James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The IFS thing, Iā€™d forgotten how desperate that all was šŸ˜‚ everyone clambering over themselves to get a photo with James and Diren and to party with them. It was just a weekend for attention seekers. Who would normally wear a bikini with ā€œteam bleepā€ written on it, for instance?! šŸ˜‚
JSAM was cliquey before IFS but it upped its game massively during and afterwards and became an even more unpleasant group. It was also too big. Part of the draw of paying for membership was the Facebook group for support but even after you stopped paying, you werenā€™t booted out so it sort of made it really pointless.
During a challenge people post updates and progress photos/chat...this challenge is called ā€œbeat the bossā€. James hadnā€™t posted in the group once in the few months before I left. Heā€™s gone from being a supportive, active member to just sitting on his throne taking money from his groupies.
Yes! I couldnt explain but you've put it perfectly. The personalised bikinis and budgies were the cherry on top. Desperate measures šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
I just had to listen to a bit to hear him, he doesn't sound right with a Welsh accent šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

James smith #3 Not a life coach, pisses the bed. Dont ask me anything hard, let's talk about drugs instead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I've only heard one podcast so I only know they were discussed because it featured on his page but the ones that come to mind: we questioned whether James had a gf as he sounded a bit more upbeat lately. No other clues just that. Next episode he reveals he's been in a relationship for the last couple of months. I questioned what Ferris' family think of him talking about his conquests. Next episode they make a point of talking about him being a virgin. I can't find it but there's a post on IG with the comments section having a thread of James, Ben, Olima etc saying that TL members must be raging at the post. James said on a live once that he knows people weren't keen on Sinead being a coach. He ended it by saying something like "Don't think I don't know what you're saying. I see it. I see all of your little forum comments. Whiney neggy comments. I know what you're saying and I'm watching". Words to that effect, it definitely sounded like a dig at TL.

More details please. Before my time. Did they all go to IFS and stalk him? šŸ˜‚
So interesting about Sinead. I know her from Sydney. Iā€™m not surprised people were not keen. She had zero time on the gym floor (she did a course then started working at a gym on the beaches but couldnā€™t get clients) and she also put a lot of the weight back on she lost and hasnā€™t worked in a gym since but then I saw her pop up at the coaches dinner in Sydney. Weird. She isnā€™t experienced enough. I wouldnā€™t pay money to be coached by former winner of his challenge who seemingly didnā€™t stick to it?!

Reactions: 6
So interesting about Sinead. I know her from Sydney. Iā€™m not surprised people were not keen. She had zero time on the gym floor (she did a course then started working at a gym on the beaches but couldnā€™t get clients) and she also put a lot of the weight back on she lost and hasnā€™t worked in a gym since but then I saw her pop up at the coaches dinner in Sydney. Weird. She isnā€™t experienced enough. I wouldnā€™t pay money to be coached by former winner of his challenge who seemingly didnā€™t stick to it?!
I'm a bit confused about her too. She seems to chop and change a lot. Got a job at MNU but didn't seem to stay long. Got a job in a gym but then I saw her posting that she had quit her job and was going to be self employed. Presumably as a PT not attached to a gym but I'm not sure. She's definitely gained some of the weight back I agree. She looks about half way between her before and after photos. I've posted before about whether I'd like Sinead as my coach and I still think the same. On one hand she knows more about what it's like to be new to exercise and struggling with weight but I'm not sure if she should be put in the same league (and price point) as the coaches that have been there since the start of JSA.

Reactions: 5
So the latest big name guest on Diren's latest podcast is... another one of his mates. Quelle surprise!

If Sven is essentially someone playing a part, what about the rest of them? Is James a character made up by Ricky Gervais? There is definitely a bit of a David Brent vibe to his insta persona.

Reactions: 7
I used to follow Sven on insta, thought the was really funny. But hearing him on the podcast - just another desperate try hard, and how bleeping gross that he has sex with a girl who fancied sven, and stayed in character. Is that even legal?!

• Wow
I wish I hadnā€™t read here that sven was really welsh and heard it on the podcast first! I actually enjoy direns podcasts with his friends, I find it interesting hearing about Paul, Lucy etc Iā€™d rather that than a some pt but maybe thatā€™s because Iā€™m not in to fitness at all and randomly started following James after he did that post about the plus size model on the magazine and some how ended up following them all!

Still can't believe he publicly stated he pissed his womans bed as if it's hilarious...then tells people to buy his book/take him seriously? You're 32 lad šŸ˜‚

Thread suggestion: James Smith and friends: Recycling their content and acting like dicks, slowly morphing into becoming the new Joe Wicks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m a member of JSAM and itā€™s been the best weight loss plan Iā€™ve done. Iā€™m now down 7lbs after 3 weeks and havenā€™t had to really give anything up. I find the group really supportive and motivational and the trainers have been great.

However, the fangirling is SO nauseating. Someone put a post up the other day of James topless in a locker room with a bunch of other twats and they all started creaming their pants. I donā€™t find him attractive in the slightest! What am I missing??

I was wondering if I should raise the bereavement issue but decided not to as they are all super cliquey and Iā€™ll probably get booted out.

So frustrated that the plan is going so well for me when itā€™s headed by a complete twit! Iā€™m almost embarrassed to tell my friends šŸ˜‚

The IFS thing, Iā€™d forgotten how desperate that all was šŸ˜‚ everyone clambering over themselves to get a photo with James and Diren and to party with them. It was just a weekend for attention seekers. Who would normally wear a bikini with ā€œteam bleepā€ written on it, for instance?! šŸ˜‚
JSAM was cliquey before IFS but it upped its game massively during and afterwards and became an even more unpleasant group. It was also too big. Part of the draw of paying for membership was the Facebook group for support but even after you stopped paying, you werenā€™t booted out so it sort of made it really pointless.
During a challenge people post updates and progress photos/chat...this challenge is called ā€œbeat the bossā€. James hadnā€™t posted in the group once in the few months before I left. Heā€™s gone from being a supportive, active member to just sitting on his throne taking money from his groupies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m a member of JSAM and itā€™s been the best weight loss plan Iā€™ve done. Iā€™m now down 7lbs after 3 weeks and havenā€™t had to really give anything up. I find the group really supportive and motivational and the trainers have been great.

However, the fangirling is SO nauseating. Someone put a post up the other day of James topless in a locker room with a bunch of other twats and they all started creaming their pants. I donā€™t find him attractive in the slightest! What am I missing??

I was wondering if I should raise the bereavement issue but decided not to as they are all super cliquey and Iā€™ll probably get booted out.

So frustrated that the plan is going so well for me when itā€™s headed by a complete twit! Iā€™m almost embarrassed to tell my friends šŸ˜‚
I know three people who have left off the back of it, while screenshooting their plans before going šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Creaming their pants šŸ¤£
No I donā€™t find him attractive either. There was a post on ladbible earlier in the week where he showed a complete lack of humour over ā€œgym failsā€ and all I could think was ā€œmate, you look tit. Ditch the drugsā€

Reactions: 10
Creaming their pants šŸ¤£
No I donā€™t find him attractive either. There was a post on ladbible earlier in the week where he showed a complete lack of humour over ā€œgym failsā€ and all I could think was ā€œmate, you look tit. Ditch the drugsā€
There wasn't many positive comments on the post either if I remember correctly

Yeah I just saw that lad bible video today people were quite nasty in the comments. I became a fan of him during lockdown when I saw the period video he made on Facebook and I started listening to his podcasts, bought his book lol šŸ˜‚ now I feel embarrassed for fangirling because of the whole jsa cult and the fair points podcasts with that comment to the grieving lady šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.