James Corden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched his new Amazon prime show? My boyfriend is a fan (I know…) so we watched it. Very dull. James plus a restaurant owner in it and all I could think was him yelling at the waiting staff in LA 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched his new Amazon prime show? My boyfriend is a fan (I know…) so we watched it. Very dull. James plus a restaurant owner in it and all I could think was him yelling at the waiting staff in LA 😂
They’ve airbrushed the duck out of the pic they’re using on Amazon to promote it. Barely looks like that pathetic prick 😂😂

Reactions: 4
We LOVED Mammals! Especially how they weaves the Twin Flame, time travelling in. Amandine is surely Coco.

If the England Vs USA game was to decide on who wins James Corden. What happens now it was a draw? 😆

• Haha
Director slams James Corden as the 'most difficult presenter'

Looks like people are still gunning for him. Wonder what, if anything he has got lined up for work coming back to the U.K.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if I’m repeating things - just found his thread!
I read his book back in the day when it was all about Gavin and Stacey (which I love) and he basically says fame and success went to his head and he was a complete knob. He settled a bit and I did really like him for a while. But I think America and all his famous BFFs have gone to his head again, and I think he rates himself way too highly now. I always think of when Ant and Dec caught him on their prank show bit of Takeaway - they made everything go wrong for James and you could tell he was absolutely livid, obvs didn’t know he was being filmed and he was a twit to everyone. I reckon that’s exactly what he’s like. But it does make me question Ruth Jones as she seems lovely, maybe her loyalty from knowing him before he was massively famous is what keeps them friends. Or she doesn’t take his tit and he’s nicer to her 🤣 Whatever it is, they should make another Gavin and Stacey so we can see what happens with Nessa and Smithy!

Reactions: 9
Director slams James Corden as the 'most difficult presenter'

Looks like people are still gunning for him. Wonder what, if anything he has got lined up for work coming back to the U.K.
Glad that people are still talking about what an obnoxious twit he is. Him and Matt Berry are renowned for being complete and utter deplorable arseholes to people that they work with unless they have a similar or higher level of fame.

Reactions: 3
Glad that people are still talking about what an obnoxious twit he is. Him and Matt Berry are renowned for being complete and utter deplorable arseholes to people that they work with unless they have a similar or higher level of fame.
Never heard of Matt Berry and had to Google 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know of Matt Berry from The IT Crowd, that’s a shame if he’s a bleep in real life 😯 going to do some research now!

I misread that for Mary Berry and my mind was blown for a second….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is a grade-A nob and I expect he'll be back on stage in the UK because -other than hosting poorly- he hasn't got it in him to write another hit show.

He might try 'proper' acting such as a Sunday night drama but he just isn't that good.

I do wonder if he'll try to do a U.S-style chat show over here. History shows that just doesn't work.

Sorry if I’m repeating things - just found his thread!
I read his book back in the day when it was all about Gavin and Stacey (which I love) and he basically says fame and success went to his head and he was a complete knob. He settled a bit and I did really like him for a while. But I think America and all his famous BFFs have gone to his head again, and I think he rates himself way too highly now. I always think of when Ant and Dec caught him on their prank show bit of Takeaway - they made everything go wrong for James and you could tell he was absolutely livid, obvs didn’t know he was being filmed and he was a twit to everyone. I reckon that’s exactly what he’s like. But it does make me question Ruth Jones as she seems lovely, maybe her loyalty from knowing him before he was massively famous is what keeps them friends. Or she doesn’t take his tit and he’s nicer to her 🤣 Whatever it is, they should make another Gavin and Stacey so we can see what happens with Nessa and Smithy!
With all the negative comments about his behaviour, I think another Gavin and Stacey is all he will have left, even though I read an article where he wonders what he will do next, and is hoping for a Broadway show? Someone is really above their station!

Reactions: 2