Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
What is the reason for the hospital stay? Is it due to the oxygen not getting to his brain, or is it because of his weight and diet. Poor lad will have all kinds of problems when he is older
The reason he can’t breathe when he’s asleep is because he’s morbidly obese at 5 years old

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Tablet88

She’s just said social services have told her to get rid of Tiktok. My guesses she’s disappearing to spend the money raised without getting questioned.

Sunburntcheese

I can't put my finger on it, but I find something about her really off.
I have wondered if she's over exaggerating George's health issues though. I mean, she's so open about all her other circumstances in her grifts, it just seems like a red flag that she won't share *anything* about George's diagnosis, other than the fact he's having a stay in hospital.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I used to feel sorry for this lady.. but seeing her boast about a hair cut and buying a second hand iPad really annoyed me … that money was supposed to be for food during their stay. Now they are going home after only two weeks so where will the rest of the money go. I also believe that the boys speech problem has a lot to do with the way she speaks to him .. keeping him a baby… we are all guilty of that in some way but if she spent more time helping him instead of sitting on TikTok then maybe he’d improve a lot quicker
She does baby him alot and I feel sorry for Avalon as George seems to be favoured more and gets alot more attention.
When she shows their dinners the portions are at times very small and he only seems to have veggies and fruit for snacks but if that was accurate he would be losing weight.
She needs to donate whatever money is left and show proof.
Too many people set up go fund mes now when they were meant to be for people in dyer situations and emergencies, end of life illnesses ect

Uhohno

Chatty Member
The thing is the meals don't look too unhealthy and always shows him eating cucumber and carrots and stuff for snack so what isn't shown on camera? Because it doesn't add up unless he has a condition that causes his weight gain and it's not his diet I have no idea
I really don't want to out myself but I was in an extremely similar to George. To the point I went to the same hospital. I was just older.
My parents fed me healthily. But just too much. Just because the food is healthy doesn't mean you can eat lots of it.
I truly believe he is overfed, under stimulated. He reminds me of the kid who was 5 and the parent let him use a wheelchair. I saw it on a YouTube documentary, I'll find it and link it if you like.
He definitely doesn't have PWS, oh and his need for Cpap is 100% because of his weight. It's not the cause of his weight.
His mum needs a wake up call and quickly!! Hopefully after this hospital admission they'll look at putting the children on child protection with the view of removal if he starts to gain. Overfeeding a child is abuse, if George continues him getting to 18 is very unlikely. This is what the consultant said to me when I was only 11.

Reactions: 6

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I dont really care about coming across as mean at this point but genuinely the combination of that Greatest Showman song and her absolutely repulsive put on voice has made me seriously regret getting my burst eardrum treated.

"I am brave, I am bruised" I am going to need 3-5 business days to recover from the cringe I have just suffered. GoFundMe will be posted soon, pls help me during my stay at home bc I have lost faith in humanity ty 💕

• Haha

daes56

I can’t believe she fleeced all that money for them to only be staying in hospital a week!!!! She should refund everybody she stole from. I cannot stand her, always everyone else’s fault never hers 🙄

Just saw her video saying what she’s spent the go fund me money on & how it’s so expensive. I’m not disputing the fact, but there’s thousands of families going through long hospital stays every day but you don’t see them begging for money..

• Heart

NalaMar2209

I used to feel sorry for this lady.. but seeing her boast about a hair cut and buying a second hand iPad really annoyed me … that money was supposed to be for food during their stay. Now they are going home after only two weeks so where will the rest of the money go. I also believe that the boys speech problem has a lot to do with the way she speaks to him .. keeping him a baby… we are all guilty of that in some way but if she spent more time helping him instead of sitting on TikTok then maybe he’d improve a lot quicker

Scotsheaven1312

The whole month in hospital just doesn’t ring true with me . My kids have genetic disorders and all we got was a consultation after bloods.
I think they have realised he lost weight quicker in hospital than he does at home. Just totally don’t get why he needs a month!

Reactions: 5

gimm3more

VIP Member
So she said on her live last night George’s CPAP “pushes oxygen from his nose to his brain to stop the part that tells him he’s hungry” which is just a flat out lie. And of course she was on live chatting away at night whilst the poor sod was in the same room trying to sleep?! I can’t stand her

How does she keep getting all this money when I can't even put the heating on lol
I just don’t get why people feel the need to give money or buy things for strangers on the internet that they don’t even know, let alone will ever meet.

Hame3102

I've followed her for a while now and what I do know is she had a hard childhood I think she was abused. She used to talk alot about George's illness but that poor boy got some disgusting comments. Tik Tok is so toxic! Jamie also got destroyed in the comments. So to protect George she no longer talks about his illness. As a mum I would hate to read all the disgusting comments about one of my boys and would probably do the same.

Please don't come at me it's just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️😅
She won’t talk about what’s going on but is quick enough to ask for £500 for his hospital admission..if she was trying to protect him why have him or anything about him online?
Something about it al just doesn’t sit right with me..wasn’t his hospital admission supposed to be January? (Which she also said social services were getting brought forward?)

Over £700 she ended up raising, to end up only staying a week, and there’s zero chance of her returning the money as guaranteed the majority of it will have been spent already.

Really irritates me, both me & my partner work and still struggle at the end of every month 😡

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
She's another one asking for donations and getting gifts from strangers for her kids Christmas
Another scummy TikTok mummy posting her young children, who CANNOT CONSENT, online. The internet is not a nice place. Your child is obese - whether that is down to medical conditions or not - of COURSE you are going to get nasty comments. That poor child. There’s no need for anyone to be posting the ins and outs of their children’s medical lives online.

Reactions: 4

cerbear

Seen this one on my fyp a few times and T-shirt always posts thanking people for gifts. I then looked at her page and seen how much of a beggar she is and don’t even get me started on the go fund me for a hospital stay😳anyone with kids at some point have had to have a stay in hospital with our kids but never in a million years would we ask other people to pay for it. My mind is blown with the begs on TikTok 😠

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Exactly!!! Maybe school have concerns too notice how we have heard nothing more about the hospital visit…
im sure the school have concerns otherwise they wouldn’t of said anything about her social media etc. i think the issues come down to the fact that she’s so wrapped up in thinking that just because “he may be tall like dad & “built like dad” it’s okay that he is the size he is at his age
i don’t believe any of this “oh the oxygen is pushing away so it stops telling the brain he is hungry” rubbish either

truth of the matter is the boy is probably under stimulated and frustrated due to other conditions he may have eg speech or developmental problems