Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Charlie's been running round fetching and carrying for her whilst she languishes in her pit all week. It's hard to believe that Charlie and her Gammonettes are enabling this behaviour.
Wait till the rent man comes calling ;) she'll be shouting "theres somebody at the door " don't fkn open it !!

I can't believe this thread is nearing an end already😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Guysss she’s had a week counting calories and drinking magic fat burning water she’s gonna come back a size 12s a bit baggy for me at the front 👌
😂 I was thinking the same. She’s probably been on a very strict diet, drunk lots of water and exercised lots 😳🤣 so is hoping to appear all slim and less bloated in the next vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait till the rent man comes calling ;) she'll be shouting "theres somebody at the door " don't fkn open it !!

More like she would be bounding down the hallway shouting deliverooooooooo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yes so quick. Are we starting on suggestions for new thread title ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched clip of her bouncing down the hallway to hug bean as he got in from work. She did that baby voice "ive just been telling them this is how i greet you chaawweee" that baby voice makes me cringe so hard!
If i did that to my husband he would probably shut the door so i face planted it and then ask if i were pissed or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched clip of her bouncing down the hallway to hug bean as he got in from work. She did that baby voice "ive just been telling them this is how i greet you chaawweee" that baby voice makes me cringe so hard!
If i did that to my husband he would probably shut the door so i face planted it and then ask if i were pissed or something 🤣
She is very childish but then there not normal page their age do you think shes had a traumatic child hood and thats why shes so dozey and acts like a child?

She is very childish but then there not normal page their age do you think shes had a traumatic child hood and thats why shes so dozey and acts like a child?
All joking aside, you do wonder with her. I noticed that, in the blog where she went to IKEA with them, her brother spoke to her in the same way I'd talk to my 6 year old niece. It didn't sound like the way you'd talk to an adult. She does remind me of the Borderline Personality Disorder service users I used to work with (not diagnosing- before the fun police come a knocking🚨👮)

I doubt she will even address it all, she will probably pop up one day and carry on with her bullshit as if nothing has happened. People like her are damaging and dangerous as they believe their own lies.

Reactions: 8
Not sure about traumatic but she defo craves attention on a high scale! It does make you wonder whether she got much as a kid

So funny, mine would be the same 🤣

Yes so quick. Are we starting on suggestions for new thread title ? 😂
Bloody hell, this is moving as fast as when Philip Schofield came out 😂

• Haha
Not sure about traumatic but she defo craves attention on a high scale! It does make you wonder whether she got much as a kid

So funny, mine would be the same 🤣

Bloody hell, this is moving as fast as when Philip Schofield came out 😂
Ive not been on the Phil thread recently. I’m assuming it must have slowed down.

Reactions: 6
bet she puts her her big comeback vid on the members only , and tells us to go there for her explanation of it all 🥴

• Haha
Has she not uploaded much on there ,you'd think people would be looking for refunds..to buy themselves a packet of crisps and a 50p mix :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's in trouble at work or thinks she will be so is laying low as damage control, I also think she will just come back all glammed up claiming to have been farrrrrsting and calorie counting the whole time she's had a break and will of course have lost loads of weight and won't address her bullshit behaviour, she'll just lap up the butt kissing and welcome back we missed you comments and go straight into the dickheads disco with a pan on her head and her dopey hubby sat beside her with a colander on his..........dumb and dumber the 2020 version

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's in trouble at work or thinks she will be so is laying low as damage control, I also think she will just come back all glammed up claiming to have been farrrrrsting and calorie counting the whole time she's had a break and will of course have lost loads of weight and won't address her bullshit behaviour, she'll just lap up the butt kissing and welcome back we missed you comments and go straight into the dickheads disco with a pan on her head and her dopey hubby sat beside her with a colander on his..........dumb and dumber the 2020 version
i just do not get how people find it entertaining tbh like as much as tan grinds my gears with certain things i could not see her acting like that at all like jane really sticks out as really child ish

i just do not get how people find it entertaining tbh like as much as tan grinds my gears with certain things i could not see her acting like that at all like jane really sticks out as really child ish
shes a spoilt little tit who thinks shes some sort of social media sensation because a few delusional folk blow smoke up her arse on every vlog, they enable her to be the way she is and Charlie is the worst of all, wrapping her in cotton wool and turning a blind eye to her sneaky, controlling ways, my husband would call me out for sure and I'd want him to! who wants that kind of dysfunctional relationship? pathetic pair they are!!

• Haha
thread tittle ... I’m ill I’m fat I’m just a lazy twit and all for the bargain price of £1.99

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her and Charwee are out clapping

Her ass looked as wide as ever ..don't know about the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title, Jane Gammons: Want exclusive content, that'll be £1.99, off SM cos I'm porwlie but your money's still mine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.