Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sure I am overstepping boundarys, hope you won't report me, my avatar is from my favourite show EVER, Chuck. It has 5 seasons (series for us non Americans). Lead actor (Zachary Levi, Chuck) was Shazam in recent film Shazam! Drama, action, comedy and romance (with chemistry), all free for anyone who has Amazon prime xx
Don’t have Amazon Prime but will see if I can find anywhere else ... always like a good recommendation 😊 xx

Can’t believe the audacity of Charlie to imply we are all work shy twits....
FYI Charlie ( I know you read here Jane )
I’m just turning 60 I’ve worked full time since I was 15 ... I work shifts and do a 48 hour week ( Not 4 hours a day ) Ive had 4 children and I still worked full time.
I’m legitimately off work at the moment FURLOUGHED .... I’ve been placed on furlough because my dad is disabled, registered blind and has a lot of health problems he got a 12 week shielded letter and as he lives with me and I’m his registered carer I would put him at too much risk if I continued to work and also cost the government more if he had to go into a care home if I couldn’t look after him,..
So No not work shy at all ....

I have got to the point that I’ve started to despise the two of them he is equally as bad for enabling her and mollycoddling her during all of this and he is making himself look like a henpecked fool of a man... Yes she may be anxious I mean under the circumstances who isn’t I had a fair few palpitations etc due to nerves but you have to get on with it there are people who are in far more unfortunate circumstances than yourself... they both work, have a roof over their heads, an abundance of food ( you only have to look at the size of them to see that evidence clearly ) they have no one else depending on them she doesn’t know the meaning of the word STRESS.

I don’t think she quite anticipated the fall out she would get from this stunt, things aren't going her way at all and a lot of people are calling her out which is why she is too embarrassed to face the camera ( apart from the suck ups that have paid her for the privilege of extra drivel )
I hope you and your dad are ok and keeping safe xx That goes for all of you lovely lot xx

His comment had as much validity as the “they are only jealous” drivel all these insta/you tube twats cry when they are called out on their behaviour.

His wife is a lazy twunt as documented on her public vlogs...

Her comment “even if I gave these people a million pounds they wouldn’t be happy” Jane, Jane, Jane it’s not we aren’t happy as people we bloody are 🤣 it’s we are not happy with you lying about virtually every aspect of your life, documenting it making it obvious you are lying and sadly their are people as daft as you who are falling for your tit and lining your pocket which to me is fleecing people who are not that bright... not good behaviour!

Jane - I am losing weight chip chip chipping away... you are filming yourself we can see you aren’t, you are lying to those you are making money off - Wrong!

Jane - I work full time.... you work 25 hours a week at best that’s not full time, you let your husband work full time plus take an evening job for money for your wedding, you didn’t even take on an extra hour. You are bloody lazy so again talking crap to your subscribers, whilst your idiot enabler makes assumptions about others when he should be kicking you up the arse and back to work and supporting your colleagues you selfish twit.

Jane - I am putting up a new channel to give something back to you lot - you are charging these people so do not try and dress it up as a public bleeping service... you would help nobody but yourself EVER! You put your life out there we can see what sort of person you are and it’s shameful.

That’s all I can be bothered with atm but there are so so many more...

**Note to self apparently I am a grumpy fucker when woken up in the middle of the night by my twatty neighbour hammering!!!! DIY at 3 in the morning.... 😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
20200412_064727.jpg

Should I find this concerning or funny that this came up in my insta feed...its available at Tesco dont you know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well when that chloe kramp was commenting jane saw it before charlie i think she was monitoring the comments on her phone
Yes definitely she was keeping check on the comments. I wondered if she was watching the tattlers comments too to see what was being said

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a pretty broad statement for the pair of them to make that we are all sad, jealous, work shy ( that’s rich coming from them! ) etc, etc whatever else they spout.
You pair of twits, love that word, going to start using it more often! You don’t know us from Adam, so how can you even begin to generalise like that? We are most probably from all walks of life and I certainly do not fall into any of those categories, so you are already wrong on that count!
Whereas you young lady, put your whole life out there and then start crying when people have an opinion about you!
Think about it Jane. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I expect you’ll need your twit of a husband to explain that to you before you have a mewt down and take it literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a pretty broad statement for the pair of them to make that we are all sad, jealous, work shy ( that’s rich coming from them! ) etc, etc whatever else they spout.
You pair of twits, love that word, going to start using it more often! You don’t know us from Adam, so how can you even begin to generalise like that? We are most probably from all walks of life and I certainly do not fall into any of those categories, so you are already wrong on that count!
Whereas you young lady, put your whole life out there and then start crying when people have an opinion about you!
Think about it Jane. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I expect you’ll need your twit of a husband to explain that to you before you have a mewt down and take it literally.
The thing is though i just dont get why she gets charlie to do lives he is not interesting the whole live revolved around negative comments after keep saying they would ignore them its mad

If you want a break take a break ffs

Reactions: 12
The thing is though i just dont get why she gets charlie to do lives he is not interesting the whole live revolved around negative comments after keep saying they would ignore them its mad

If you want a break take a break ffs
I know! She says it’s stressing her out and then says it’s her outlet. It can’t be both, you twit!😉

I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with her that's not anxiety etc but physical (apart from the obvious 🤣)

Has she got a massive cold sore or conjunctivitis or something and that's why she's not on the live or insta? . Tried to pretend she had anxiety rather than just something that looks awful to gain sympsthy and it back fired?

It would explain why she's off work but sounds absolutely fine.

Reactions: 10
I’m neither a twit nor workshy!! I worked Saturday jobs from the age of 14, then full time employment for decades. Full time as in 40 hrs, then it changed to 37.5. I’m not jealous of Jane, why would I be? I’m a lot older than her and my life is full, thank God. Driving around pointlessly, eating KFC in the car, sitting in my nightie watching trashy TV, nana naps, working 4 hours a day, eating large amounts of junk/processed food, shopping trips to home bargains, never going out, no friends, thinking I’m a celebrity because ‘a company got in touch with me...‘ and sent you the most hideous clothes no-one would ever buy!! a ‘brand ambassador’ for rubbish seasonings and syrup stuff, a ‘date night’ with Charlie for Valentines day (you’d booked a table! Aye, right!!) but Charlie phoned and asked her to cancel and they
had a pizza (surprise!) at the seafront 🙈instead. Oh yes, lots to be jealous of there!! She keeps reinforcing the fact they’ve ‘never been happier’ living our best lives, he’s duller than a dull thing, those ‘lives’ are torture to watch! And it takes him sooooo loooong to tell you something, explaining then correcting himself, I’d go to Beachy Head alright if I was married to him ‘let me take a photo of you, back a bit, back a bi.....where’s he gone???’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you guys remember when she showed that police letter and was all secrative never heard anything more of it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe I missed the whole spectacle!!! Had a catch up with all the comments and my word, the audacity of the pair of arseholes has reached a whole new level this eve.

I'll be amazed if she does go back to work. I don't get why they are lying about everything and insist on insulting people and their intelligence in the process. If the lazy bastard wants to give up work and let Charlie keep her she should just come out with it, not use loads of ridiculous excuses and pretend to be ill for sympathy. It's no shock that she is quite happy to let others carry the can and risk their safety to keep her in pies, yet she won't do the same for others. The pair of them are absolutely mental!

Reactions: 16
She said on her stories, I think, I’m blocked now, but on Valentine’s Day she was giving it the never been happier spiel, ‘can’t wait for date night!’ rubbish, well for someone who doesn’t want to pay £9 for medication she has been prescribed (can you imagine that phone call to her GP!?) medication that’s to help her anxiety, the anxiety that’s so severe she’s had to stay off work, the anxiety that means she can only chip in from her sofa, they’re hardly going to spend money for dinner in a restaurant on Valentine’s Day!! There was never a table booked!! its all nonsense!!!

• Haha
I work full time in a good job , I've just bought my new house mortgage free. Bought my first house on my own on a shop workers wage at Jane's age because I worked hard and saved hard and didn't waste money on crap food, primark hauls and wax melts

I put myself through open university a few years ago while working full time to get a finance degree and am now studying again. I have a very nice life and dont need constant attention to feel good about my self. I'm definitely not foolish or stupid. I'd say I'm savvy and clever 😎

Charlie and Jane need to have a long hard look in the mirror while looking up the meaning of the word twit in the dictionary .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She said on her stories, I think, I’m blocked now, but on Valentine’s Day she was giving it the never been happier spiel, ‘can’t wait for date night!’ rubbish, well for someone who doesn’t want to pay £9 for medication she has been prescribed (can you imagine that phone call to her GP!?) medication that’s to help her anxiety, the anxiety that’s so severe she’s had to stay off work, the anxiety that means she can only chip in from her sofa, they’re hardly going to spend money for dinner in a restaurant on Valentine’s Day!! There was never a table booked!! its all nonsense!!!
😂😂 check your pms by the way its so so stupid the way she buys food thought they made of money

Reactions: 7
Don’t have Amazon Prime but will see if I can find anywhere else ... always like a good recommendation 😊 xx

I hope you and your dad are ok and keeping safe xx That goes for all of you lovely lot xx

His comment had as much validity as the “they are only jealous” drivel all these insta/you tube twats cry when they are called out on their behaviour.

His wife is a lazy twunt as documented on her public vlogs...

Her comment “even if I gave these people a million pounds they wouldn’t be happy” Jane, Jane, Jane it’s not we aren’t happy as people we bloody are 🤣 it’s we are not happy with you lying about virtually every aspect of your life, documenting it making it obvious you are lying and sadly their are people as daft as you who are falling for your tit and lining your pocket which to me is fleecing people who are not that bright... not good behaviour!

Jane - I am losing weight chip chip chipping away... you are filming yourself we can see you aren’t, you are lying to those you are making money off - Wrong!

Jane - I work full time.... you work 25 hours a week at best that’s not full time, you let your husband work full time plus take an evening job for money for your wedding, you didn’t even take on an extra hour. You are bloody lazy so again talking crap to your subscribers, whilst your idiot enabler makes assumptions about others when he should be kicking you up the arse and back to work and supporting your colleagues you selfish twit.

Jane - I am putting up a new channel to give something back to you lot - you are charging these people so do not try and dress it up as a public bleeping service... you would help nobody but yourself EVER! You put your life out there we can see what sort of person you are and it’s shameful.

That’s all I can be bothered with atm but there are so so many more...

**Note to self apparently I am a grumpy fucker when woken up in the middle of the night by my twatty neighbour hammering!!!! DIY at 3 in the morning.... 😡😡😡😡😡
awww thank you kindly, doing ok under the circumstances xx
hope you managed to get back to sleep...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you guys remember when she showed that police letter and was all secrative never heard anything more of it
when she reported tattle and us trolls to the police for online bullying?? oh yes I remember it well, kept me in chuckles for weeks ;)

• Haha
Anyone notice she confirmed she gets food deliveries when she said about having a substitute for hand wash :rolleyes:

And didn’t she buy a duck Ton of hand wash after her recent holiday because she liked the smell? I’m actually glad she confirmed the deliveries I started to think I misheard previously.

Anyone notice she confirmed she gets food deliveries when she said about having a substitute for hand wash :rolleyes:

And didn’t she buy a duck Ton of hand wash after her recent holiday because she liked the smell? I’m actually glad she confirmed the deliveries I started to think I misheard previously.
this witch is unbearable imagine taking a food slot from a vunerable person

when she reported tattle and us trolls to the police for online bullying?? oh yes I remember it well, kept me in chuckles for weeks ;)
Did she say what come of it ? 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone else been blocked on insta? I've never commented on anything or even followed her with the account that's blocked

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.