Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still waiting for the other content to pop up... you know, the 'I'm more than weight loss' part? Because all she does is go on about cal counting and losing weight. She's deffo been reading tattle. She attracts ridicule because she is just pathetic. And let's not forget all these fibbing youtubers are making money out of views/content based on lies. She was happy to gloat about this with her 'every little helps jibe' so I do struggle to find any sympathy with her.

I also wouldn't attempt to judge what was an acceptable comment on tattle, unless you'd like to ask Jane directly which comment pissed her off the most? Because if you're contributing and reading.. that probably makes you just as bad 🤷🏼‍♀️
If Janeychins could delete here then it would be a black hole space.... You either lick her arse or get deleted cos she has no backbone to defend herself... Liar!!

Reactions: 6
Am I missing something? Why did she take her socks off to put her trainers on? I put socks on 🤔. That jumper she had on at the start of the video? I wouldn't put the bins out in that, she could of at least ironed it 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something? Why did she take her socks off to put her trainers on? I put socks on 🤔. That jumper she had on at the start of the video? I wouldn't put the bins out in that, she could of at least ironed it 😕
She probably couldn't get her trotters in with the socks on ,their that fat ..Her company logo" Every little helps" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion: Jane Gammons #12 I'm back on it guys! Calorie counts, fasts and other lies!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Really? That wasn’t remotely offensive , maybe this isn’t the thread for you 🤔

I’m back ladies (moving house!) what have I missed?
Same old tit as always. You'll probably feel like you've been in a time machine if you go and watch her latest vlog.

But the good news is, you're back just in time for a vlog everyday during the month of March....bet you can't wait...or maybe you wanna move again, to dull the pain?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread name ... top ups galore my workouts are hardcore, Charlie beans knackered funding crap and more !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New Thread Sugg#12 Trying to be the YouTube queen,while degrading poor Charlie bean !

Reactions: 9
There's that job I suggested for you Janeychins. It will use up some of your spare time instead of vlogging shite, while contributing more to the household bills... I bet your ears prick up when that music comes on because eating is your favourite pastime 🎶 DID SOMEBODY SAY JUST EAT????? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
There's that job I suggested for you Janeychins. It will use up some of your spare time instead of vlogging shite, while contributing more to the household bills... I bet your ears prick up when that music comes on because eating is your favourite pastime 🎶 DID SOMEBODY SAY JUST EAT????? 🤣
They'd need to get a BIGGER bike lol !

• Haha
I wouldn't trust her delivering food orders, the chips will be missing when it arrives 🤣

• Haha
Ha ha ha Janeychins has been caught out on Instagram with her fake, delusional calorie (not) counting, what a thick pleb! No I’m not being kind, I don’t feel like being kind, she is like a mouth ulcer, you loathe them but you can’t leave them alone!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She never puts any effort into finding out the proper calories does she?! She probably thought she will start eating those glorified pot noodles as her hairdresser recommended them, if she's slim then Janeychins will be like her! Why does someone who gets home from work mid morning, and doesn't work Fridays, need to eat convenience junk food for lunch anyway? In a word... LAZY!! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.