Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a matter of time before she posted a passive/aggressive threat about trolls. Like others have said, she probably was waiting until she found something she could copy and paste! I think it's awful that CF chose to end her life but it was a result of her actions that led her there. I think it's wrong to start blaming all and sundry and even worse to use it for your own agenda. It was her decision at the end of the day and nothing anyone else did or could have done, would have changed that.

Reactions: 14
like Megan Markle with Harry, she seems to have distanced him from any support network and his mother is apparently in poor health.

Charlie is the same age as my son (who looks a lot younger!) He has recently come out of a 9 year relationship with a control freak (not as bad a one as what I have seen from Jane). I feel rather motherly towards Charlie, he works long hours with a huge commute, coming back to microwave fatty, salty food and a wife that thinks he should be at her beck and call. He looks totally fed up. I know he should man up, if he had more support it may be sooner rather than later. If Jane looked into why she was being criticised rather than just shout about trolls, the inner reflection may well help save her marriage.
I read that wrong there I was going to say Princess Diana is long dead..but I don't think Charlie would turn a word in her mouth ,like I said previously she's bordering domestic violence ( mental control ) he seems cut off from friends and family completely ...she's got him where she wants him for sure..

Reactions: 11
like I said previously she's bordering domestic violence ( mental control ) he seems cut off from friends and family completely ...she's got him where she wants him for sure..
I totally agree with you on this. Everything they do is for her or for her benefit, he's got a very limited life. She is so controlling of him and now she's trying to control what people say about her. If she's that distressed about recent events then why doesn't she switch off her bloody camera, get tucking into tonight's fast food delight and stfu!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I totally agree with you on this. Everything they do is for her or for her benefit, he's got a very limited life. She is so controlling of him and now she's trying to control what people say about her. If she's that distressed about recent events then why doesn't she switch off her bloody camera, get tucking into tonight's fast food delight and stfu!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely this 👆🏻

Bit of a disagreement on Tans facebook regarding the troll petition...

Reactions: 9
It was only a matter of time before she posted a passive/aggressive threat about trolls. Like others have said, she probably was waiting until she found something she could copy and paste! I think it's awful that CF chose to end her life but it was a result of her actions that led her there. I think it's wrong to start blaming all and sundry and even worse to use it for your own agenda. It was her decision at the end of the day and nothing anyone else did or could have done, would have changed that.
The fact is simply nobody but CF knows the reasons why she ended her life, probably not even her family and friends... and certainly not arseholes like Gammons and other instatwats unless she saw fit to contact them directly prior to ....

Spose I should wait by the door rather than an armed unit have to kick it through for calling out a charlatan.... I would love a tattle visit firm you all when I am banged up for having an opinion so unless you are all in with me I will request a visit on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alternatively ....

Best hope ole Janeychins doesn’t get lifted for wasting police time .... not sure the prison kitchen will adhere to her extremely strict diet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
the police will laugh her out if she goes again.......please officer help me stop people having an opinion on my life even though I put it all out there and make myself look a total plum daily, how rude of them to talk about me when im such a private person ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Officer I'd like to make a complaint about trolls who keep saying I eat more than 1600 calories a day and that I haven't lost any weight in 5 years!! Erm ok Mrs Gammons, have you ever heard of wasting police time??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Officer I'd like to make a complaint about trolls who keep saying I eat more than 1600 calories a day and that I haven't lost any weight in 5 years!! Erm ok Mrs Gammons, have you ever heard of wasting police time??
I'd be asking have you any evidence to the contrary lol !

Actually she did include a screenshot of her daily My Fitness Pal showing something like a 14 calorie deficit. I guess that was to show us Doubting Thomas's on Tattle!! 😂😂 Fact is, that could've been from anytime, oh and it said exercise = 0!!! How is it possible to not burn ANY calories all day??! She must be glued to that sofa!! 😉

Reactions: 10
Actually she did include a screenshot of her daily My Fitness Pal showing something like a 14 calorie deficit. I guess that was to show us Doubting Thomas's on Tattle!! 😂😂 Fact is, that could've been from anytime, oh and it said exercise = 0!!! How is it possible to not burn ANY calories all day??! She must be glued to that sofa!! 😉
What could constitute 14 calories ? a glass of water lol !

Someone said the cushions had took on the shape of her lardy arse ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact is simply nobody but CF knows the reasons why she ended her life, probably not even her family and friends... and certainly not arseholes like Gammons and other instatwats unless she saw fit to contact them directly prior to ....

Spose I should wait by the door rather than an armed unit have to kick it through for calling out a charlatan.... I would love a tattle visit firm you all when I am banged up for having an opinion so unless you are all in with me I will request a visit on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alternatively ....

Best hope ole Janeychins doesn’t get lifted for wasting police time .... not sure the prison kitchen will adhere to her extremely strict diet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They definitely won’t stock Pukka Pies and Pizza

Yes Janey! Like when you delete people's comments.... They're still in the Ghost files to be found... You're not unique and you're also tit at spelling and grammar. Get back to school or ask your mum who is apparently a Teacher to do her job and teach you how to conduct yourself!!

You reap what you sow !
Precisely x

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
4 bars of chocolate saying their for the work colleagues no janeychins there for when you stop your so called fasting and munch them in the car on the way home from your tired some job, then have your lunch followed by 3 pckts of crisps as your cupboard proved the amount you have you must consume a hell of a lot, a packet of arse rings (bit of Tan coming out me there 🤣) a cup of tea then show Instagram your satsuma and bottle of water you took 2 sips out and say how your in your calorie deficit then a nana nap. Your day is that boring we all know it like the back of our hands 😆

Jane isnt a very kind person at all. also remember the sainsburys piss take on vlogmas vlog before christmas she did about people that work there and people who collect trollies etc too and then being unkind about Asda staff you would not do that if you worked there...and (as per this week's vlog) Charlie doesnt like Morrisons so yes if there was ever any doubt...which there wasnt... she definitely works at Tesco as aldi and lidl dont do online shopping or turkey orders at christmas and its definitely not waitrose or M & S food either.

Reactions: 10
Jane isnt a very kind person at all. also remember the sainsburys piss take on vlogmas vlog before christmas she did about people that work there and people who collect trollies etc too and then being unkind about Asda staff you would not do that if you worked there...and (as per this week's vlog) Charlie doesnt like Morrisons so yes if there was ever any doubt...which there wasnt... she definitely works at Tesco as aldi and lidl dont do online shopping or turkey orders at christmas and its definitely not waitrose or M & S food either.
Definitely Tesco we all worked that out years ago. She even sent Charlie off with a Tesco bag to and nick rocks off the beach. 🤣

• Haha
Definitely Tesco we all worked that out years ago. She even sent Charlie off with a Tesco bag to and nick rocks off the beach. 🤣
Oh yes, the nicking rocks saga!! Careful Jane, the police will be knocking on your door for that one! I would be very WORRIED if I had nicked some beach rocks. You must be hanging your head in SHAME. Remember NOTHING can be deleted, EVERYONE can be traced... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤪

• Haha
M&S wouldn't have her as a member of staff and a face of their company. Waddling about the store with a face like a slapped arse and her mouth smeared in Jacobs club biscuit crumbs, the uniform creaking at the seams....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.