James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @guccigang for the thread name suggestion with most votes :love:
---
Carys has designed her latest 'kleckshun' with ITS called 'Outfits that don't give you bellyache'!! This kleckshun includes 'supportive' dresses.....that allow your boobs to rest on your stomach (if they are voluptuous)

We are waiting with baited breath for her jeans to be released ........

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I Hate the thread name, simply because I cAn NO LONGER TOLERATE THE WORD BELLY!! arghhh Carys you are more than a bleeping belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This woman has adults in her life right? Her parents are doctors? How has she been able to delude herself into thinking clothes giving you a stomach ache isna problem regular people have?!

Reactions: 18
Hey new to Carys... Literally just come across her... I feel like I want to love her because I have huge postnatal belly (still look pregnant, thanks diastasis recti and weight gain😖) so seeing body shapes like this honestly make me feel like less of a freak🥺 and less ashamed of my body.

My thing is though, how is she making clothes look so good on her??... Is she sucking her belly in to pose for pics?? Because the stuff she wears makes her look so much better that I think it would me.. it basically conceals her belly whereas on me I'd still look pregnant.

So is she sticking it out for pics unclothed then sucking it in or editing for the clothes pics?? I just don't get it.

Cos I'd say her belly looks bigger or about the same as mine (plus I'm taller than her but smaller boobs - duck her mammaries are bleeping colossal int they😳) but I just can't make any outfits conceal my distended abdominal area😭 and I honestly do not understand how she's dressing in a way that totally conceals hers??!!!!

Side note - Apologies for the repeated use of BELLY 🫠😂
1000038518.png

Reactions: 5
Hey new to Carys... Literally just come across her... I feel like I want to love her because I have huge postnatal belly (still look pregnant, thanks diastasis recti and weight gain😖) so seeing body shapes like this honestly make me feel like less of a freak🥺 and less ashamed of my body.

My thing is though, how is she making clothes look so good on her??... Is she sucking her belly in to pose for pics?? Because the stuff she wears makes her look so much better that I think it would me.. it basically conceals her belly whereas on me I'd still look pregnant.

So is she sticking it out for pics unclothed then sucking it in or editing for the clothes pics?? I just don't get it.

Cos I'd say her belly looks bigger or about the same as mine (plus I'm taller than her but smaller boobs - duck her mammaries are bleeping colossal int they😳) but I just can't make any outfits conceal my distended abdominal area😭 and I honestly do not understand how she's dressing in a way that totally conceals hers??!!!!

Side note - Apologies for the repeated use of BELLY 🫠😂View attachment 2990803
The first photo, she's taken a big breath in - you can tell from the position of her shoulders. The second photo, she's really breathing out and slouching....again, the shoulders give it away........

Reactions: 12
Your clothes should not give you a bellyache… that’s not something to normalise.

I suffer with bad bloating and need to wear loose fitting clothes and avoid high waists. But I would never think of my clothes “giving me a bellyache”.

She needs to get the source issue sorted out, rather than making her young audience think it’s normal to be that bloated and in pain and then blame it on clothes

Reactions: 16

Side note - Apologies for the repeated use of BELLY 🫠😂View attachment 2990803
It’s all about angles with Carys, the way she’s posing for the photos. She’s sucking in when it suits her or really pushing her stomach out when it suits her. She will tell you she wears size 14 for comfort but could size down (meaning she could squeeze herself into it), in reality she’s probably a 16-18 🤷🏻‍♀️you can’t rely on anything she says as she constantly contradicts herself.
I’m glad it gives you some comfort to see her photos on social media but please look for some other creators who will be more genuine, for Carys it’s all about money (flogging absolutely everything she can get pennies for) and trying to make people feel sorry for her (eg she says she’s got sensitive skin and eczema but constantly tries new products from TikTok shop causing flare ups 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The first photo, she's taken a big breath in - you can tell from the position of her shoulders. The second photo, she's really breathing out and slouching....again, the shoulders give it away........
But why is she doing this though?? Is it to make the clothes look better on than they actually do, so she can sell them? Therefore is it purely a money making thing??

I do feel like the photo I shared above, the one on the left could also be edited? Because no amount of holding your breath in could make your waist appear that tiny in comparison to the pic on the right, surely???!

Reactions: 5
1000015981.jpg

Wait for all the returns because no doubt people have ordered one of every size as she hasn't been remotely helpful with her sizing rambles

Reactions: 3
She has just started coming up on my Tiktok fyp for some reason, no idea what I've looked at to deserve this:ROFLMAO: but why is her stomach her whole personality? Why has she decided that's the right way to go with her content

Reactions: 8
She has just started coming up on my Tiktok fyp for some reason, no idea what I've looked at to deserve this:ROFLMAO: but why is her stomach her whole personality? Why has she decided that's the right way to go with her content
I think you mean BELLY

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But why is she doing this though?? Is it to make the clothes look better on than they actually do, so she can sell them? Therefore is it purely a money making thing??

I do feel like the photo I shared above, the one on the left could also be edited? Because no amount of holding your breath in could make your waist appear that tiny in comparison to the pic on the right, surely???!
Exactly. Make the clothes look magic and people will buy them thus giving her commission.

Her belly is very much in the middle so she still has some waist. The left is face on, in a dark colour, breathing in. The right, pale colour, from the side, letting it out.
I am 38wks pregnant. If I take a photo of bump face on in black I’d look a bit apple shaped, from the side it’s enormous. Same thing.
Look at her recent reels, or the ITS collection post. They all start from a side angle to show off the belly, once she’s got the clothes on she’s always facing forward apart from the split second “unposed from the side” view.
Once you see it, you’ll wonder how you missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m glad it gives you some comfort to see her photos on social media but please look for some other creators who will be more genuine
I really love Amanda at @my_style_ideas she is 14-16 I think and shares some lovely outfits. I now wear things I never thought I could because of her

Reactions: 4
I really hope for their sake James’ her sad news doesn’t involve James’ Mum however you’d hope it’s not too serious as she posted about Ambela in the same paragraph.

Reactions: 11
I really hope for their sake James’ her sad news doesn’t involve James’ Mum however you’d hope it’s not too serious as she posted about Ambela in the same paragraph.
It's typical of Carys - the black background announcing they've had some sad, heavy news this week and she's still 'processing it'.....and then posting the jean's launch is coming Sunday.........hmmmmmm, why is she announcing that she's still 'processing it'????......Why didn't she take two days off earlier (ie. when she first found out?)......????Due to her klekshun going live????

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

This is why Carys' "bloated bellies are normal" narrative is so dangerous. It's not normal for all women and people need to take it seriously.
My grandma had similar bloating/lump in her stomach and painful stomach, it turned out to be bowel cancer but she was too old to operate or given chemo ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9