James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeffrees video, he was in a dark place and has no hate in his heart. This beauty lot are so melodramatic.

Personally don’t think this is Jeffree being the ‘better person’ like he’s trying to make out. More like he’s got nothing to back up his disgusting messages but is trying to come out unscathed

Reactions: 4
Jeffree Star is poison. Forever inserting himself in drama that has nothing to do with him. And I’m glad JCs video proves he was lying with the tweets about wanting to see him.

Tati and JS are both in their 30s. JC is 19. The way they’ve treated him is awful!

calling someone a danger to society and threatening to make a “tell all video” while also accusing someone of sexual assault.

But there’s no hate in your heart Jeffree, so it’s ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I know that the beauty community is overly dramatic by definition but does anyone else cringe at how seriously this has all been taken? While fun to watch, Tati's first video gave me second hand embarrassment with all the crying and pauses like someone had died. Now her statement says she's been in communication via an intermediary like they're trying to agree to end a world war. I mean it was literally just a falling out :LOL:

Reactions: 10
"the whole world is waiting to see what jeffree star says next" witch please sit down. Across the world hardly anyone knows him.

Tati is the worst. Starting this all up with with her out of context misleading stuff without evidence. Then when she's called out for lying then says she won't talk about it. Don't trust her for a second she's disingenuous to the max.

Tati calls asking for evidence "bloodshed" :rolleyes: and now it fires back on her it's a private matter.

End them all.

Reactions: 9
I got to admit I did my biggest learning curve between the ages of 16 to 20 years old, how to be around people, how to treat people with more respect etc I would hate to be James Charles age and spent those years working online. Not making excuses for the guy, but I was a clueless idiot at that age and he seems to be the same and worse, because on top he has a following and money and people treat him differently and he's lost reality with boundaries. That's a really bad mix for an out there teen. Yet, there is still hope for him, lol.

Reactions: 3
These people need to go away and think about what they’re doing and saying, maybe even to the point of getting legal advice. They all definitely need to assess what this is doing to their brands and images (both personal and professional). It’s only a matter of time before brands start taking notice (if they haven’t already). Reputation and trust once lost is a difficult thing to regain.

Reactions: 1
I think Jeffree really had something to say, however after realising james had the guts to speak out, he decided to sweep the whole situation under the carpet. I read that james wanted to make a documentary exposing the beauty community as a whole so all the tit would come out and that would destroy all of them. I don’t buy tati’s let’s preach love either. They saw how fast they could lose everything and decided to put off the entire drama for another time.

Reactions: 5
I think Jeffree has screenshots coming out of his Gucci covered ass.
But not what he’s made out, and he’s made some BIG accusations. If your accounts don’t balance you’re gonna look like a mug.
So he did what he always does,
goes from the “dark place” straight past Mayfair, lands on “reflective avenue” passes the “learning curve” and drops a few grand on the latest LV bag as he passes Go. And the sheep lap it up.
James is a Pratt but he’s proved he’s NOT to be messed with.
Tati and Jeffree have come out of this looking like shady, untrustworthy nasty people.
It’s apparently confirmed by drama channels that Tati had let them know nearly 2 weeks before her video that she would be doing one on James, and they had received it in advance so they could drop an almost immediate response.
So basically she had it planned straight after coachella? Does that add up 🤷‍♀️ I’m lost with the time stamps!

If I was in that social circle, as SOON as I was introduced to anyone of them, I’d be passing them the pen and the NDA and I wouldn’t even say hello before I collected those autographs 🤨

I watched that interview with that Desperate Sam.
Embarrassing, that child needs to find a rock to hide under for a few months.

Reactions: 8
I reckon James threatened Tati and Jeffree with a defamation lawsuit especially with both their 'dark place' statements coming out around the same time pretty much word for word and Jeffree deleting tweets (I know he does it all the time but still).

Reactions: 2
Doubt Jeffree had anything good enough to get himself out of the drama he inserted himself into.

Tati stands by everything she said in her video, but deleted it :rolleyes:

James has overtaken Jeffree if anyone still cares.

Just want someone to go for the jugular on Tati and expose her premeditated lies to make a fortune on dubious supplements.

Reactions: 6
Doubt Jeffree had anything good enough to get himself out of the drama he inserted himself into.

Tati stands by everything she said in her video, but deleted it :rolleyes:

James has overtaken Jeffree if anyone still cares.

Just want someone to go for the jugular on Tati and expose her premeditated lies to make a fortune on dubious supplements.
Tati video isn’t deleted it’s just hidden

This entire thing started because a grown woman threw a barney and acted before she considered the consequences. James may be a smug ass but at least he had receipts to back up his point. As for Star, just go away. I can't stand him. He never had anything other than a bunch of here say. I wish they'd all cancel each other out so we can be done the lot.

Reactions: 10
I reckon James threatened Tati and Jeffree with a defamation lawsuit especially with both their 'dark place' statements coming out around the same time pretty much word for word and Jeffree deleting tweets (I know he does it all the time but still).
Yeah I agree. What Tati said was mostly untrue and potentially cost James millions. I think he would be stupid to not get lawyers involved. I can't believe she threw James under the bus to promote her vitamins. Shocking woman.

Reactions: 3
Tati made $19.6 MILLION DOLLARS off James Charles beef

That's the title for a faze banks video, just skimmed through it and he's assuming 1% of viewers bought her $40 product once. I've been saying she stood to make tens of millions out of this. Could be a massive underestimation as the site encourages people to buy 3 months supply. Then if only half make a repeat order and get hooked on these pretty pills that are unprovable if they work that's millions more every month.

She looks like a CG character in her promotional images for the product as they've been photoshoped so heavily. All the photos on the vitamins social make it look like such a snake oil product.

Tati video isn’t deleted it’s just hidden
Ah I see, just unlisting it to still get the views for her vitamin AD where it's embedded is worse in some ways.

Reactions: 2
Completely off topic but are you following the tFue/FaZe clan stuff?! 🤭
I watched the video from banks on this too 🤣
@Yel

• Haha
I'm not actaully, I've seen DeFranco pop up and not clicked on it. I've spent way too much wasted time on tati, trisha and now jake paul drama this week. I'll probably watch at the weekend 🤪 Just liking that banks is raising uncomfortable points for Tati.

I'm not actaully, I've seen DeFranco pop up and not clicked on it. I've spent way too much wasted time on tati, trisha and now jake paul drama this week. I'll probably watch at the weekend 🤪 Just liking that banks is raising uncomfortable points for Tati.
I’m so over phillyD 🙄 I understand it looks like I like nobody 🤣
You can Judge me but I watched the psychic dude do a reading on what’s (possibly!) gonna happen with faZe clan 🤭
If Jeffree Star and co. Are/were following him I’m open to watching 🤣 I wanna see if the dude has powers!!
And if it’s true I’m excited 🤓 all of these people have too much money and too much power.
Will Alissa Violet bring down the faZe house by running her mouth 🥺

(Sorry back on topic!! It might need its own thread if it kicks off, although I don’t know if anyone is interested)

I’m so over phillyD 🙄 I understand it looks like I like nobody 🤣
You can Judge me but I watched the psychic dude do a reading on what’s (possibly!) gonna happen with faZe clan 🤭
If Jeffree Star and co. Are/were following him I’m open to watching 🤣 I wanna see if the dude has powers!!
And if it’s true I’m excited 🤓 all of these people have too much money and too much power.
Will Alissa Violet bring down the faZe house by running her mouth 🥺

(Sorry back on topic!! It might need its own thread if it kicks off, although I don’t know if anyone is interested)
In between the JC sisters drama, Demi Donnelly and the brother drama, plus the Pakistani ‘tiny youtubers’ drama and waiting for the insta return of the Melds...I think I can just about fit in some Clout house drama!
Blimey! I think I am in a dark place just realising how sad my life sounds :ROFLMAO: I am on bed rest, please don’t judge me🙈