Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way did she write that ...she can't even pronounce let alone spell ffs..
she'll have pinched it from someone else for sure, made herself look a complete tit with the whole "I have a voice, I have a platform" more like "I have a pukka pie, I have a bouncing ball"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she'll have pinched it from someone else for sure, made herself look a complete tit with the whole "I have a voice, I have a platform" more like "I have a pukka pie, I have a bouncing ball"
If it wasn’t for complete tits on SM tattle wouldn’t exist they only have themselves to blame 🤔😂

Reactions: 11
Just catching up with some of our fave YouTubers. Have I missed a post in this thread since some of us have been otherwise engaged - Debbie from SW actually won the Giveaway box of tat ? 😂
Anyone notice Debbie is still staying quiet after being outed for being on here?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What a bloody tit she is. What is she gonna report everyone for? 😂😂😂😂😂 I know at least two people who have reported serious counts of social media harassment and stalking (they gave her number out on Craig's list and said she was basically a sex worker! She had dick pics, threats the lot!) And the police did absolutely nothing!!! She's not under threat in the slightest we just think she's absurdly pathetic, a pathological liar and a dumpy drip. Calm your tits janeychins, your pies are quite safe 🤥😏🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
She’s basically saying us lot on here should be worried 😳 Id be more worried if my yogurts where out of date to be honest 😉
Wonder will the witch hunt for the tattlers be government funded ? or will Jane etc do a sponsored slimathon..in that case we'll have duck all to worry about we'll already be long gone ...in hell waving up lol !

• Haha
What a bloody tit she is. What is she gonna report everyone for? 😂😂😂😂😂 I know at least two people who have reported serious counts of social media harassment and stalking (they gave her number out on Craig's list and said she was basically a sex worker! She had dick pics, threats the lot!) And the police did absolutely nothing!!! She's not under threat in the slightest we just think she's absurdly pathetic, a pathological liar and a dumpy drip. Calm your tits janeychins, your pies are quite safe 🤥😏🙄🙄🙄
She L O V E S the attention that's why she looks here all the time and why she is always referring to it. She feeds off the drama even the negative drama like leaving her comment on Kate's video. She would have nothing to do if people who don't like her couldn't post anymore.

Reactions: 10
She L O V E S the attention that's why she looks here all the time and why she is always referring to it. She feeds off the drama even the negative drama like leaving her comment on Kate's video. She would have nothing to do if people who don't like her couldn't post anymore.
I've noticed that she loves it too. She only ever has any passion when she's talking about trolls or rustling a KFC bag. Lucky Charlie gets a bargain bucket every night 😂

• Haha
she bloody loves playing victim to it all, if she was that bothered by it she would have deleted her comment from Kate's vlog, shes just loving the drama and the poor me rants, get a grip gammon!!!

Reactions: 9
Yes I've already said before no matter if it's positive or negative comments it's publicity for her...Shows how much she "wants this" nothing will hold her back... her quest for fame is unstoppable ...but will the bean be at the end game ?

Yes I've already said before no matter if it's positive or negative comments it's publicity for her...Shows how much she "wants this" nothing will hold her back... her quest for fame is unstoppable ...but will the bean be at the end game ?
He sounds so bored of her already!

Reactions: 9
is she for real? she has a voice...a platform.....people should be worried!! well guess what Jane? we have voices, we have a platform.....its called tattle!!! freedom of speech and airing opinions is what we're all about, we do it here and not on your accounts, YOU CHOOSE to come here and read it, you delete any comment that doesn't kiss your arse or tell you how much weight you're losing so people come here to vent, do you really think tattle would still be here if it was that easy to get it taken down? can just see it now.......another trip to the police station.......peopwle are being narrrrsty to me and charlie, they say horrid fings about us even though we choose to out everyfink about ourselves out there for them to see, sad crying face!
FFS the police probably watch and think shes a flake too!!! get off your pedestal Jane, you are most definitely not all that ;)
the way she starts off by including Caroline Flack.... I know the girl committed suicide and all that which is very very sad.... but if she hadn’t battered her boyfriend with a lamp in the middle of the night high on cocaine and alcohol none of the subsequent media hooha would have taken place .... all this be kind tit she wasn’t exactly kind whacking him with a lamp was she.... and from all accounts she wasn’t that kind to previous boyfriends either... she had serious mental health problems exacerbated by drugs and alcohol yes it’s extremely sad but at the end of the day .... it was probably something that was always going to happen.

Jane needs to get down from her platform it’s probably struggling under the burden of her increasing weight gain and realise if you are making money from the public by putting crap content out for people to watch .... you should expect to get feed back on it not every one is going to kiss your arse Jane it’s just a fact of life...

The Martin Luther King of Pukka Pies

Last edited:
the way she starts off by including Caroline Flack.... I know the girl committed suicide and all that which is very very sad.... but if she hadn’t battered her boyfriend with a lamp in the middle of the night high on cocaine and alcohol none of the subsequent media hooha would have taken place .... all this be kind tit she wasn’t exactly kind whacking with a lamp was she.... and from all accounts she wasn’t that kind to previous boyfriends either...

Jane needs to get down from her platform it’s probably struggling under the burden of her increasing weight gain and realise if you are making money from the public by putting crap content out for people to watch .... you should expect to get feed back on it not every one is going to kiss your arse Jane it’s just a fact of life...
You reap what you sow !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He sounds so bored of her already!
like Megan Markle with Harry, she seems to have distanced him from any support network and his mother is apparently in poor health.

Charlie is the same age as my son (who looks a lot younger!) He has recently come out of a 9 year relationship with a control freak (not as bad a one as what I have seen from Jane). I feel rather motherly towards Charlie, he works long hours with a huge commute, coming back to microwave fatty, salty food and a wife that thinks he should be at her beck and call. He looks totally fed up. I know he should man up, if he had more support it may be sooner rather than later. If Jane looked into why she was being criticised rather than just shout about trolls, the inner reflection may well help save her marriage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.