Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
The part that also doesn't make sense is this "lack of communication" they referred to. If they are just guest speakers as they said in their statement and videos and "turn up on the day and do as they are told" (Tan's video) then all they need is date, time and location. Which they all had as did all the ticket holders. The only information any of them have mentioned wanting involved hotels but come on Kate you are a grown up you can google and book a hotel yourself if you want to stay the night. So I can't really see they had a valid reason to pull out.
Who pulled out. Cum on we want a list. Who were the four loyal friends. Debbie and Helen obviously but who else?

Reactions: 1

Marchan

The part that also doesn't make sense is this "lack of communication" they referred to. If they are just guest speakers as they said in their statement and videos and "turn up on the day and do as they are told" (Tan's video) then all they need is date, time and location. Which they all had as did all the ticket holders. The only information any of them have mentioned wanting involved hotels but come on Kate you are a grown up you can google and book a hotel yourself if you want to stay the night. So I can't really see they had a valid reason to pull out.
Sheep

Reactions: 1

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Which is it Jane- you pulled out of slimcon because of reasons out of your control? Or, you made the "difficult decision". If it truely was out of your control, there was no decision to be made.

I reckon Charlie cant go and she wont go without him. Its probably that simple, but she has to try and be all cryptic about it 🙄
Yeah won't go alone probably. Im married and we love to do things together but also love to do things on our own too.

Heptonstall

Love i wasn't being rude just stating facts hun. Slimcon isn't a some big event run by a big ccompany is it? Basically it's run by Patrick from his couch and they all plan it off of Facebook group chat or WhatsApp. Either shes to lazy or to selfish to send him a message to let him know . Or she did tell him and he's hoping to make money out of her name by not removing it. Either which way it ain't looking good is it?
Love? Hun? Passive aggressive much?

Grow up.

I agree it doesn’t look good for the event going ahead. This kind of thing happens to events of all kinds all the time and ticket holders are let down one way or another. We’ll just have to see what happens. You seem quite invested in her withdrawal. Maybe you’re one her fans that will be losing out?

Heptonstall

Is katy jane still a slimming world consultant ? Sorry I realise it is not about Jane. But only asking as one of you said now that she is back on slimming world...
Yes, she’s still a consultant, a lot of the stuff in her massive poundland and Home Bargains haul videos is for group prizes.