Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That probably sounds like a bleeping second hand ticking the frequency its opened and shut :ROFLMAO:

Soooo do we think she will be going back to work on Tuesday??? Pretty sure its only the first week you can certify yourself???
if she does not go back after tuesday shes been warned or has been signed of but i am so sure they said that jane had been signed off im so confused man

Reactions: 7
she'll get one from Dr Charwee borebag bean

Dear Tesco,
Jane cannot come to work for a while as far too many twits are getting too near her and she's very vulnerable, Boris didn't care enough to send her some PPE after I tweeted him so for her own protection as a one woman front line worker in the store im making her stay home on the sofa with her poorly voice on all day
Yours not at all sincerely Dr CB Bean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she'll get one from Dr Charwee borebag bean

Dear Tesco,
Jane cannot come to work for a while as far too many twits are getting too near her and she's very vulnerable, Boris didn't care enough to send her some PPE after I tweeted him so for her own protection as a one woman front line worker in the store im making her stay home on the sofa with her poorly voice on all day
Yours not at all sincerely Dr CB Bean
jane made me laugh acted if she did not know about the tweet haha idoit but to be fair that is what will say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
if she does not go back after tuesday shes been warned or has been signed of but i am so sure they said that jane had been signed off im so confused man
She 100% said last night on the deleted vlog that she was off sick not signed off.... but who knows? She is so full of shite her lies have probably even confused her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She 100% said last night on the deleted vlog that she was off sick not signed off.... but who knows? She is so full of shite her lies have probably even confused her :LOL:
yeah we will know after tuesday the thing is going off sick to me anyway wont do much the corona virus stuff will stil be happening she either needs to suck her wobble guts in put her big stained girl pants on and get on with it or go get another job or leave tescos there is no way around it

Reactions: 10
yeah we will know after tuesday the thing is going off sick to me anyway wont do much the corona virus stuff will stil be happening she either needs to suck her wobble guts in put her big stained girl pants on and get on with it or go get another job or leave tescos there is no way around it
What confuses me is she is sooo sooo anxious about being at risk as a 'frontline worker!' yet appears to not give a shite that her husband who also works with the general public is still doing so, therefore if she is so worried why is that not a concern for her???

Not once has she mentioned anyone but herself throughout this whole thing... Newsflash everyone is worried, we are all stressed, I am concerned to go out as little as possible incase I am somehow unknowingly carrying it and may infect someone else thats my major concern.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What confuses me is she is sooo sooo anxious about being at risk as a 'frontline worker!' yet appears to not give a shite that her husband who also works with the general public is still doing so, therefore if she is so worried why is that not a concern for her???

Not once has she mentioned anyone but herself throughout this whole thing... Newsflash everyone is worried, we are all stressed, I am concerned to go out as little as possible incase I am somehow unknowingly carrying it and may infect someone else thats my major concern.
its all for attention because she does not want to do extra hours look at when charlie nearly got furloughed how worried she was as it would all fall on her did not mention it till then charlie is blinded cause he is in love with her but i just wish he would wake up smell the roses and see the reality

Why won’t work longer hours?? I can’t understand it! At her age I worked any extra hours I could get, I just wanted the money for clothes, holidays, nights out but I saved as well! I always had my eye on my goals. She’s young, no responsiblity, the world should be her oyster!!

Reactions: 16
This is could go on for weeks yet! Is she going to stay off until lockdown is over??
yeah but imagine when lock down is over more people will go shopping at the minute i think a lot of people are trying to avoid it when lcok down is over i thin more people will be out some reason so many people think oh when lock down is over that will be it sadly wont be the case though but people will be out a lot more

Why won’t work longer hours?? I can’t understand it! At her age I worked any extra hours I could get, I just wanted the money for clothes, holidays, nights out but I saved as well! I always had my eye on my goals. She’s young, no responsiblity, the world should be her oyster!!
all i can think is shes too happy to let charlie do it all

so her work wasn't that dangerous when she was getting bits for her elderly neighbors and risking bringing it back to them?

Reactions: 13
What’s clicked, the bleeping fridge door? 🤣
Charlie's back ! after carrying the snivelling mess to bed 🥴

That probably sounds like a bleeping second hand ticking the frequency its opened and shut :ROFLMAO:

Soooo do we think she will be going back to work on Tuesday??? Pretty sure its only the first week you can certify yourself???
Maybe she's called in her holiday leave or something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let me say firstly absolutely nothing wrong with working for Tescos. It's honest work and I've got nothing but respect for anyone that does an honest days work. I'd clean toilets for living if it kept a roof over my head and food in the fridge. but the fact Jane has done the same job since she was 16 with zero carer progression is bit sad, she could of at least been a team leader/shift manager by now if she'd grafted. She's quite happy doing the absolute bare minimum, she's very very work shy. I think she thinks that she will make it big on YouTube its easy work and she can earn money doing very little.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

That’s a very good point Suzey, what about Charlie bean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
True! Its only Jane who’s at risk! What about Charlie? He works in London too.....Charlie hasn’t given it a thought that Jane hasn’t considered he’s as much at risk as anyone else!! Poor sod.....he must have to listen to her going on and on and on.....night after night after night

Reactions: 15
Let me say firstly absolutely nothing wrong with working for Tescos. It's honest work and I've got nothing but respect for anyone that does an honest days work. I'd clean toilets for living if it kept a roof over my head and food in the fridge. but the fact Jane has done the same job since she was 16 with zero carer progression is bit sad, she could of at least been a team leader/shift manager by now if she'd grafted. She's quite happy doing the absolute bare minimum, she's very very work shy. I think she thinks that she will make it big on YouTube its easy work and she can earn money doing very little.
Totally this 🙌

That’s a very good point Suzey, what about Charlie bean?!
She is just not consistent in her lies at all is she? Her sister in law is about to give birth, she has banged on about this previously all the time, about her being an auntie, suddenly not mentioned at all, same re Charlie, same re family and friends, it was about them rallying round her, about her subs being there for her. Charlies grandparents, its about her doing their shopping for them, her picking up bits for her neighbour... I think this has shown her true colours more than ever... She is totally self obsessed and consumed what she can get for the littlest effort from her.

She really is rotten to the core in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
wonder if Baby Bradford has arrived? She’ll be hating all the attention the new baby will be getting! Hope nobody forgets she’s unwell.........

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.