Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hame3102

Yeah, there’s something I can’t quite put my finger on about their whole situation. But she’s said she’s glad that social work are now involved so 🤷🏽‍♀️
She did but she also said they brought forward his hospital admission..social can’t do that surely?! Something just doesn’t seem right about it all

Reactions: 4

Tablet88

I’m not buying the whole in hospital for a month for genetic testing. My daughter had genetic testing and we were in and out in a day and returned when the results were back.
He lost weight fine whilst on a controlled diet in hospital after his operation. She said in a live last night he put 2kg on in 3 weeks over Xmas, but said she doesn’t know why because he hasn’t had hardly any treats.
She also said she’s a healthcare professional and wants to get a job this year. But it in health because she isn’t vaccinated.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Is she hell bent of embarrassing her wains? Got the wee girl in telling everyone she's got head lice

• Sad
  • Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
She is saying that George has a condition where oxygen isn't getting to his brain that's why he is overweight. I'm no doctor so I can't comment on that really. What do you guys think is that just an excuse?
That’s just not true at all hahah she’s full of shit 😂 he clearly has some slight developmental delays or a speech impediment from seeing his videos but oxygen can get to his brain or he’d be severely disabled or dead

Hunnyangel

One of her videos came up on my fyp just now and she said George has to go hospital for a whole load of things but the one that struck me most of “extreme weight loss” her words! That to me sounds like they don’t think she has tried hard enough to help him lose the weight and they want to take him in to co trol what he is eating to see if either she isn’t helping him like she should be or he has an underlying condition. She has skirted round why he has to go back maybe that’s why.

I’m confused why she needs money for food for herself? Okay the hospital don’t provide it but wouldn’t you just buy some pre packed stuff. I think that is super cheeky. First it was the scooters then the money when they lived in the caravan and now this? I genuinely liked her but making go fund me pages for every event in your life isn’t right

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i agree with the above comment , there is so much more that she’s not sharing. they simply aren’t asking her to delete her platform because “they can’t control it” she’s a beg on tiktok for money and gifts. she’s constantly over sharing every aspect of her childrens lives for everyone out there to see. supposedly the social before said she was a great mum and now it’s a shock that she’s been asked to come off of tiktok.
the people in the comments are just as deluded as she is.

daes56

One of her videos came up on my fyp just now and she said George has to go hospital for a whole load of things but the one that struck me most of “extreme weight loss” her words! That to me sounds like they don’t think she has tried hard enough to help him lose the weight and they want to take him in to co trol what he is eating to see if either she isn’t helping him like she should be or he has an underlying condition. She has skirted round why he has to go back maybe that’s why.
He lost a decent amount of weight last time he was in hospital, kept it up for a few weeks at home but it’s gone tits up since then.. she should be ashamed of herself 😡 and poor Avalon now having issues with food!

• Angry

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s big, the dad’s big. On CPAP at night at his age already. She clearly has no knowledge about nutrition because he’s evidently obese because of her overfeeding him

I've followed her for a while now and what I do know is she had a hard childhood I think she was abused. She used to talk alot about George's illness but that poor boy got some disgusting comments. Tik Tok is so toxic! Jamie also got destroyed in the comments. So to protect George she no longer talks about his illness. As a mum I would hate to read all the disgusting comments about one of my boys and would probably do the same.

Please don't come at me it's just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️😅
She shouldn’t be putting a vulnerable child online for the entire world to see when he can’t give informed consent to do so. The internet isn’t a nice place and never will be.

• Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
The thing is the meals don't look too unhealthy and always shows him eating cucumber and carrots and stuff for snack so what isn't shown on camera? Because it doesn't add up unless he has a condition that causes his weight gain and it's not his diet I have no idea

Reactions: 3

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Wish lists, gofundmesit doesnt sit right with me and if she spent more time helping the kids with food then filming then she might get somewhere

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she needs to just stop discussing george’s “journey” full stop. tiktok isn’t helping his weight loss or him getting the help he so obviously needs. but i guess not mentioning his journey will stop all of the “blessings” she receives from her followers

NalaMar2209

She won’t talk about what’s going on but is quick enough to ask for £500 for his hospital admission..if she was trying to protect him why have him or anything about him online?
Something about it al just doesn’t sit right with me..wasn’t his hospital admission supposed to be January? (Which she also said social services were getting brought forward?)
If you look at video of what’s for her lunch in the hospital you can clearly see it’s hospital food .. sandwich is dead give away. As for the wish list … I’m not a believer in them. Fair enough a few things got the kids maybe for a few pounds … but when there £80 designer perfumes on that just takes the pee. And not just one bottle Designer tee shirts for the dad

Is her child's birthday sponsored by the wishlist as she said she's so blessed and thanks her followers. If so how on earth can you allow random strangers to find your child's birthday
Look at the wish list … bottles of perfume at £80 plus I doubt that’s for George

Tablet88

How much did she raise in the end? I don't get why she would need so much money if she is sleeping at the hospital, just for food for herself?
i think it was about £400-500. Shes paid for a haircut, and someone asked if she was still buying a iPad

• Wow

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She won’t talk about what’s going on but is quick enough to ask for £500 for his hospital admission..if she was trying to protect him why have him or anything about him online?
Something about it al just doesn’t sit right with me..wasn’t his hospital admission supposed to be January? (Which she also said social services were getting brought forward?)
Oh don't get me wrong I agree with you, the go fund me was very cheeky, we defo don't know the full story and it defo doesn't add up. I just hope George is getting the help that he clearly needs...

gimm3more

VIP Member
I dont really care about coming across as mean at this point but genuinely the combination of that Greatest Showman song and her absolutely repulsive put on voice has made me seriously regret getting my burst eardrum treated.

"I am brave, I am bruised" I am going to need 3-5 business days to recover from the cringe I have just suffered. GoFundMe will be posted soon, pls help me during my stay at home bc I have lost faith in humanity ty 💕
It’s tiktok grifters fave song - Lucy Rose has it on all the time 😂😂

• Haha

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I just don’t get why people feel the need to give money or buy things for strangers on the internet that they don’t even know, let alone will ever meet.
This is what I don't get why are they accepting money and gifts off complete strangers in the internet. What is it teaching her kids? It's okay kids you don't need to work to pay bills and get through life just post videos and beg instead