Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I saw that pic of her mum, I’m over weight too that’s how I’d hate to see my daughter going down the road of obesity id need to say something if I saw her eating all that processed-junk food I’m currently on slimming world and lost 4 stone so far that’s why I started following Jane, Helen and Tan and now their diets went tits up 🤣🤣
Well done you! Carry on doing the opposite of whatever the idiots Monga mentioned are doing 😉
See no healthy food Helen
Hear no advice Tan
Speak no sense Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done you! Carry on doing the opposite of whatever the idiots Monga mentioned are doing 😉
Hear no advice Tan
Speak no sense Jane
The three monkeys of the APOCALYPSE....listen to them we're all doomed ;) (diet wise anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The three monkeys of the APOCALYPSE....listen to them we're all doomed ;) (diet wise anyway)
Now now, Monga...they are not just diet channels remember. We have fashion- that sheepy fleecy monstrosity, beauty- Nairing your 'tache and the bursting into song and cackling! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m fat and dread my little one picking up any eating habits it’s why I’ve had to change what I eat totally to encourage them to eat better. I want to bring my children up to own whatever size they are and be confident but be healthy and make healthy choices Janes idea of better choices is only eaten 4 sausages not 6 her comment about needing to eat her own pizza was mad I bet she’s the kind of person to cut it into 4 and say she only had 4 slices not the whole thing 🙄 one habit I have to break the cycle of is eating as a treat or reward it’s something my parents always did so I thought it was normal to scoff masses of food as a treat in an evening a bad relationship with food to have.

She’s gonna struggle if she ever does get pregnant so far all I see is red flags for a high risk pregnancy and Charlie comes across like he would enjoy being a family man.

Reactions: 6
Now now, Monga...they are not just diet channels remember. We have fashion- that sheepy fleecy monstrosity, beauty- Nairing your 'tache and the bursting into song and cackling! 😂
Like I said we're doomed..we'll be all singing ,dancing unwashed sheep with beards ;)...but at least we'll be in #caloriedeficit...if we believe them..

• Haha
just finished watching it, wow if thats the quality of content people can expect from daily uploads in March then why even bother?? for someone who keeps banging on about how poorly they are and what medicine they're taking she sure sounds fine!
No time to cook from scratch because she picks the bean up? ffs! prep earlier and re heat or here's an idea you lush.......the slow cooker!
Charlie and the taste tests make me cringe "yeah its nice" "yeah its alright" as she zooms in on his witch tits 😂
also the blatant beg for a gusto freebie, "we might do it when we've ran the freezer down" well considering their fridge and freezer seems to be Narnia with the amount she packs in and the six weekly top up shops she does....that may take some time
Narnia 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's won another prize a cut and blowdry...and she's also back with the Schofield memes :( how could she read here and not notice the Pip thread ? has she no eyes..:0

Last edited:
  • Wow
She's won another prize a cut and blowdry...and she's also back with the Schofield memes :( how could she read here and not notice the Pip thread ? has she no eyes..:0
Is the universe trying to tell her something didn’t she say she won hair stuff before? 🙄😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is the universe trying to tell her something didn’t she say she won hair stuff before? 🙄😂
That’s a giant bar of choclit and a hair do she’s won in two days 🤔she must be gifting herself 🤷🏼‍♀️unless she's pretending to be Tan ;)

She would much rather win a pack of these...

From Discover on Google https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/02/21/mcdonalds_scented_candles/
Her dream come true..

That’s a giant bar of choclit and a hair do she’s won in two days 🤔she must be gifting herself 🤷🏼‍♀️unless she's pretending to be Tan ;)

Her dream come true..
To have a Big Mac 🍔and literally be in #caloriedeficit 🙏 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch has got a lot to answer for making all these nobody's think people want to see them dusting to bloody R&B songs or power ballads! knob off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ikea daim cake is her new absolute favourite (not many calories in that )..wonder has the long begged for Gusto box arrived?..Helen's has..guess we'll have to wait for the unboxing..;#

• Haha
She would much rather win a pack of these...

From Discover on Google https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/02/21/mcdonalds_scented_candles/
Hahaha! 🤣 That's well funny and so on point!!

Mrs Hinch has got a lot to answer for making all these nobody's think people want to see them dusting to bloody R&B songs or power ballads! knob off!
Can't stand that Mrs Hinch and her BS army of brain dead followers.... Didn't anybody clean anything before she came along chatting her tit???? Sling your Hinch witches!! 🖕

Chocilit.... Chocolit..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IT'S JANE!!!

• Haha
For the love of Christ I hope she doesn’t get a gusto box we’ve seen her try to follow recipes before and look what happened. Oh Guyzzzz I did it wrong so added chips and salad and sausages and pizza to bulk it out a bit.

• Haha
NEWS FLASH YOU GUYS! Janeychins has cleaned her rug and what’s more thinks it’s worthy of sharing on Instagram, I didn’t/couldn’t watch as I have a life to get on with!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
oh jeez she really is milking the hinch wannabe eh? loads of stories dedicated to cleaning her bloody rug, who the hell cares?? oh and shes been gifted another "wax mewt burner" even thought its clearly an electrical one so is a warmer not a burner, no flame Janey-kins you fab full of knowledge brand rep 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Hear no advice Tan
Speak no sense Jane
Slimming worlds answer to the three stooges 🤪🤥🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.