Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I’ll do my best.......have a pie, a cry and wear your night-i.......you influenced now?

Thank you and I do appreciate your support, but my nightie hasn't had food stains on it for days.... I mean is it normal to wear clean nightwear? Also what time do I get dressed? How many snacks do I ignore for my calorie deficit? I feel like I am just not cutting it anymore ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, you’ve got me there. Clean nightwear is optional I think, you get dressed for the 10mins you work per day, then straight into the pj’s again when you get home, calories you can eat what you like I think, you just ‘up’ them......and fast while you sleep. Think that’s how it goes....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, you’ve got me there. Clean nightwear is optional I think, you get dressed for the 10mins you work per day, then straight into the pj’s again when you get home, calories you can eat what you like I think, you just ‘up’ them......and fast while you sleep. Think that’s how it goes....🤷‍♀️
What would I do without you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t post anything but I love to read all the comments. So much so that I had to go and sit through that one hour live to see what you were all talking about 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t help but feel we’re not gonna get the good old clothing hauls that are “too big” for her this year. Throwback to a simpler time of life last year when a size 12 was too big 😉 😉 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t help but feel we’re not gonna get the good old clothing hauls that are “too big” for her this year. Throwback to a simpler time of life last year when a size 12 was too big 😉 😉 😆
The good old days eh?

The size 10 t-shirt she thought was stretchy and could barely get over her neck and got stuck in.

Memories :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"its massive on me" as she stretched the fabric out to within and inch of its life and did not dare let go for fear of being catapulted into the next room from the backlash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"its massive on me" as she stretched the fabric out to within and inch of its life and did not dare let go for fear of being catapulted into the next room from the backlash
She looked like Demis Roussos 😁 with the sleeves..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t post anything but I love to read all the comments. So much so that I had to go and sit through that one hour live to see what you were all talking about 😄
Come join in, I see you take in an interest in Jane and Tan like most of us on here...comment away, we are lovely really 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I did notice a few new people commenting then they are away again.
Me too there have been a few newbies leaving the odd comment then nothinng

Used to be the highlight of my day those cocomy hauls, fashion at its worst or was it Janiechins making it look worse than it actually was ! Hope they have a late holiday in Ibeeefa again. Those holiday vlogs were priceless as were the pics Charlie took of her from behind, she must,ve had a right bleeping face on her the whole time they were there !😂😂😂

Remember when she did nearly catapult herself and Mr Dopey through the paper thin walls when she thundered down the hall to greet him like a baby elephant ?now that was vintage Bubbakins

We should share our best/worst bits of the joint, one that always makes me wet my pants is the Charlie farting in the car video! ‘Helloooo” he says , she says ”it’s all gravy, what does that mean Charlie” and he obliges with an almighty guff, mmm that’s what it means Janiechins as that wet one flies out . Am sure you can see her lips and nostrils curl probably with the stench more than to laugh but bollocks just cracks me up every time I watch it !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too there have been a few newbies leaving the odd comment then nothinng

Used to be the highlight of my day those cocomy hauls, fashion at its worst or was it Janiechins making it look worse than it actually was ! Hope they have a late holiday in Ibeeefa again. Those holiday vlogs were priceless as were the pics Charlie took of her from behind, she must,ve had a right bleeping face on her the whole time they were there !😂😂😂

Remember when she did nearly catapult herself and Mr Dopey through the paper thin walls when she thundered down the hall to greet him like a baby elephant ?now that was vintage Bubbakins

We should share our best/worst bits of the joint, one that always makes me wet my pants is the Charlie farting in the car video! ‘Helloooo” he says , she says ”it’s all gravy, what does that mean Charlie” and he obliges with an almighty guff, mmm that’s what it means Janiechins as that wet one flies out . Am sure you can see her lips and nostrils curl probably with the stench more than to laugh but bollocks just cracks me up every time I watch it !
Those were the day’s. Yes. Why not. The best of ...

Those were the day’s. Yes. Why not. The best of ...
I actually sprung to her defence saying she suited the blue jump suit ! And what thanks did I get for that ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🎼Memory
All alone in the fridge light
I can smile at the Ibeefa days
I was in deficit then
I can still remember what a food haul was
Let the Big Macs live agaaaaain

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont comment much just now and again but love to hate-watch and read every day. Always gives me a laugh reading here x

Reactions: 11
I started thinking of my favourite Jane memory but had to take a nana nap and and cornflake break midway...oh deeeya! 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.