Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
The next vlog, I’m going to count how many times she says ‘literally’ 🤣
Jane, please google the meaning of ‘literally’ and then you won’t need to use it so often. For goodness sake!
Her use of vocabulary is atrocious.

Reactions: 14

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Ok guys I know the big secret, she is leaving work and is going to be a full time insta model modelling clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yashlions

VIP Member
That Jane has just showed herself as the nasty little fat weeble she is !
Pure nasty what a vile women , poor Patrick you can tell his upset all his so called friends have tried to get him in the shit so they can use it to get views and become victims, far worse then any tattle comment I’ve ever seen !
Jane u should be honest and admit u don’t wanna go on stage because you can’t diet for shit and are no inspiration to anyone !!!
Stop using the mental health card it’s absolutely disgusting and disrespectful to people who truly suffer 😡

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's full of shit! she expects people to believe she's not herself, got the weight of the world on her shoulders and not sleeping well......then goes into total party mode over a "reef" from poundland which she then puts on her head......im embarrassed for her! obvious she's read here too with the amount of times she said "thrown under the bus" and is totally trying to make out she's the victim, nasty streak showing through for sure! why oh why do people still think the sun shines out of her gammon rump????

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
for someone with anxiety about shitting herself due to her IBS she sure does stuff a lot of cheese own her gullet, that'd have me on the loo for days, I have to avoid my trigger foods or pay the price, seems hers comes and goes like a fart in the wind

• Haha
  • Heart

Marchan

Labelling her man so no one goes after her man on the dance floor . As if they would Charlie with his comb over. 🕺🏻

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Hahahaha he would have been far better off staying at home with mumsy rather than entering the bizarre world with Jane!!!

Filming him in his pants constantly! Just weird!

This is why I stopped watching before [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I just have no filter where she is concerned she riles every bone in my body [emoji35]

To be honest I just can’t stop watching it’s so bad 😂 feels like a comedy spin off from the royal family , think the fact that she takes it all seriously just makes it funnier 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Yashlions

VIP Member
Jane has also deleted the comment someone made about maybe Patrick is struggling at the moment and needs support!
That in its self speaks volumes !
Why on earth would you delete that if you was this kind loving person you are trying to portray 🤔

View attachment 46642
The plot thickens. Double popcorn here please luv!
Me to please , low calorie version tho. 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Maybe as Jane feels so so bad and hopes everyone gets there money back she will
Donate her fees from YouTube to help everyone out 🙌🏼 Positive vibes only remember 😂✨✨ don’t forget Jane the universe is watching ☀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Good lord there's more passion, knicker-throwing and sexual tension at a Cliff Richard concert than the hotel room of the Gammons. I'm amazed there's no vlog on "my getting in the mood" routine as absolutely fook all is off limits with her it would seem!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
"Who doesn’t love a bit of convenience every so oftern!" firstly got to love the spelling of often ;) secondly is she for real? almost everything they eat is convenience food lately, all pre chopped, pre prepared or ready meals.....still can't get over her sending Charlie a bag of ready sliced apple in his lunch box!! my kids won't even take them now they're getting older as they get teased, she'll be sending rusks next

• Haha
  • Heart
what makes me laugh is her...tips on how to prepare for a holiday...most people have been on holiday months ago by now...too late love

I haven't been yet but most have already i wont be following her tips anyway I am quite capable of deciding what I need to prepare for my own holiday. But I will be going over 3 stone lighter thanks to the SW plan...see Jane the plan works if you don't overeat like you did...losses of 2-5lbs per week are regular because I actually follow the plan and do not overindulge on free foods

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I made my husband watch the get ready with Charlie vlog... about 10 minutes in, after some shocked silence, he said - why the FUCK would they do this? Oh my god I was howling 😭😂😂😂 He is very much a man's 'man' a builder type.. and that vlog has scarred him for life I can assure you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
London is a fair old trek from Gods Waiting Room but then it depends where she is calling London - remember the time she thought Wimbledon Tennis was in Eastbourne? Derrrr!
Sounds like an internal job move to me, she says he was approached, I can't imagine the Boring Bean put himself out there to look for another job.
She's very excited that he's working in London ''I keep saying to him, you're working in London now'' Like, what's the deal? So, your working day just got longer by about 4 hours commuting, how thrilling. More time on her own to secretly eat, that's the excitement, I expect.

Oh and for someone who's not getting obsessed about counting calories, she sure got excited about eating bigger Mars Bars on holiday and checking the calories! Oh and she drunk Gin every night on holiday too apparently!!

Oh and Slimcon. Anyone would think she's the star attraction there! Hilarious! It was out of her control why she can't make it but it was a decision she didn't take lightly. I'm sorry, which one was it, it can't be both! She is just the limit!

And holiday weight gain. Didn't gain much, it's coming off quickly but I'm still not back to where I was before I went!!! Work that one out!

Honestly, do these Vloggers actually forget what they have filmed and said previously?
Another video where she completely contradicts everything she says.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
So she's put a story up of so called watching rugby. Yes this match was indeed on earlier as I was watching it. WTAF Jane? You never watch fucking rugby league. This is so much an absolute lie. Got one of her cronies to film it more like. Jesus, what is the bleeding big secret? You're away you cretin. I could find better things to do on my jollies than play cat and mouse with people ive never even met. She riles me honestly, get over yourself you great big fucking attention seeker! Omg, who does this stupid arse think she is?

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
New thread name .. gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more , fitting in size 10s galore 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Patrick said himself, what more did they need to know, they had a venue, date and even times. He cant be blamed for lack of promotion. Surely that's up to each of them. They banged on about it enough the last 2 years. Truth is, not one of them has mentioned it the last few months. They're all putting weight on. Following no plan in particular so none of them wanted to be stood up there. Gammons jumped ship because she wasnt getting a smaller venue or a smaller waist. They've treated Patrick horribly and should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

She is one of those I don't wanna talk about it then doesn't stop talking about it kind of people. Since when has anyone referred to the fact their electric toothbrush vibrates :LOL: LOL at Superdry being designer (not really it's Just over priced but still widely faked so probably not even a legit Superdry Jumper which would explain why she could get in a medium) and I am sorry but she looks massive in today's Video much bigger than a few previous vlogs before holiday and the Slimcon thing I have a feeling she pulled out and got others to as well in protest of something and then acted all innocent and troubled by it. You can sense she was the ring leader as she pulled out first knowing what was going on despite her bullshit story and the fact they then all posted it was cancelled after blatantly all discussing it seems kind of mean girls to me so they couldn't take the blame.

Oh and why does somebody that basically does fuck all look forward to the weekend?

• Heart
  • Haha