Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, what an absolute gobshite he is! The question is, will Janiechins put the gallbladder voice on in the background tonight 🤔

Oh and what a shocker there’s a JD Seasonings ad, the greedy mare

Yes I'd say that's right it's her channel and her code so she must get the revenue from it ?
She defo does, she’s confirmed it before x

Reactions: 8
Why the hell make him the front of her empire. I bet you anything she will be chuntering on from the sidelines. Phaps she annoyed one too many people when she was at work and someone gave her a thump and blacked her eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a joke. Getting your husband to do your selling in case you get sacked 🤣🤣

Why didn't they just put a post up saying she's having a break. End of.

I'm just goIng to chill the wine and get the pop corn ready for the "late night live", ole ole ole ole

Shits going to get real 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a joke. Getting your husband to do your selling in case you get sacked 🤣🤣

Why didn't they just put a post up saying she's having a break. End of.

I'm just goIng to chill the wine and get the pop corn ready for the "late night live", ole ole ole ole

Shits going to get real 😂😂
i think he will slip up and mention somthing personally charlie is not a social media person he just can not deal with it even look at how he regarded that comment some one please mention that on the live lmao i think i am blocked

Reactions: 7
She’s lying on her chaise longue (or as Jane would call it a chase lounge)’like Bubbles ‘Champagne Dahling! Champagne for everyone!’ In her negligee ( is it negg-I-lee Charlie?) eating chocklits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s lying on her chaise longue (or as Jane would call it a chase lounge)’like Bubbles ‘Champagne Dahling! Champagne for everyone!’ In her negligee ( is it negg-I-lee Charlie?) eating chocklits
im so angry to be honest she is one calculating witch sorry for swearing but this has all been planned and now shes using charlie as a get of jail free card well janey chins you have not got out of jail because its still YOUR name YOUR account and YOUR code will not be laughing when your sacked

Reactions: 13
Oh god, what an absolute gobshite he is! The question is, will Janiechins put the gallbladder voice on in the background tonight 🤔

Oh and what a shocker there’s a JD Seasonings ad, the greedy mare

She defo does, she’s confirmed it before x
Omg, can you all believe this pair of jokers! She is so transparent she defo will be calling the shots! She's definitely had a talking to. He's as bad as her it's laughable! Got my gin ready to watch yet again the Jane and Charlie tit show! Are we ready??? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, can you all believe this pair of jokers! She is so transparent she defo will be calling the shots! She's definitely had a talking to. He's as bad as her it's laughable! Got my gin ready to watch yet again the Jane and Charlie tit show! Are we ready??? 😄
you know what would top this off perfectly if nardia was to join 😄 😄 can you imagine poor chinny chin chin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes absolutely the code is her code ... linked to her
she may think she’s found a way of getting around it ... but legally she hasn’t just asked eldest son an accountant ( dontcha know 😉 )
Yeah, agreed, it’s her code and her YT account, just because she’s not appearing on it doesn’t mean the account isn’t earning money! What a pair of idiots!

Reactions: 13
Why does he have to cook her tea if she's off work with schtress? Surely she loves cooking #fitnesschef!! Sorry that # still completely winds me up!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he have to cook her tea if she's off work with schtress? Surely she loves cooking #fitnesschef!! Sorry that # still completely winds me up!! 😆😆
i really hope some one calls her out on live but say it politley not to be blocked lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i really hope some one calls her out on live but say it politley not to be blocked lmao

I’m warming the laptop up 🤣🤣🤣

What a disgusting pig she is and he is no better going along with it ... if she is so ill why is he not spending time with her not chatting shite to people he has never met.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet he’s been learning his lines all week 🤣Jane will be sat behind the camera in her directors chair 🤣holding up auto cue cards and prompting him aka as telling him what to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.