James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I realise that would be unpopular here, but I’m honest, I’m loyal - sorry couldn’t help myself.
Fair play for your honesty, I can't say I understand your point of view though but that said, we feel what we feel I guess

Reactions: 6
I Feel sorry for how Jake died tbh, I know what that pain feels like (my beloved beautiful uncle died in car crash)..

only one who can judge him is god if there is one. Can’t wrap my head around it all since it happened.

Reactions: 4
No I realise that would be unpopular here, but I’m honest, I’m loyal - sorry couldn’t help myself.
I mean it’s not disloyal to keep quiet & not accuse a woman in intensive care of lying or causing an accident? She’s been truly vile and made a show of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fair play for your honesty, I can't say I understand your point of view though but that said, we feel what we feel I guess
guess I’m a v insecure Cnut, but I really think I’d be doing the same. Human innit

I mean it’s not disloyal to keep quiet & not accuse a woman in intensive care of lying or causing an accident? She’s been truly vile and made a show of herself.
please remember that this is a lady that’s currently going thru a lot her own tit (Stephen bear court case etc) I’m not a perfect person - I lash out when at my lowest, not something I’m proud of.

Reactions: 1
Loyal 😂😂 you even sound like Georgia “I’m loyal babes”
This was my thought but it was a different Georgia that was ‘loyal’ 🤦‍♀️

back on topic haven’t heard much about Yaz last few days- I hope she’s getting support she needs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

back on topic haven’t heard much about Yaz last few days- I hope she’s getting support she needs!
Fingers crossed she’s remained stable and on the up tbh.

Did anyone else notice they were filming TOWIE the other day? I think Ella shared something on her Insta. It feels a bit bleak as it must be to get the cast’s reaction? :/

Oh yeah it was Georgia steel or something like that wasn’t it? They all look, sound and act the same 🥴😂

Reactions: 7
Fingers crossed she’s remained stable and on the up tbh.

Did anyone else notice they were filming TOWIE the other day? I think Ella shared something on her Insta. It feels a bit bleak as it must be to get the cast’s reaction? :/
Tbh I dunno if it would be better if they didn’t mention it at all? I dunno I just can’t see how it would be handled ‘tastefully’ on the show
Something like a written statement at beginning/end of show would be better than a group gossiping

guess I’m a v insecure Cnut, but I really think I’d be doing the same. Human innit

please remember that this is a lady that’s currently going thru a lot her own tit (Stephen bear court case etc) I’m not a perfect person - I lash out when at my lowest, not something I’m proud of.
Going through a lot? Going through tit? Aye but she hasn’t almost lost her life and been seriously injured has she - she’s got her health still. She also hasn’t had to watch anyone die. You sound like Georgia tbh, your the only one on this thread who thinks her behaviour is normal and relatable lol

Reactions: 29
Like others have said, think Georgia is taking over this thread which is exactly what she was after.....

Thread suggestion: this ain’t about georgia

also might be worth dropping James Lock from the thread name for the next thread

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion: this ain’t about georgia

also might be worth dropping James Lock from the thread name for the next thread
I’ll make the new thread now

Here:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.