Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is licking her wounds to get the sympathy vote up for her minions on insta. If she slowed down and thought of herself anymore than she does already she would give a turtle on it's back a run for it's money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All about me,me,me once again Janiechins eh!!
oh deeeeyah Jane...i cry everyday too atm like many of the people... but guess what I go to work everyday and I cant leave until what I need to do is done...any time up to midnight. if I have a midnight deadline i have to make it... so yes you are being pathetic with your non-stressful job

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Worrying about everyone else and forgetting about herself??? It was all about herself!!😲😂 and staying off SM? She didn’t show her face but she was checking comments on the ‘live’ daft boy done and chirping in from the sofa! What’s she on about???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she sounded fine when she was blurting out in the background of beanies live the other night though eh? no sign of her anxiety or bursting into tears then though!
shes milking it loads with that post, "I know I only work 5 mornings in a supermarket" saying that so lots of her fans will tell her how amazing and front line she was, shes worse than ever with that post, attention seeking fadge dress wearing twunt

• Haha
she sounded fine when she was blurting out in the background of beanies live the other night though eh? no sign of her anxiety or bursting into tears then though!
shes milking it loads with that post, "I know I only work 5 mornings in a supermarket" saying that so lots of her fans will tell her how amazing and front line she was, shes worse than ever with that post, attention seeking fadge dress wearing twunt
The “5 mornings in a supermarket” comment was defo a nod to tattle. Oh god the Gammonettes are out in force with the arselicking comments, how predictable!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The “5 mornings in a supermarket” comment was defo a nod to tattle. Oh god the Gammonettes are out in force with the arselicking comments, how predictable!
I cant eveb read the comments as these stupid minions make me angry

Random but who’s Julie Minto? 😆

I may of had a nosey on theElectoral Roll and she’s at the same address 🤷‍♀️ Yes I’ve too much time on my hands now Janes giving me nothing to watch.
Oooo i wonder who this is ?

Reactions: 9
There’s something very wrong with someone who needs constant validation. To never want to hear any criticism about themselves, to never be disagreed with, to be praised and fawned over, behaves in a child-like way even adopting a childish voice so that they will be given their own way, pampered, delusional....Jane thinks she’s aspirational, she watches reality tv and imagines she’s ‘up there’ with them
The Instagram (?) post about how happy her and daft boy are, can’t wait for date night on Valentine’s Day, it’s the sort of thing ‘celebs’ put up, young girls aspire to be like these airheads, she thinks she’s the same!! Except the ‘celebs’ didn’t end up eating a pizza on Eastbourne seafront!

Julie May have lived at the property before. You can see who lived at our house before us

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg as soon as I saw shed posted I coukdnt say how excited I was to come here and see what you had all said...was not disappointed...making the dinner now but I now have reading material while putting my toddler to sleep 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I will never understand about her is she claims to have IBS, Anxiety and you can tell had other emotional issues yet chooses to plaster herself online. I can be pretty anxious and would think of nothing worse than hanging myself out to dry and let people rip me apart it would do me no good and I would self doubt but she seems to share conflicting information and all these influencers expect everyone to love them or they aren’t allowed an opinion. Surely being so public you grow a tough skin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.