Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is nobody mentioning the fact she cooked an omelette in a wok? 3 eggs as well. No wonder it was “a bit thick” you made a bleeping quiche. I just cant handle it anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the comments on recent vlogs, just can't watch anymore, perhaps can on shopping just for my jaw to drop on what she believes is a low calorie haul but she brings out the mean in me, I don't want to be mean, no disrespect x

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Janeychins is definitely the real life Gunter 🐷 from sing ...hopefully no sparkly leotards will be making an appearance anytime soon in the workouts 🏋️‍♀️.. I couldn’t cope wy that one 😂😂

This will be Janeychins soon... Carrying her own neck and Mahoosive head about
Mrs potato head 🥔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The New Calorie Counting Guide by Janeychins Gammons
Maybe that's what it is ? Brexit ! she's afraid in case of food stocks running low,so she's stockpiling enough to feed the whole fkn country lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe that's what it is ? Brexit ! she's afraid in case of food stocks running low,so she's stockpiling enough to feed the whole fkn country lol !
Do you follow Fopperholic? I know a few on this thread do follow Fopps.I just wondered because i think your profile pic is awesome and exactly how Fopps is gonna look haha.

Oh she'd be flogging that food at inflated prices, if we see that exotic food halloumi or yoghurts that smell out of date, it will be our 'doliiee' (whatever her selling name is)

Do you follow Fopperholic? I know a few on this thread do follow Fopps.I just wondered because i think your profile pic is awesome and exactly how Fopps is gonna look haha.
We all know ole Fopps and rat boy lol ! a good few of them will end up like that no doubt ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the spirit of #bekind, I've become a Gammonette for a day!! 😉😂
I loved the way she showed us the food haw consisting of products I'd never heard of, such as frozen rice and veg and pancake mix. Such a fab idea Jane, to use powdered egg pancake mix instead of cracking your own! I thought it was hilarious when you spent 5 minutes filming yourself searching through your drawers to find your workout gear!! Me and the hubby never laughed so much! That workout was great, you really look slimmer than ever, almost as if you've got shapewear on. Don't overdo it hun, what with your bad neck and coronavirus etc. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In the spirit of #bekind, I've become a Gammonette for a day!! 😉😂
I loved the way she showed us the food haw consisting of products I'd never heard of, such as frozen rice and veg and pancake mix. Such a fab idea Jane, to use powdered egg pancake mix instead of cracking your own! I thought it was hilarious when you spent 5 minutes filming yourself searching through your drawers to find your workout gear!! Me and the hubby never laughed so much! That workout was great, you really look slimmer than ever, almost as if you've got shapewear on. Don't overdo it hun, what with your bad neck and coronavirus etc. Xx
She was SO lazy to use powdered egg??? Is she F'Kin for real or what?? I haven't watched the video cos it makes my high BP go even higher with annoyance 😡 She's a F'Kin menace to to her genuine followers.. They must be as stupid as her and copy her 'recipes' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The plastic waste from those bottle mixes is bleeping ridiculous the same with the lemon sold in plastic at pancake day how hard is it to make batter honestly 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she is making a claim for her accident pretty stupid to be putting up a video with a hardcore workout 😂😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.