James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the videos keep seeing people posting about a video. Hope for Yaz that isn’t true and the stories about serious injuries are just from the papers or speculation.
I saw this one yesterday on a Turkish website there wasn’t any photos just a video. I think it’s the same one that’s on daily mail but they’ve cut the start of it which is where you see the body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She had a seat belt on he did not. There is a photo of the deceased which I cannot believe I just witnessed on twitter. What has this world come too🥺🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She had a seat belt on he did not. There is a photo of the deceased which I cannot believe I just witnessed on twitter. What has this world come too🥺🥺🥺
looking at the pictures from the car on Daily Mail it looks like both seatbelts are plugged in. I am guessing they have done what I've seen a few people do, constantly keep the seat belt plugged in but sit on the belt to stop the annoying noise.
If either of them were wearing their seat belt, surely these would be undone in the pictures of the car?

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t Jake with Glow by Holly aesthetics?! Jesus he definitely gets around if he was seeing all three…

Reactions: 7
Sounds like he had a few on the go….. Georgia should take note from Holly on how to deal with it properly

Reactions: 14
I feel fairly sure that Holly (whoever she is!) knew he was no good… but if she loved him, it’s certainly adding insult to injury that he was with another woman when he died. Awful all round.

On one of the videos you can see Jakes body lying beside the car, he’s in a strange position as well so I think he went through the sunroof. She was possibly thrown around and her arm got crushed.
where would post a video like that so horrific must be removed by now

I wasn’t sure but I wondered if seat belt and maybe airbag saved her life, especially if she was buckled in and going over that cliff. It should have gone off in a crash like that,

The photo thing seems horrific to us but I’ve noticed I’m Turkey and the Middle East they do show dead bodies pixelated in news media. My family’s from the part of the world and as nasty as it seems to us I think they’re desensitised to stuff like that 😞

Random thought but if they’d been out until 3am, maybe Yazmin had a few drinks which hopefully helped her with the pain from her injuries.
Hope it’s not true about the extent of her injuries, that’s one heck of a thing to deal with on top of such a traumatising accident ☹

Random thought but if they’d been out until 3am, maybe Yazmin had a few drinks which hopefully helped her with the pain from her injuries.
Hope it’s not true about the extent of her injuries, that’s one heck of a thing to deal with on top of such a traumatising accident ☹
The alcohol combined with adrenaline would have helped. I had an accident once not in a car but I had big gash out of my leg. Was after a night of drinking and I didn’t realise how bad it was until a few hours later and I was in hospital. Really hope the amputation isn’t true, people will always throw around rumours when stuff like this happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Obviously I hope she hasn't lost a limb but it said she was in intensive care so isn't that where you would be if you had to get a amputation ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.