Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started thinking of my favourite Jane memory but had to take a nana nap and and cornflake break midway...oh deeeya! 😉
I was going to say if you were thinking of giving up the day job Lord Webber would be glad to have you ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
One of my best memories as I have mentioned before - the gruesome twosome “marching”/“exercising” in the garden. Must go watch again for a laugh ! But I can’t recall which one it was ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to say if you were thinking of giving up the day job Lord Webber would be glad to have you ;)
I love however random or obscure my mind is...you get it! (Hopefully laugh with me not at me, ok, apart from my 'dad jokes') 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love however random or obscure my mind is...you get it! (Hopefully laugh with me not at me, ok, apart from my 'dad jokes') 😉
Two crazies together 😁 not everyone gets me tbf.. what was the other night the person on the other thread describing the old guy with the sheers (swinging it about etc) and I let on it was a good job we knew what they were describing 😂 but she saw the funny side then..

Reactions: 7
That tiffin slab cake that she had made loadsa times before...but looked awful.
Nairing her 'tache for all to see but Lady Jane is now camera shy?
That pink coat, special mention to Charlie's coat...Boohoo Man will definitely be calling for a collaboration soon, especially after seeing that muffin top and velvet loafers look for the night out!
Ibeefa with Charlie in that tshirt...why? Might as well have said 'property of Jane Gammons'. Did Tan print the tshirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite wasYashlions pic of her modelling the cowboy boots ,and that tit looking DIY heart she made for her giveaway..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That tiffin slab cake that she had made loadsa times before...but looked awful.
Nairing her 'tache for all to see but Lady Jane is now camera shy?
That pink coat, special mention to Charlie's coat...Boohoo Man will definitely be calling for a collaboration soon, especially after seeing that muffin top and velvet loafers look for the night out!
Ibeefa with Charlie in that tshirt...why? Might as well have said 'property of Jane Gammons'. Did Tan print the tshirt?
Oh I forgot about Tan’s t-shirts. I remember her trying to flog the printing machine. Was there not some type of potential scammer interested in buying it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two crazies together 😁 not everyone gets me tbf.. what was the other night the person on the other thread describing the old guy with the sheers (swinging it about etc) and I let on it was a good job we knew what they were describing 😂 but she saw the funny side then..
I got it! Was cracking up. I try not to derail...we just end up in our own conversation, erm...like this 😂
We have to all have a Tattle meet up when we can...well, we won't be gate crashing the picnic in Hyde Park now !
We'd have Babs and Aimee on security anyway, ' No Pukka Pie, no entry', ' whoah, that picnic is under 22,000 calories no chance you are getting in' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I forgot about Tan’s t-shirts. I remember her trying to flog the printing machine. Was there not some type of potential scammer interested in buying it ?
When isn't there a potential scammer interest in those two? I am just waiting for the next episode of Chris got scammed...I thought the puppy tbh

• Haha
One of my best memories as I have mentioned before - the gruesome twosome “marching”/“exercising” in the garden. Must go watch again for a laugh ! But I can’t recall which one it was ! 😂
Wasn’t that one when she went down to Swansea, will see if I can find it

Yea especially when it rolls back cross camera with no sign of her on it 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
I got it! Was cracking up. I try not to derail...we just end up in our own conversation, erm...like this 😂
We have to all have a Tattle meet up when we can...well, we won't be gate crashing the picnic in Hyde Park now !
We'd have Babs and Aimee on security anyway, ' No Pukka Pie, no entry', ' whoah, that picnic is under 22,000 calories no chance you are getting in' 😂
I bet Jane was counting on the revenue from the meet up as her deposit for the motorhome.. you know the one they're going to ICELAND in 😆

When isn't there a potential scammer interest in those two? I am just waiting for the next episode of Chris got scammed...I thought the puppy tbh
It's his new business venture @Aprilthefrenchie 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did he buy it from a Nigerian Prince?

I would love to see the paperwork, you just know it won’t be legit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Well that’s me having a sleepless night . Got that bloody video on non stop now just repeating the first 20 seconds of Charlie letting rip, just shows my mentality that I find toilet humour so funny, oh well, nite all xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well that’s me having a sleepless night . Got that bloody video on non stop now just repeating the first 20 seconds of Charlie letting rip, just shows my mentality that I find toilet humour so funny, oh well, nite all xx
Goodnight xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.