattlers who genuinely make me snort with laughter/wake a sleeping child with my cackling...you are my true inspiration and I love you more than Mrs.Meldrum loves herself! 🙈 ;)

Cheers @lexiloo, I’m in good company. You are definitely one of my favourite Tattlers! If you are ever up North...we’ll have to go t’bingo and have a jacket potato afterwards! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
the gamonettes make me howl, pic of Jane from the back in a frumpy dress, can't see anything yet she gets lots of comments on how good she looks ffs they're easily pleased......or delusional 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can we all just reflect on THAT workout video she did before.... 😭😭😭😭😆😆😆😆 She stopped to have a bowl of cornflakes as she had no energy. I have never laughed my tits off so much in all my life. She's like a female Benny Hill. Comedy gold.

• Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Why does she bother altering her pictures if she’s going to do lives? Or why does she do lives when she’s doctored her photographs? We’re not stupid.
I honestly don’t get her, I mean does she think we are all that stupid. Look guys I’ve lost 2 stone in 2 days since I done my live and look at my nice slim face that’s because I drink so much water now and fast for about 16-18 hours. Next she will be saying she’s all bloated it’s water retention from her 1 gin 😂😂😂 hardcore 🙄

• Haha