James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The special was a couple of years ago I think. It was awful. So awkward. Obvious none of them wanted to be there at all.
OHHH, that must've been the one that I saw then. Was Jimmy Carr hosting? I vaguely remember that I found a way to stream it over here, but it was bad indeed.
I didn't know that's the same thing that was being talked about in these recent articles. I'm so behind, do ignore me

Reactions: 1
It's on his own youtube channel not the 'at home with the buckleys' one. It's a while since I watched it but I don't remember him mentioning Emily.

Starts at 48.24

Reactions: 2
Just had a look to see if I could them in the rave thread.
Absolutely hilarious, my husband and I often laugh because I’m Scottish like Clair and he’s English like James and he loves all the bbq talk

hope they stay true to themselves
Same ! I'm from Edinburgh partner is from Leeds.

Reactions: 1
It's on his own youtube channel not the 'at home with the buckleys' one. It's a while since I watched it but I don't remember him mentioning Emily.

Starts at 48.24
Thank you!!! that'll explain it

Edit: just watched it, and I do feel a bit bad for him. I remember reading some of his twitter apologies but had never seen him speak on it and he is being REALLY harsh on himself and taking a lot of personal responsibility for it being awkward. But I think it's more the fault of Jimmy and the powers that be ( rather than the guys) making them redo cringe stuff instead of letting them just reminisce with low pressure, and then do some cool editing. I don't recall that it had enough Greg Davies either so that might've helped lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh dear. James is now wearing Alfie Deyes merch He says that Clare bought it. I hope they aren't going down that awful route of promoting each other's tat pretending 'oh look at this thing I just happen to be wearing'. Disappointing.

Reactions: 4
No vlogs for 2 weeks, novelty of yt has obviously worn off
I was wondering about this. I bet James being in the play has made vlogging difficult as Clare would basically be having to do it on her own. I imagine Sunday is their only day together and they may just want family time.
I see James has got good reviews, I'm pleased for him tbh.

It’s been Christmas/new year so a lot of vloggers have taken a break
Clair put a thing up on YouTube (not a video just a note to viewers) that they were all set to load a new video and loads of things went wrong and there should be one tomorrow so I’m hoping there is

Reactions: 3
Just watched this week's vlog, thought I'd watch before I got ready for work, absolutely hysterical. Their break away looked really nice and they seemed to have fun. I've got to admit I hope they manage to sort the new kitchen doors out, what was delivered looks awful, the old kitchen was far nicer, I know they said it was falling to pieces but the new doors look like the inside of a sauna

Really enjoyed this weeks vlog, omg Id love to stay there and have food delivered in an hatch!!
I don't think Claire is lazy, we see 20 mins of their lives, they don't show everything they do!!!

Reactions: 5
Really enjoyed this weeks vlog, omg Id love to stay there and have food delivered in an hatch!!
I don't think Claire is lazy, we see 20 mins of their lives, they don't show everything they do!!!
The place they stayed looked amazing, even better bring dog friendly. I agree, I don't think Claire is lazy. We see a very limited amount of their lives, especially when it comes to the kids. One reason I like them so much is they aren't using their kids for content.

Reactions: 5
Don't you like Claire?
I like her , I'm just stating facts and this is a gossip site after all and she puts her life out to the public on YT

I only asked if she worked and said at least she doesn't play with her hair no more it's hardly the crime of the century

I like her , I'm just stating facts and this is a gossip site after all and she puts her life out to the public on YT

I only asked if she worked and said at least she doesn't play with her hair no more it's hardly the crime of the century
You also said she’s quite lazy. This is a rave thread so bitching doesn’t tend to happen on rave threads!