James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to me from Tati's video that she was annoyed that he never promoted her vitamins or had her on his channel after all she did for him. She probably felt used but annoyed me by constantly saying 'my love for James wasn't transactional' but it all kicked off when he promoted a different vitamin instead of hers. She did clearly have monetary expectations on their friendship. She also cried at the end when saying 'this isn't about money', that was the only time she cried. It seems to me that it was about money. She finally used him to promote her vitamins though, she has gained millions of subs in a few days. She got what she wanted from their friendship.
Also to add.. not watched James or Tati videos, this is just my opinion as an outsider.
She doesn't care that he flirts with straight men, she cares that he didn't promote her product.

He refused to promote her vitamins 'because his subscribers were young'. She was OK with that.

Reactions: 2
And the waiter speaks out...

And Gabriel is back with a wooden spoon to stir.

🤣😂

Reactions: 4
So the straight waiter has been found and made a video.

Lawd. James PR team most be working double time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He refused to promote her vitamins 'because his subscribers were young'. She was OK with that.
Yeah James then went on to say how Sugar bear hair had basically helped him sleep and anxiety. Promoting that angle to your young audience is never OK when you've explicitly stated in the past you didn't think vitamins were good to promote full stop on your channel because of your young audience.
James couldn't make up his mind until SBH dangled cash in front of him and then it was all "Hi sisters thanks to SBH" blah blah

Reactions: 11
It seems to me from Tati's video that she was annoyed that he never promoted her vitamins
I don’t think so I think the proverbial straw that broke the camels back was that he promoted her competition, and it’s not a makeup pallet, you don’t buy multiple different types to use at the same time 🤷‍♀️ (and promoted them with complete lies about them helping him sleep too 🤣)
I can see how she’s hurt with that
But I still don’t think she would have spoken up until the moment Gabriel got involved. She would Probably just cut him off and throw shade with Jeffree

Reactions: 8
I don’t think so I think the proverbial straw that broke the camels back was that he promoted her competition, and it’s not a makeup pallet, you don’t buy multiple different types to use at the same time [emoji2368] (and promoted them with complete lies about them helping him sleep too [emoji1787])
I can see how she’s hurt with that
But I still don’t think she would have spoken up until the moment Gabriel got involved. She would Probably just cut him off and throw shade with Jeffree
Yeah Gabi Z provoked the situation thinking he could poke Tati and she wouldn't bite back. Well. Well. Well.

And Gabriel Zamora should of pulled a MannyMua/Laura Lee and kept under the radar. He survived dramageddon last year pretty much unscathed.
But nooooo, it's like he can't help himself.

So the straight waiter has been found and made a video.

Lawd. James PR team most be working double time.
Charles brothers... give me your phones...
go to your room..
take the dame sugar bear and get yo ass to sleep.
And SAY NOTHING MORE!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did you watch his last Snapchat @GossWhore
He’s RIGHT in there stirring.

• Wow
I'm not convinced the sugar bears paid James, could have just been a last minute thing and he thought nothing of posting a story for a sleeping vitamin as that isn't tatis pill. Still think all these pills are a con, the great tasting bears one much higher on the con scale.

There's no saving him, but hope he trys to drag perfect Tati down.😈

He only replied to the drama channels to say he has no comment until he's spoken to Tati, so her whole reason for making the vitamin ad exposed video is on shaky grounds.

She's on 9m the gap is getting ever closer

Screenshot_20190513-110021.jpg

Reactions: 6
I'm not convinced the sugar bears paid James, could have just been a last minute thing and he thought nothing of posting a story for a sleeping vitamin as that isn't tatis pill. Still think all these pills are a con, the great tasting bears one much higher on the con scale.
Agree, I like Tati but I don’t agree with her going into an industry she knows nothing about.
I think the contract was that he promoted them on his social media but I don’t think he received payment either, just “security”,
But he also lied about what these sweets would do. After saying he wouldn’t promote her vitamins to his audience 🥺
(Shane Dawson, I’m looking at you!)

The real question is how long would the lot of them have let this “behaviour” continue if there hadn’t been a business/financial hit for one of them involved. 🤔

🤣 @Yel hahaha I love your attitude.. TAKE THEM ALL DOWN 😎

• Heart
My 11year old has been live tracking the followers changing all weekend and didn’t want to go to school today... in short, what is this all about!?

The waiter story isn't that bad, the waiter decided to DM James, tell him he's bi then make out with him for an hour then decided he was straight.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The waiter story isn't that bad, the waiter decided to DM James, tell him he's bi then make out with him for an hour then decided he was straight.🤷‍♀️
I’m just watching it, I posted it here first until I got a chance to watch it 🤣 adding in Gabriel’s Snapchat.
Tati.... you’re up girl 🤷‍♀️ So much twisting and half truths going on.
I don’t hate it 😬

My 11year old has been live tracking the followers changing all weekend and didn’t want to go to school today... in short, what is this all about!?
Gummy bears, fake friends, and basically when you strip it down....money 😐

Reactions: 3
Charles brothers... give me your phones...
go to your room..
take the dame sugar bear and get yo ass to sleep.
And SAY NOTHING MORE!! [emoji2358]

Did you watch his last Snapchat @GossWhore
He’s RIGHT in there stirring.
Yup I've watched them whilst rolling my eyes

Does Gabi think nothing and nobody can touch him?????

Agree, I like Tati but I don’t agree with her going into an industry she knows nothing about.
I think the contract was that he promoted them on his social media but I don’t think he received payment either, just “security”,
But he also lied about what these sweets would do. After saying he wouldn’t promote her vitamins to his audience [emoji3064]
(Shane Dawson, I’m looking at you!)

The real question is how long would the lot of them have let this “behaviour” continue if there hadn’t been a business/financial hit for one of them involved. [emoji848]

[emoji1787] @Yel hahaha I love your attitude.. TAKE THEM ALL DOWN [emoji41]
I was just wondering why he declared it as an ad and refused to say Tati vitamin brand by name. If it wasn't cold hard cash it was something more than just "security" to me.

He was shady to say all these miracles of SBH after a week of taking them. Like witch? Lol.

Also, why the hell does SBH even have security? Lol. Like okurr (But that's just a random thought that came up)

__
Random: Do you think JC had a butt lift? Been on my mind for a while.

Reactions: 5
And on a sidenote to that sidenote.: I feel bad for Nick Avocado. He uploaded at the wrong time with all the JC drama.

Watched that video and boy did he pull receipts?

Do we have a Trisha Paytas thread?

Oooooh There was definitely a contract signed, and I believe it was prior to coachella for sure. Maybe it was for security or some kind of additional benefits at coachella (five of our straightest men in the village 😬) if it was cash he’s really worse than I thought 🤨 but you could tell he was definitely following terms and conditions 😐
We watch far too many of the same tit channels you know that right 😂 @GossWhore
Trisha I dip in and out of, I feel a bit dirty watching her too much, but when she messes up I’m always there to give her a view 🤣
Edit. 🙄 that Trisha comment looks bad.

Reactions: 8
Yes I bumped it yesterday, I'll bump it again now with her latest video and deleted video 😁
It’s not the ghost video right.. 😨
we’re all creeping closer and closer to the gutter content at this point 🤣 I don’t hate it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The ghost video? I rarely follow trisha, I can't stand seeing the huge amount of food and lip smacking. Makes me feel all queezy

All this drama will do until something big like zalfie splitting.

Just waiting for tati to do another video, although she's going to keep a "dignified silence" as only a small amount are questioning her :(