Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s me having a sleepless night . Got that bloody video on non stop now just repeating the first 20 seconds of Charlie letting rip, just shows my mentality that I find toilet humour so funny, oh well, nite all xx
Night xx

Reactions: 3
One of my fave moments of chins is her hovering at the window waiting for bean ... charlie bean where are you? Then thundering up the corridor like a baby elephant. I could not stop laughing 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
One of my fave moments of chins is her hovering at the window waiting for bean ... charlie bean where are you? Then thundering up the corridor like a baby elephant. I could not stop laughing 😭
She was like Grotbags in reverse (she was on the inside ) "there's somebody at the door" !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like we need a janeychins awards ceremony you know when they read the nominations and then the winner πŸ˜†
I needed cheering up and I’m gonna watch some of this olden golden tit. Who remembers when she lived in the denim dress for months on end πŸ˜‚

there’s a vlog somewhere which features her riding a bike.I won’t lie I kind of miss her and the absolutely whopper she is making me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like we need a janeychins awards ceremony you know when they read the nominations and then the winner πŸ˜†
I needed cheering up and I’m gonna watch some of this olden golden tit. Who remembers when she lived in the denim dress for months on end πŸ˜‚

there’s a vlog somewhere which features her riding a bike.I won’t lie I kind of miss her and the absolutely whopper she is making me laugh
Some of the old stuff is absolute comedy gold 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg this is my fave too, absolute comedy gold! She said she runs up to him every day, bean looked and sounded mortified 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fukinhell!! Nurses aren't trained to wear a bastard face mask while they work 17 hour shifts, they aren't trained to facetime relatives of the dying so they can be there at the end, they never trained to put their life in danger every second of that shift!! Thay are leaving work with sore faces, heartbroken but they get up and do it day after day. Fuking heroes!! they are called that for a reason Charlie!!

I'd love to know how she got to see a doctor, I'm a cleaner for the elderly in sheltered housing, I had to carry on working just like many others which I happily did as my friends depend on me. Three week ago i called in to see one of my friends (don't like to say clients, they become part of your family when your with them for years, I do shopping, washing, collect meds, anything they struggle with) it was a Saturday, he had been unwell that week so I called in with milk and soup, just to check on him really, I have a key, luckily, as I knocked and got no answer, so I let myself in and found him on the floor, he was so hot, called 999 for ambulance, got him up and comfortable and waited a very very long 5 hours for that ambulance. I wasn't allowed to go with him in the ambulance or visit, he passed away 48 hours later....after testing positive for covid19.

I too became ill, I couldnt see a doctor, I was sent steriods in tablet form, nasal and inhaler, I was also sent breathing exercise videos, told not to sleep on my back, there was no test for me to have, only at the hospitals and because I could speak 4 words without fighting for breath I was to stay at home and not go to hospital which is understandable, people needed that bed I didn't.

Three week on and I'm just about there now. I survived, one of the very very lucky ones, oh and I return to work Wednesday. Ive got the funeral a week today, he can't have the send off he deserved, 74 years spent on this earth to have just ten people say goodbye at the end. That Charlie is fuking devastating, u and ur fat fuking wap of a wife don't know the meaning of the word stress!!! Sorry for the essay girls, I hope u understood it, I'm a cleaner not a teacher πŸ˜‚.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Fukinhell!! Nurses aren't trained to wear a bastard face mask while they work 17 hour shifts, they aren't trained to facetime relatives of the dying so they can be there at the end, they never trained to put their life in danger every second of that shift!! Thay are leaving work with sore faces, heartbroken but they get up and do it day after day. Fuking heroes!! they are called that for a reason Charlie!!

I'd love to know how she got to see a doctor, I'm a cleaner for the elderly in sheltered housing, I had to carry on working just like many others which I happily did as my friends depend on me. Three week ago i called in to see one of my friends (don't like to say clients, they become part of your family when your with them for years, I do shopping, washing, collect meds, anything they struggle with) it was a Saturday, he had been unwell that week so I called in with milk and soup, just to check on him really, I have a key, luckily, as I knocked and got no answer, so I let myself in and found him on the floor, he was so hot, called 999 for ambulance, got him up and comfortable and waited a very very long 5 hours for that ambulance. I wasn't allowed to go with him in the ambulance or visit, he passed away 48 hours later....after testing positive for covid19.

I too became ill, I couldnt see a doctor, I was sent steriods in tablet form, nasal and inhaler, I was also sent breathing exercise videos, told not to sleep on my back, there was no test for me to have, only at the hospitals and because I could speak 4 words without fighting for breath I was to stay at home and not go to hospital which is understandable, people needed that bed I didn't.

Three week on and I'm just about there now. I survived, one of the very very lucky ones, oh and I return to work Wednesday. Ive got the funeral a week today, he can't have the send off he deserved, 74 years spent on this earth to have just ten people say goodbye at the end. That Charlie is fuking devastating, u and ur fat fuking wap of a wife don't know the meaning of the word stress!!! Sorry for the essay girls, I hope u understood it, I'm a cleaner not a teacher πŸ˜‚.
So sorry for your loss.

Glad to hear you are on the mend. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I see first hand the work people like yourself do for the elderly, without people like you many old folk would be in dire straits.I'm very sorry for your loss may your friend RIP.Yes your right the Gammons haven't a clue on anything past the end of they're nose those comments were disgusting in reference to all front line workers, and they deserve every bit of flack their getting in return.I'm glad to hear your on the mend physically I'm sure mentally it has taken a toll aswell .Take care x.

• Heart

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you have been through, whilst not only grieving for your friend but fighting off this illness which is scary in itself. I hope you do have support in place to help you. Glad you are feeling better.
I hope Charlie and Jane do read here and read this and hang their heads in shame at the carry on they have performed when your post sums up what the reality is for you and many in this country and around the world. ❀

• Heart
Omg this is my fave too, absolute comedy gold! She said she runs up to him every day, bean looked and sounded mortified 🀣
He didn't have a shitting hells clue what the deranged woman was on about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wonder if she's got the energy to jog up the flat corridor now she's off with 'stwessssss' πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.