James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! Some pubs are not family friendly and that’s fine. Also 9/10 when people are glaring /judging whatever there is usually good reason! She is so high and mighty about everything!

Reactions: 2
She's so entitled. I remember at Christmas when she took Bodhi to The Ritz and tarted herself up. I would be LIVID if she was in the restaurant with her and Bodhi at Christmas when I was paying good money.

Reactions: 4
On about being a single parent again..

James is too.

and Bodhi must have been misbehaving for two blokes to take notice.

Reactions: 6
Stay at home. A pub is not a suitable environment for kids - have pizza and wine at home and your brat can be as loud and annoying as her Mother.

Reactions: 9
On about being a single parent again..

James is too.

and Bodhi must have been misbehaving for two blokes to take notice.
Quite! Men don’t notice anything if they are armed with a pint, bet Bodhi was being a mega PITA, whilst Chloe was trying to throw back the Pinot.

Did she *really* need to go to the pub? Why not pizza express or another similar type family friendly chain? She’s still far too small to behave in a restaurant, and it’s just stressful for everyone.

If it was a family/large group for a meal then I understand having to bring your little one along, but if it’s just the two of them it’s completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I would never have taken my young kids to a pub to eat. I’d have gone to a more appropriate restaurant. You want to go out to eat? Make it easier for you and your kid and the people around you by going to an appropriate place.

Reactions: 4
What exactly is hard? One adult, once child, hardly difficult to manage at a pub.

Reactions: 3
and why bring her relationship status into it..

People, whether they're in a marriage, relationship or not, still go places alone with their kids.

and why bring her relationship status into it..

People, whether they're in a marriage, relationship or not, still go places alone with their kids.
Exactly this… I have taken my kids out hundreds of times by myself…all 3 of them! Being a single parent has nothing to do with it.

I’ve been a single parent from the get go and didnt have the luxury of wealthy parents and child support along with a big house. Did I complain? No I got on with it.

She doesn’t have a clue about stress!

Reactions: 7
Today’s insta story. Not going more than four days without seeing her daughter…..yeh good luck with that when she’s now from a split home! What about holidays with Dad? What about when her dad eventually moves out and doesn’t see her as much? He’s going to feel this on a regular basis if he is anything like other Dads who are in that situation. Is it me or do people really not think things through sometimes.