Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot tonight my depression is extra spicy today

Cuddling my dog instead

Might pop in for five

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cus his lives FULL of begs, like they're so bad. All our comments and humour gets lost in the sea of single moms.
nah babs you two are the highlight of the comment section…. My reason for hanging around 👑

• Heart
Were my eyes deceiving me or did he have tattle up on his laptop? I would love nothing more than him to recite our comments on ham thread instead of Shakespeare

Were my eyes deceiving me or did he have tattle up on his laptop? I would love nothing more than him to recite our comments on ham thread instead of Shakespeare
Yeah he reads them out on every live hahah only reason why we still bother with him to be honest

Yeah he reads them out on every live hahah only reason why we still bother with him to be honest
stop why did I miss that
I’m not outing myself girl but I have replied to you two a couple of times…. I’m a lurker mainly. Soz.

Am I allowed to say that? Not sure if it’s against the rules 😬

stop why did I miss that
I’m not outing myself girl but I have replied to you two a couple of times…. I’m a lurker mainly. Soz.

Am I allowed to say that? Not sure if it’s against the rules 😬
No don't out yourself 🥰

He usually reads them at the start of his lives, it's hilarious. He's usually well tit at humouring the tattlers but there's just so many mental comments from thirsty witches he can't keep up 💀

Tonight was good though 👍 hes got real good craic when you can get his attention hahaha

Reactions: 2
I can’t deal with the desperation on that live

Suddenly everyone’s a Shakespeare fan when I guarantee 99% of them don’t even have gcse english 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with the desperation on that live
It's really hard isn't it. Hes honestly lovely and really funny when you can catch him but it's deffo not worth the effort you have to go through of fighting all the ***** off.

He was trying to go off and some bird was like please stay make food and let us watch you eat hahahaha

• Haha
It's really hard isn't it. Hes honestly lovely and really funny when you can catch him but it's deffo not worth the effort you have to go through of fighting all the ***** off.

He was trying to go off and some bird was like please stay make food and let us watch you eat hahahaha
FEEDER ALERT 🚩

• Heart

Nahhhhh 😭😭😭

some girl said something about being the GC and he just suddenly pops off on her HAHAHAHA

all jokes aside you’re v beautiful James but I almost feel bad for him bcos it’s like girls just fester and obsess about his looks rather than him acting and talking idk I’d go insane

Sophie just sits in there watching aswell its odd lol
I heard him say they are gonna do a tiktok or something together. I don’t think that’ll go down well for him to be associated with her cos of the other thread but hey ho you do you. ✌🏼

all jokes aside you’re v beautiful James but I almost feel bad for him bcos it’s like girls just fester and obsess about his looks rather than him acting and talking idk I’d go insane

I heard him say they are gonna do a tiktok or something together. I don’t think that’ll go down well for him to be associated with her cos of the other thread but hey ho you do you. ✌🏼
Can't wait to see him on Hollyoaks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Yeah 100% you've got it spot on. Hes so talented, I hope he doesn't steer direction away from what he's actually passionate about and turn into a tiktok cock fest. Be a huge waste.

Can't wait to see him on Hollyoaks
Can’t wait to see him in Verona one day x

Yeah 100% you've got it spot on. Hes so talented, I hope he doesn't steer direction away from what he's actually passionate about and turn into a tiktok cock fest. Be a huge waste.
Think that’s what’s the issue for him on tiktok, he needs to try twitch

Can’t wait to see him in Verona one day x

Think that’s what’s the issue for him on tiktok, he needs to try twitch
I said this to him, but he even admitted he's addicted to tiktok sooo 💀

I want to pretend I know what you mean, but I'm uneducated 🤣 I only know its a place in Italy x
Hes going to take her to Italy and rail her on the balcony whilst cosplaying Romeo and Juliet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.