Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously been reading here and is panicking, so she’s trying to work out her next social media move ! She’s so easy to read 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
brung 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know whether it’s this lockdown but I am missing her stupidity!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s the work colleague who knows everything...everything she says is absolute fact. Anything she does, is how everyone should do it....y’know the colleague you want to smack their face off their desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m at the stage where I might sign up for £1.99 and offer her a load of size 10 clothes to film a try on haul 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anybody on here signed up to her "exclusive" YT videos for £1.99 p/m? I'd be interested to hear whether she's uploading on there as promised.
Yes I have taken one for the tattlers and signed up for it. It's a load of bollocks so far. Mind she did put her fat Face on her latest video telling her followers why she was off. I posted a screenshot of it on an earlier post and she looked ok to me apart from larger in the face and rather spotty

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s the work colleague who knows everything...everything she says is absolute fact. Anything she does, is how everyone should do it....y’know the colleague you want to smack their face off their desk.
The morning i have had i have wanted to do just that to 3 people this morning 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I work at sains and you can have 7 days self isolating if u live alone or 2 weeks if u have partner or kids and you get paid for that. U can have 12 weeks full pay if u are pregnant have certain health conditions or live with a vulnerable person but you have to show proof
What sort of proof do they ask for because most GP's don't access you ?

Reactions: 3
Our dr’s are doing phone consultations only....would they just take you at face value? How would they know?

Reactions: 6
Her latest “livechat” is now entitled “Recap”. No doubt edited out all the comments !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s suspiciously quiet! Even if she’s off work with anxiety I thought we’d have a woe is me post by now!

What sort of proof do they ask for because most GP's don't access you ?
I think you have to show the letter from the government regarding shielding. But just had another look and if you feel vulnerable or unsafe we can speak to our line manager about taking unpaid leave/using holidays etc, but that’s for sains. Don’t know if Tesco’s the same

Just remembered this update after her op! Check out the little voice 😂😂 (seems to improve as the vlog went on). Had to mention she had a cannula, as if it's a big deal 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen people have brain surgery and come out more coherent than that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Random but who’s Julie Minto? 😆

I may of had a nosey on theElectoral Roll and she’s at the same address 🤷‍♀️ Yes I’ve too much time on my hands now Janes giving me nothing to watch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.