Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane Gammons is a bleep, pass it on 🤣🤣🤣

Omg the end of the video was priceless, Charlie said Jane will be back in a few days bigger than ever 🤣🤣 spot on bean 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
some one mentioned charlies tweet and she acted she did not know
Liar!

when this is over, the first thing Amy is doing is booking flights to visit them!!😂😲
Poor Amy, so tragic 😂

So video is up on subscriber channel and she’s doing the woe is me, Normally it,s her IBS that plays up but this time it was chest pains for nearly a week then a melt down in front of Chawlee on the Monday night . Said it was a combination of things that had tipped her over the edge even Boris Johnson getting took into hospital, ffs !! Chawlee was sat there giving his two Penneth like a wet wank, such a bleeping bore he is. She mentioned her family and friends have rallied round and work have been in touch too (bet they have) what struck me was she couldn’t look at the camera half the time. She,s taking time off social media but has been watching YT videos ....duh ! Anyway she said she isn’t sure when she is going back to work and is having a break from SM as not much going on in their lives anyway but Mr Boring will be doing the odd vlog as we know, so there you have it 22 minutes of utter drivel and self pity and probably not a word of truth amongst it ! Oh when she rang her gp he said she was frontline worker in amongst it must be so tough for her as equal to nurses !! plus she’s now got her beta blockers but Jane being Jane isn’t going to take them as she’s found some home remedies that are just as effective..yawwwwwnnn

There you go , feedback on a bore fest subscribers video. Mr boring has said on there he is going to go live tonight so , oh and it’s just gone live !
Thanks for reporting back! So she‘s happy to be seen on the dickheads club videos but hides out of the way on the normal ones, absolute fraud she is. Oh as bloody if the gp would have said she’s as equal to a nurse 😡 she talks out of her fat lazy arse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well I think her manager’s told her to keep off camera if she’s on SSP to keep herself “right “ and for someone that’s taking a break from SM she’s fair running the show ..She seems quite cheery to me for someone suffering from mental health issues ( I know all people act differently )but she's the same old pain..a..a..Jane to me ...but the best has to be they think this pandemic is going to be over in a few weeks and life will be all back to normal :rolleyes: the two of them are two fkn looney tunes they've no clue what's going on in the world boy are they in for a big shock🤪🥴

Reactions: 13
There’s a reason she’s not on camera, does she think she’s not on SM if her face isn’t seen? I don’t understand her?? She’s so unwell, yet the first thing she thinks of vlogging?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i didnt hear her say about manger telling her to stay away from SM as i had to re load due to my connection but then she switched and said she went to her manger and said she could not work but yet she has not been signed off ?
Well I think the managers told her about the complaints made against her and that's why she's off (Charlie let it out their friends)it's the only expo

There’s a reason she’s not on camera, does she think she’s not on SM if her face isn’t seen? I don’t understand her?? She’s so unwell, yet the first thing she thinks of vlogging?!
Exactly ! it doesn't add up !

Reactions: 9
How stupid does she look keeping off camera but still chatting as normal? What's the point of that ?

Charlie: When we all meet up again with the family, we're going to have so much to say to each other!

Also Charlie: I spoke to Janes Dad on Facetime the other day and said 'H'I and then didn't really have anything else to say
-are you saving it all up for when you meet up then Charlie?

Me : Really? What are you doing during lockdown that's going to be worth talking about! Most people are not doing much! And are you not talking to people while you're at home for gods sake?

I'm sorry but who exactly are the 'TWITS' here?

Yeah I think when she says she's not signed off, she means she hasn't got a Dr. certificate. You can take 7 days off without a certificate. After that you have to produce one for HR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
duck my life ... I am never getting that hour back.... she doesn’t sound distraught to me.... still barking orders! Couldn’t shut the bleeping idiot up! Throw her some Choklit Charlie....

Life according to Charlie ....be kind, if you are not kind to my wife you are sad lonely twits who don’t work .... erm ok Charlie 🤣

You mean like your wife????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
duck my life ... I am never getting that hour back.... she doesn’t sound distraught to me.... still barking orders! Couldn’t shut the bleeping idiot up! Throw her some Choklit Charlie....

Life according to Charlie ....be kind, if you are not kind to my wife you are sad lonely twits who don’t work .... erm ok Charlie 🤣

You mean like your wife????
Well Charlie FYI I am not sad & lonely. I am retired after having worked in the public sector for 36 years. Now volunteering in local community if anyone needs help. Unlike your wife I’ve worked hard. Two homes all paid off due to MY hard work. One here in UK. One in Canary Isles.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.