Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate, I was done, lockdown won! I was making up Jane conspiracy theories but...oh my lard, she is back, just an Instagram post but our bubbachins is back! I might shove a sausage or eight in the pressure cooker and some ready made mash in the microwave to celebrate!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been covered but has she removed all of her highlights off Instagram? Except the discount one?

Reactions: 8
Maybe our Jane has won a big competition and doesn't need Tesco or YouTube, the anxiety is due to deciding which chopping board to take on her wet weekend on the Isle of Wight holiday? Maybe she has moved in next to Harry Redknap ? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i'll send her a hamper.....it will be full to the brim of the things she lacks....

sincerity
honesty
compassion
empathy
loyalty
trustworthiness
intelligence
understanding
common sense
likeability
dependability

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s probably employed a pr person now that she is a SM force to be reckoned with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Must have been her PR team Helen and Tan
47620_1678597601529_2061447_n.jpg
58441936_10161590521780534_7023280695950704640_n.jpg

She must have had her mum write that crap statement, it was too well articulated for chins she can't even write an eBay description ffs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dread to ask....... What were her highlights?
food, food, wax mewts, jd seasonings, food, tit plus size clothes that were "huge" on her, more food, free jewellery, more food and finally her cooking skills ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems to be trying to erase all evidence of her monetised SM career, the Taxman must have got wind of her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
food, food, wax mewts, jd seasonings, food, tit plus size clothes that were "huge" on her, more food, free jewellery, more food and finally her cooking skills ;)
πŸ˜‚ I can't remember exactly but I thought she had loads of shite on there, also maybe links to her channel? I'm sure there was more on there than that? πŸ€”

Gutted I missed them :ROFLMAO:

Just left the affiliate code up then Grabby Gammons ????

She seems to be trying to erase all evidence of her monetised SM career, the Taxman must have got wind of her
Well there was someone from the HMRC on her live :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.