Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’re shocked and saddened. Bit of a drama lama

Reactions: 6
Oh no! Sorry! It’s been a mad few days on tattle

Reactions: 2
I'm laughing my head off at all this. My hubby sees I'm on here and just tuts and calls me a tittle tattle I love your fiancée has his own profile

Reactions: 4
Yep, Think it’s a bit sad to be honest.
To be fair if the guy is retired there's not much in the way of hobbies going on at the moment. It's quite easy to fall down a rabbit hole on here. Thankfully I'm coming off flexi furlough from Monday so I may not be as present. Who am I kidding

Reactions: 3
Polar, I’m trying to find where DocOnCall mentioned Helen Livingstone. Could you back up your claim please!

To be fair if the guy is retired there's not much in the way of hobbies going on at the moment. It's quite easy to fall down a rabbit hole on here. Thankfully I'm coming off flexi furlough from Monday so I may not be as present. Who am I kidding
He only commented hoping that Jane would read what he posted concerning her health. I doubt very much that he will be back on here again, he has far more important things to be doing with his time.

Reactions: 2
She’s had her vaccine?! How come she has priority?! I was trying to think what it could be and then I realised ... it’s the gall bladder isn’t it, or lack of!! That will be why she’s not been feeling great and I’ve found myself wondering if gall bladder voice will make a come back!

Reactions: 8
I'm sure he will once everything opens up again. Hope you both didn’t take my reply the wrong way. Fingers crossed for your wedding.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure he will once everything opens up again. Hope you both didn’t take my reply the wrong way. Fingers crossed for your wedding.
No it’s fine! Thanks Rosieposey

Removal of gallbladder isn’t priority for vaccine

You actually owe @DocOnCall an apology he didn’t mention Helen Livingstone at all I think you’ll find that was a post by @doctordoctor
Thank you! You’re quite right he didn’t mention Helen at all, he doesn’t even know who she is.

the good ol’ gall bladder voice I’m surprised she wasn’t flapping her gums on her insta stories about how emotional she was at getting the vaccine like Carol Vorderman (not sure if anyone saw her vid on twitter after she got her vaccine, gawdddd it was too much haha).

You actually owe @DocOnCall an apology he didn’t mention Helen Livingstone at all I think you’ll find that was a post by @doctordoctor
yes I do. I see it was doctor doctor. Still think the whole thing is hilarious. Getting upset on behalf of a grown man, because someone on a gossip site thinks your posts don’t appear to add up.

Anyway, back to Janeykins. I bet she’ll be well enough to go shopping ASAP for another food haul fir the next gorge fest in the Gammon household.

Reactions: 7
No it’s fine! Thanks Rosieposey

Removal of gallbladder isn’t priority for vaccine

Thank you! You’re quite right he didn’t mention Helen at all, he doesn’t even know who she is.
Still not convinced she got it on weight grounds or Charlie would've got one too.it must be her learning difficulties or because she's down as caring for her MIL .

A vaccine wouldn't stop her from scoffing they'd need to wire her jaws.

Reactions: 8
Standing up for my fiancee; it must be love

Lovely to see you back @MUZICAL_THEATRE also am delighted after the heartbreak of a couple of years ago that things have turned around for you. Can totally understand you standing up for your fiance and for his concerns for JGs health!
Thank you so much for your kind words. Good to be back. Hope you’re ok.

It will be the BMI over 40 probably

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.