Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Jane, we know you're reading this so if your mental health is really that bad get off you tube now - both of you. Not showing your face on is rubbish when you're sitting beside Charlie, you're not protecting yourself at all.

Take a full break until you go bsck to work or CV19 is over. If you're that upset why are you making yourself worse by being online. Turn off the phone, learn to cook, do some yoga, spend quality time with your husband.

Or if you're just seeking attention then piss off because that's what it looks like.

Jane - I'm now turning off YT to watch a bit of telly with my amazing partner who's a nurse who will still go to work even if he feels rock bottom so people can stay alive. I suggest you do the same

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
i didnt hear her say about manger telling her to stay away from SM as i had to re load due to my connection but then she switched and said she went to her manger and said she could not work but yet she has not been signed off ?
I don’t get it either your either signed off or your not unless she’s on holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the ‘career break’ her manager suggested. She was probably in the off ice every day crying and ‘career break’ was the nicest way they could think of saying eff off Jane! They’ve got enough going on on without listening to someone who starts at 4 in the morning and works 10 minutes a day wailing about customers touching trolleys!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I,ve switched that shite off, has enough of Charlie and the voice from beyond the grave for tonight Thankyou. Going to have to blow my cover mind as it,s no fun pretending to be a gammonette !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the ‘career break’ her manager suggested. She was probably in the off ice every day crying and ‘career break’ was the nicest way they could think of saying eff off Jane! They’ve got enough going on on without listening to someone who starts at 4 in the morning and works 10 minutes a day wailing about customers touching trolleys!!!!
Where’s Wiltsheeere Charrleee ?

‘Miss Rayburn RUDE’ Ross is Miranda Hart in real life
Greetin now ! 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg what a pair of pricks!! bleeping hell, when she put the crocodile tears on Charlie looked like Trigger 🤣🤣

bleeping Babs is busy with the spanner......bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh I,ve switched that shite off, has enough of Charlie and the voice from beyond the grave for tonight Thankyou. Going to have to blow my cover mind as it,s no fun pretending to be a gammonette !
Ach you’ve made me laugh with the “voice from beyond the grave ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently us “twits” are probably used to sitting around doing nothing all day normally. Erm, Charlie I certainly don’t thanks, I work full time unlike your lazy twit of a wife!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Iceland where the Northern Lights are, Charwee?

Yes they switch them on for the tourists, you daft bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently us “twits” are probably used to sitting around doing nothing all day normally. Erm, Charlie I certainly don’t thanks, I work full time unlike your lazy twit of a wife!
But don't you know she works full time and you tube is full time as well. So she's actually doing two jobs 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wiltsheere might be near ‘the north east’ Jane wasn’t sure where the ‘north east’ was and and asked Charlie ‘ is the north east Scotland?’ Which made absolutely no sense whatsoever.....this was in the same ‘live’ when someone made a comment saying she was from Troon, she followed this with ‘love’ (a sign off) Jane said ‘oh thanks Tracey from Troonlove’ albeit there was a space between ‘Troon’ and ‘love’ she’s an eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could someone please go and ask where Tim Tom is tonight??? Please 🙏🙏🙏

I really can't go back on, OH will go mental

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wiltsheere might be near ‘the north east’ Jane wasn’t sure where the ‘north east’ was and and asked Charlie ‘ is the north east Scotland?’ Which made absolutely no sense whatsoever.....this was in the same ‘live’ when someone made a comment saying she was from Troon, she followed this with ‘love’ (a sign off) Jane said ‘oh thanks Tracey from Troonlove’ albeit there was a space between ‘Troon’ and ‘love’ she’s an eejit.
Don’t you just love that word ! (Eeejit !!! )😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.