James Corden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the negative comments about his behaviour, I think another Gavin and Stacey is all he will have left, even though I read an article where he wonders what he will do next, and is hoping for a Broadway show? Someone is really above their station!
As much as I’m not a fan Broadway really isn’t him having ideas above his station. He has done really well in theatre and won a Tony when he was on Broadway. He probably really does have talent but he’s just insufferable when he’s being himself.

Reactions: 6
His goodbye circuit has been insufferable.

The showing off has reached heights that should be impossible even for him.

Reactions: 11

He was interviewed on Capital breakfast this morning, by Roman Kemp who is supposed to be good friends with him. But he still sounded so fake and insincere. I just can’t work him out!

Reactions: 5
He claims it’s because family members are getting older and they (him, wife & kids) want to be back in the UK to spend time with them.
If that's true, respect. Can he please spend so much time with them it keeps him out of the public eye though?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think he’s obsessed with fame. I remember reading his autobiography years back and it seemed he would do anything to be famous - it didn’t matter what it was. I dislike him but I can’t deny he has a modicum of talent. He has a decent singing voice and he can act but his problem is that everything has to be about him. As I mentioned in a previous post, carpool karaoke was a prime example - he had some singers with amazing voices and there he was belting out their songs louder than they were so the focus was on him.

Reactions: 12
The only time I found him bearable was when he guest starred in Doctor Who. He was good in that.

Don't get the love for him as a stage performer though. I cannot believe he's won a Tony!

Reactions: 1
He claims it’s because family members are getting older and they (him, wife & kids) want to be back in the UK to spend time with them.
That's true. Can't blame him now the kids are getting older to want them to have a British upbringing with school and lifestyle. Plus neither set of grandparents are getting any younger.

Plus he's missing being a regular at West Ham games.

Reactions: 2

God yes! I have seen his face pop up bloody everywhere, with this proud, emotional look like someone close to him has died or he’s humbly declaring that he cured cancer. It was just a chat show FFS. I mean, fair play he made a success of it and there were some good bits of it, but he’s hardly changed the world has he?
I really hope he’s coming back to the UK for his family, I absolutely would in his position. And I hope he’s got more Gavin and Stacey in him. Then he can fade away into the abyss for all I care 🤣

Reactions: 3
Hopefully he drops that terrible Transatlantic accent he slips into sometimes.

I imagine he'd be back on the stage at the West End.
I hope he doesn't get a talk show over here.

Reactions: 1
He was interviewed on Capital breakfast this morning, by Roman Kemp who is supposed to be good friends with him. But he still sounded so fake and insincere. I just can’t work him out!
That is because he thinks he is such an A-lister. I think he does not realise how unpopular he has become here. No one seems to be falling over themselves with offers for him, so he will have to call Ruth Jones to write another G&S.

I think someone maybe ill and thats why hes coming back .he was talking in a recent intiview about coming back and getting the kids to spend more time with grandparents as dont know what will happen and he just seemed slightly upset to me

I watched his last show which was the first one I’ve ever watched. It was bleeping awful. Dumbed down American shite.