Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Okay why do they act like they have no money whatsoever?!? Avalons birthday gifts were given to her by tiktok followers. Surely the Dad works?
Something really doesn’t add up with them. I’ve noticed she’s live a lot more now, definitely must be raking in the gifts now. She reminds me of lawrencetiktok now the way she speaks and she did a food video of her picking up bits of her salad one by one like him 🤢 she’s absolutely playing the sympathy card and it’s working given her posts about people sending money for the kids and presents for the girl’s birthday. Freeloaders

Reactions: 3
I think they are looking into conditions, he does seem a bit delayed as well as the weight so maybe there is something, I don't they'd be doing a second extended hospital stay to assess him like this if it was "just" overfeeding but I don't think she helps him sometimes. I'm pretty sure she said they'd ruled PW out ages ago but I could be wrong, she says so much stuff!

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
She's on a live just now and actually shoved her kid out the way trying to show her wee doll. Her wee girl are asking questions about her past and the way she is looking at her so mad wee shame.

Alot is all about the wee boy

• Angry

Hunnyangel

I wonder if she has applied for Dla for him? She put a video up saying she doesn’t ask for money then on the next breath link is in the bio 🤦‍♀️

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Is her child's birthday sponsored by the wishlist as she said she's so blessed and thanks her followers. If so how on earth can you allow random strangers to find your child's birthday

gimm3more

VIP Member
She's always so 'blessed' course you are you've found people gullible enough to fund your kids birthdays and your food for god knows how long with the £600 odd go fund me
I can’t stand that voice she puts on. Like a kiwi Lawrencetiktok90

Hame3102

She said she only had to buy lunches during the week and then all 3 meals at weekends but she went home then anyway?!

To then get her hair done and talk about buying an iPad whilst they’re still there is a huge insult to people who donated imo

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I see all the videos about leaving TikTok have been deleted now! Maybe just all an attention thing?
probably tbh
she seems like a massive attention seeker who blows things out of proportion in the hopes she’s gifted or “blessed” by her followers

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
When he went to hospital before he lost alot of weight. If there is nothing medically wrong with the child then it's pure child abuse & she needs to be held accountable for that.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I do think there's something else going on, I understand we don't know what the procedure is or anything but £500 is more than enough money for two months of food, bearing in mind if she's staying in a hospital she probably won't have an oven/hob.

I feel like she should put more info on the gofundme so people can actually understand it? "I'll keep it short and sweet" Well maybe you should elaborate? If you're gonna ask people for their money? I mean ffs £315 is enough more for food for one person for a few months, plus extras. I don't get it, it seems like she's very much just on the beg.

I see all the videos about leaving TikTok have been deleted now! Maybe just all an attention thing?
She's put up another one saying she's keeping the kids off but still saying how much George lost this week. Something is going on behind the scenes I think...

Hame3102

She’s just said social services have told her to get rid of Tiktok. My guesses she’s disappearing to spend the money raised without getting questioned.

They’re telling her to get rid of TikTok so she posts and says follow my Instagram instead in the comments! Why on earth would school and social tell her to get rid of one social media platform?

none of this makes sense…

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I think she's overfed him, he's become overweight and she's not managed to reign it in. She always says he's no medical condition to be that way at his age I thought maybe prader willi or something

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i hope they have caught up with her.
she made that go fund me for the £700 and barely used it for the actual reasoning.
she then got a haircut and an ipad… wonder how she funded that 🙄
clearly exploited her sons medical condition for money which is shocking , that wasn’t the first gofund me either.
a lot of stuff she has said before has made no sense

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
She's always so 'blessed' course you are you've found people gullible enough to fund your kids birthdays and your food for god knows how long with the £600 odd go fund me