Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢 I had a dream I was being seduced by the bean and he booked us a night away on a boat and Jane kept texting and ringing and he said it’s fine she knows what he does as she spent the night with Helen before 😆 😂 weirdest dream in my life and he kept trying it on but I’m happily married but he wouldn’t let me leave. I’m actually traumatised. I have absolutely no attraction to Mr Bean and his hewwwwoooooooo it was a nightmare. Trolls please be nice it took courage to share 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
🤢 I had a dream I was being seduced by the bean and he booked us a night away on a boat and Jane kept texting and ringing and he said it’s fine she knows what he does as she spent the night with Helen before 😆 😂 weirdest dream in my life and he kept trying it on but I’m happily married but he wouldn’t let me leave. I’m actually traumatised. I have absolutely no attraction to Mr Bean and his hewwwwoooooooo it was a nightmare. Trolls please be nice it took courage to share 😂
omg duck i nearly pissed myself girl are you ok you got a secret crush on beany boy as hes in your dreams

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
omg duck i nearly pissed myself girl are you ok you got a secret crush on beany boy as hes in your dreams
I’m hoping it’s The fact I consumed caffeine before bed and it was the fuel to my nightmares 😆 but I’m deffo not ok. I actually feel really traumatised and embarrassed 🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe old porkchop waddled herself out to clap for the NHS last night baring in mind she took up valuable NHS time recently and ignored the advice given... obviously having to put it on insta as she is such a kind hearted person! unbelievable 🙄
I suspect she is past the waddling stage by now and the bean had to roll her out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣 I bet Amy and Babs don’t know what to do with themselves, they’ll be missing their idol so much but I bet they’re messaging her like true fan girls 😂
Their spanners will be rusted🔧

I suspect she is past the waddling stage by now and the bean had to roll her out 🤣
Or jump on her back and space hopper her out ;)

I’m hoping it’s The fact I consumed caffeine before bed and it was the fuel to my nightmares 😆 but I’m deffo not ok. I actually feel really traumatised and embarrassed 🤢 😂
I actually had a pop up about weird pandemic dreams and what they mean ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My daughter just messaged me bragging how she’s bought seasoning from someone who does slimming world JD seasoning 75p. Is Jane selling her things on there now I wonder. I told my daughter if it’s Jane gammon she’s a money grabbing witch. And she’s selling her old stock to mugs. my daughter didn’t know the name Jane gammons though. But it wouldn’t surprise me. I told her trim with tan another. I told her youtube people getting desperate. They can’t make vlogs really as isolating . I said watch it on instergramme , FB ,etc they’ll come out of the woodwork now trying to sell all sorts of rubbish. So dont know if the gammons are selling on F B . But wouldn’t surprise me. I dont do sm so can’t check.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I checked her FB she only has an old AD for it ...Do you know where your daughter bought it from?

Reactions: 3
she said the link for the site just came on her FB . I told her to stick to Schwartz it’s crap. So no link to Jane unfortunately will have to continue tracking her down .

Reactions: 6
Well if daft boy’s doing it, the one thing it won’t be is chatty!! Err....emm...errr, like, y’know (stares at camera looking baffled) touches his hair, scratches his beard, smiles over at Janeykins, misses everyones comments (especially mine) and just generally bores you death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
dont hide your love for charlie been babe its ok were all friends here no judgements ofcourse except jane we can judge her old chinny chin chins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else enjoying not having Jane's gormless face coming up in their YouTube recommendations? I've never subscribed but YT seem to recommend each and every one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its that gormless way she sits with her mouth hanging open....Helen does it as well. The slightest thing happens, who can forget the 10 second power cut, such amazement! She was still Oh my Godding when the lights went back on, even although Charlie had to point that out to her!! She’s so annoyingly dim!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they'll be in the kitchen trying utensils on their heads seeing what come back look will be good for the weekend disco as we speak ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.