James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Clare's lip too!!
Has anyone watched finders keepers , is it any good?
I watched the first episode and never watched any other as it started going silly...

it wasn't the serious drama I was expecting.

Reactions: 3
This weeks vlog sponsor was hysterical, Hello Fresh,and what do the Buckleys make,Hotdogs and chips, the most basic meal possible. All it told ne is they can't be bothered to cook decent food and too lazy just to buy what they need with their weekly shop. I know it looks like I moan about them a lot,but it is refreshing that they aren't trying to pretend to cook regular meals and use services like Hello Fresh for the most basic meals and how Claire seems to permanently be doing laundry yet that pile on thei bedroom floor never gets smaller. Recently listening to their pod casts and watching the vlogs,I get the impression once the money dries up and James is getting less and less work and their lifestyle changes,I think Claire will leave him. I know thy have a lot of banter,but James hoes out of his way to wind her up, if she's unwell, he has to make it about him. Cooking his own meals(meals fit for a toddler) and not the rest of his family, quite selfish behaviour

Reactions: 2
When I first heard James and his wife were doing YT (must have been back in lockdown I guess) I thought it would be awful. Too cool for school and overly quirky. But I still really like them. Not always, some things can irritate, but on the whole I would hate it if they stopped. I do particularly like the ones where they don't really do anything. Just mooch around at home complaining 😂
And fair play never showing their children. I bet they've been told several times it would be better if they did, but good for them not doing it and never making a massive deal out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think Clair would have looked twice at James if he was Joe blogs working on the roads,

and I don't think she's in love with him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When I first heard James and his wife were doing YT (must have been back in lockdown I guess) I thought it would be awful. Too cool for school and overly quirky. But I still really like them. Not always, some things can irritate, but on the whole I would hate it if they stopped. I do particularly like the ones where they don't really do anything. Just mooch around at home complaining 😂
And fair play never showing their children. I bet they've been told several times it would be better if they did, but good for them not doing it and never making a massive deal out of it.
Yeah I'm with you Jelly Bean
I don't think they're above critism or anything but they don't sugar coat their life or try and be some fake perfect couple and that is RARE.

I'd be interested to see when both boys turn 18/21 and are off living their lives how Clair fairs with an empty house ngl, I'm not saying she needs a job of her own rudely but I think a lot with James is that she seems to eat sleep and breathe the home as though the kids are still toddlers and with all due respect she doesn't have a lot going on independently so it's no wonder James gets on her nerves as she has no life away from him, it's hard to explain without sounding nasty 🤷

Reactions: 5
Wow! I assumed they perhaps studied in the US for a time but that’s crazy
The funny little twang on their accents is definitely Scottish.

In the spirit of this being a rave thread I'd say there's nothing to suggest that the boys have developed or are being allowed to walk around speaking as little faux Americans 😂

They definitely game of course but playing instruments and music is clearly their big love those kids play better than most adults and that takes LOADS of practice .

Reactions: 10