Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Date Night? How can you manage a “date night” when 1) you’re married to your “date”, 2) you permanently live with your “date”, 3) you don’t have any responsibilities which warrant you not giving your full attention to your “date” EVERY night of the week, 4) you’re too tight and allegedly anxious to go out for a meal so you’re just having your usual high fat feast in front of telly like you do the other 6 nights of the week? I don’t get it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Date Night? How can you manage a “date night” when 1) you’re married to your “date”, 2) you permanently live with your “date”, 3) you don’t have any responsibilities which warrant you not giving your full attention to your “date” EVERY night of the week, 4) you’re too tight and allegedly anxious to go out for a meal so you’re just having your usual high fat feast in front of telly like you do the other 6 nights of the week? I don’t get it!
Bet she's dishing up the pizza's and has Charlie on a promise 🐷💋🥴 they'll be watching 365 days for the 365th time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like the plain spinster sister that always gets overlooked by the dashing eligible gentleman in favour of her prettier sister 😂
omg haha she really does! like the plain one they keep in reserve and only let out after dark 😂
Pukka pied and prejudice

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup! Date night in the Gammons household! What happens that is any different to the other 364 nights they spend together?

Reactions: 7
im laughing so much at the titanic shots and as others like this too lets stick it in the mix...

thread suggestion Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice

she needs to do more of the face swaps, its given me laughter all day long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The last YT vid was the podcast 4 days ago,but she did a live on her FB scentbyJane a couple of days ago
Thats ok I'm still in the club then i thought i may have been blocked. I'm blocked on her Instagram.
Loving the conversations here guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet she's dishing up the pizza's and has Charlie on a promise 🐷💋🥴 they'll be watching 365 days for the 365th time 😂
I watched that for the first time the other night, I know I,m a bit behind prefer getting the live action myself!! If the chins watched that she would have been disgusted. Would have imagined the sex scene in Kevin & Perry go large where Kev’s mam & dad create him is more her line, perfunctory and necessary, with a club biskit to follow of course!! ‘ pull me nightie down when yer done Chawlee, remember it is only a bi monthly treat, no more than 20 seconds now “ pump pump squirt 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I watched that for the first time the other night, I know I,m a bit behind prefer getting the live action myself!! If the chins watched that she would have been disgusted. Would have imagined the sex scene in Kevin & Perry go large where Kev’s mam & dad create him is more her line, perfunctory and necessary, with a club biskit to follow of course!! ‘ pull me nightie down when yer done Chawlee, remember it is only a bi monthly treat, no more than 20 seconds now “ pump pump squirt 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'm sure if Charlies grew out his hair he'd give Ron Jeremy a run for his money 🥴 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh my life ... the Asda haul!! So pleased to see the soreeeeeeen loaf making its comeback, presumably to aid this new very serious regime of proper, real life weight loss. It’s helped along its way of course by a good smattering of chocklit biskiiits and other biskiiits and the most calorific saliids you’ve ever seen, because of course, ‘Charlie wanted them’.

The great weight loss phenomenon is also guaranteed a spectacular boost by the pizzas folks. Yes - a whole pizza each. Chomp chomp.

Anyone notice the complete lack of the enigma that is fresh fruit and veg once again? It’s not rocket science is it?! That’s surely where you would begin ... harumpfff this is getting very tiresome indeed chins. It’s hardly surprising that this lazy pair lose no weight whatsoever. Why am I still watching?!!!! Aaarrrggghh!!!!

• Haha
😂 You'll be shocked what old Ron is harbouring in his pocket 🐍

The man is a legend :ROFLMAO:

But sadly gave false hope to ugly men being able to punch way higher than their weight throughout the 70's & 80's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The man is a legend :ROFLMAO:

But sadly gave false hope to ugly men being able to punch way higher than their weight throughout the 70's & 80's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He's actually on trial now for rape ,don't know how he'll cope with prison life if found guilty.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.