Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janeychins is very quiet today ,she must be in a food coma again 🤭

Reactions: 7
IG stories bingo for this week, get your cards ready Tattlers!!
Wax melts/Luxury Fragrance/Tomm jewellery/JD Seasoning/wedding pics/Schofield memes/inspirational quotes.
You get to eat a club biscuit for every one you tick off!! 🤭🤪😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
IG stories bingo for this week, get your cards ready Tattlers!!
Wax melts/Luxury Fragrance/Tomm jewellery/JD Seasoning/wedding pics/Schofield memes/inspirational quotes.
You get to eat a club biscuit for every one you tick off!! 🤭🤪😂
Wonder if we call 2 fat ladies 88 ;) will we get blocked...btw it's not coming up on my stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if we call 2 fat ladies 88 ;) will we get blocked...btw it's not coming up on my stories?
She's not posted anything today, guess she's too busy wiping the slate and drawing a line!! I'm just anticipating the exciting and fresh content we'll get to see this week 😉😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol yes I agree, we all should tbh! I have stopped myself several times being unkind about people, being unkind affects so many people in different ways.... point out when someone does something illegal or immoral, but unkind comments about someone’s appearance, size etc just no need! Gammon joint, janey chins... not nice... not nice at all... #beKIND AND NO I AM NOT JANE OR ANYONE WHO KNOWS JANE LOL!!! just someone who realises it’s not nice to not be NICE!!!!
We mock her appearance because she promotes a slimming and calorie counting channel and LIES THROUGH HER TEETH about the lot of it!!!!
If people choose to put themselves out there on social media then they need to watch their spouting because they will be scrutinised in the event of blatant BS!!
She insults viewers intelligence so she can bloody well have the insults thrown straight back... 👍

Reactions: 12
this thread seems to be getting a lot of people jumping in all the time lately saying certain things should not be said or posted 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.