James Corden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don't blame him for feeling that way. His poor children are missing out on two sets of grandparents and the parents of James and his wife aren't getting any younger so you want to make most of the time you've got left with them. I find his movies are shocking and I hate his suck up left wing scripted comedy segments on his chat show bashing Trump all the time, but I do love him on A League Of Their Own (we he can can film) and Gavin and Stacey is OK if a bit overated.

Reactions: 6
He can stay there for me, can’t stand him, I’m still waiting for the fat twit to come out, or even better to get caught out 🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Knew someone who worked backstage on ALOTO and said he's a complete wanker.

Reactions: 27
He's earning $9m a year from his show with two years left on his contract so if he's been sensible with his money he can afford to come back to the UK and live nicely.

He's not a favorite of mine but the fella has had success on stage and TV and I'd not be surprised if ITV don't grab him as a late night show host in the UK, his style of lightweight pap will go down well with a lot of people these days. He has mentioned in the past he does not want his kids growing up American which is a positive attitude IMO. Good luck to the guy.

Reactions: 7
Knew someone who worked backstage on ALOTO and said he's a complete wanker.
Ive read this elsewhere as well. Shocking as he comes across so happy and friendly on all the shows he’s on.

Reactions: 11
I’m actually astounded this fat tit has made the living he has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He can stay there for me, can’t stand him, I’m still waiting for the fat twit to come out, or even better to get caught out 🍆
I have never got that impression, do you know something?
For me he is one of them who has a bit of success then goes to America and gets too big for their boots. I just don’t get how he has achieved the success he has.

Reactions: 10
He's actually said from the beginning when he went to the US that he doesn't want to stay there and have his kids grow up there. This story is every once in a while in the papers for some clicks, but he's been pretty frank about this since the beginning and I'd be surprised if he stayed in the US beyond 2022/2023 (when his contract ends).

This gig has been amazing for his career though. Whatever anyone thinks of him (and even if the stories are true and he's a massive a*sehole in real life), he's hit the gold pot in his career and is pretty much set for life.

Reactions: 10
I was going to say that. He really did do well for himself, kind of a surprise to be honest. I heard he’s a knob though. Especially after what he did to his writers

Reactions: 15
I was going to say that. He really did do well for himself, kind of a surprise to be honest. I heard he’s a knob though. Especially after what he did to his writers
What did he do to his writers?

I'm here for all the (nasty!) stories! 😂 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
For me he is one of them who has a bit of success then goes to America and gets too big for their boots. I just don’t get how he has achieved the success he has.
He was a bleep long before he went to America.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
vikka

re slimey repellent Cordon.
it’s all on a very satisfying Reddit thread. Nobody has a good word for him.
Except ive just thought of one - CNUT

Look up his interview ire Piers Morgan.
He cries over his lost partnership with Matthew Horne.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
A producer confirmed to me he that he was consistently cold and unfriendly, so they’d wind him up by greeting and looking after his staff like his driver etc far more warmly than they would him. They also told me that he apparently once got propositioned by a disgraced pundit’s daughter seeking fame and he was completely ashen and horrified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve lurked here for ages but never commented. James Corden was tolerable in fat friends and Gavin and Stacey but then he became really arrogant. Clearly someone had a word and he reigned it in at least publicly. The problem is he’s just everywhere. If he was more choosy with his projects people would probably like him more but I feel like every film, advert, tv show I put on he somehow pops up. Also if he would choose more carefully he wouldn’t end up in duds like cats or playing terrible characters like in the prom.

Reactions: 9
Are they getting fed up of him in the US?
He has probably heard his contract will not be renewed when it ends. Mark Wright did the same thing citing family reasons for returning when in fact contract ended.

Reactions: 6
He has probably heard his contract will not be renewed when it ends. Mark Wright did the same thing citing family reasons for returning when in fact contract ended.
Yes I think his ego is too big to just return saying he’s lost his job.

Reactions: 4