James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gets a box to put phones away for James’ birthday. Still putting up loads of Instagram stories in the evening.

Reactions: 5
And surprise surprise the weaning posts start at exactly 6 months but they definitely haven’t just started by the looks of things. No kid grabs a strawberry and eats it like that on the first day of them having solids. Id say she’s been having food for a good few weeks

Reactions: 23
And surprise surprise the weaning posts start at exactly 6 months but they definitely haven’t just started by the looks of things. No kid grabs a strawberry and eats it like that on the first day of them having solids. Id say she’s been having food for a good few weeks
Can I jsut also ask why her weaning a few weeks early is bad? I weaned my daughter at 5 months

Reactions: 3
Can I jsut also ask why her weaning a few weeks early is bad? I weaned my daughter at 5 months
It’s really not recommended to wean babies untill 6 months because theirs guts simply arnt ready (I’m in no way bashing you so please don’t think that just saying what the advice is ) weaning before 6 months can cause problems later in life with a child’s gut health studies have now found

Reactions: 5
She won’t have shown it because it goes against NHS & UNICEF advice - which are 6 months old unless medically advised to do earlier but I’m not going to get into a discussion on it because it will go all Mumsnet. It was predicted on this thread that they would wean ‘early’ but keep it quiet until the minute she hit 6 months and lo and behold they have.

Reactions: 9
The advice isn't exactly 6 months, it's AROUND six months so long as baby shows all the signs of readiness. I guess Amber finally learnt to bring things to her mouth because I swear Carys said not long ago that she couldn't.

Why have they bought bloody nike trainers for a 6 month old!?

Reactions: 7
I only started on baby rice etc, but I get now that they didn’t want to show it early because of hate 😂
I mean buying a 6 month old Nikes when A) they can’t walk & B) going to be stupidly uncomfortable for her!

Reactions: 1
I only started on baby rice etc, but I get now that they didn’t want to show it early because of hate 😂
I mean buying a 6 month old Nikes when A) they can’t walk & B) going to be stupidly uncomfortable for her!
The baby shoes are ridiculous. Elle Darby does the same. Nothing but a fashion accessory

She has 64 pumpkins i her house, dresses her daughter in pumpkin and autumn colours only and has said autumn about 1000 times in the first 10 minutes of the vlog. It’s not normal to be so obsessed with a season, she must be extremely bored

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has 64 pumpkins i her house, dresses her daughter in pumpkin and autumn colours only and has said autumn about 1000 times in the first 10 minutes of the vlog. It’s not normal to be so obsessed with a season, she must be extremely bored
Any normal person would fkkkin dread the end of summer!! Yeah I like the idea of staying all snug inside and drinking hot chocs by the log fire watching the witches blah blah blah but reality...the clocks going back so doing the school run/going to work in the dark, more rain, more wind, coming home in the dark, being stuck inside all day with whinging kids because its miserable outside so can't go anywhere, can't get my bloody washing dry, getting out the hot shower into a freezing cold bathroom, windscreen of the car fogged up, being able to physically see my breath, trying to draggggg my kids out of their warm beds to go to school...the list is fuckin endless but of course, none of this applies to tweedle dee and tweedle dumb who have literally nothing of importance going on in their lives except for how many pumpkins to lash in their porch..yawn.

Reactions: 22
Seriously though, how skanky are these two.

Surely no one lives with a house as grubby and messy as theirs?! No excuse about the nonsense of having a baby. Neither of them even have a job, they’re at home 24/7 365. Absolutely ZERO reason for them to live like pikies.

Its just rank.

Reactions: 12
Good luck to her when amber is mobile, she’s gonna H A T E it, moving all of her tit on the fireplace etc. Nothing staying in their places 😂

Lol latest vlog, ambers “outfit” is pjs 😂

Lol latest vlog, ambers “outfit” is pjs 😂

You can see I’m James eyes how drained he is from her

to be fair, my baby did when we started weaning at 6 months 🤣 we did BLW too.

Could easily find out how far into they are because she said what course they were following, but probably going to be pricey just to say give your baby these foods 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Why is she so rough with amber?! like rubbing her belly with that high pitch voice?! She’s not a dog.

Reactions: 9
The pumpkins must be making up for something which is lacking in her life 😆

Reactions: 3
I’m on my second child now and I’ll not be rushing to wean. It’s so much easier to keep them filled with milk than having to creatively create meals / food for a tiny person 3 times a day (eventually) 😂
Carys just wants to get Amber off the boob so much so she can have more ME time boo

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why have they bought bloody nike trainers for a 6 month old!?
This annoys me so much - absolutely no reason to wear shoes. They had her in Converse when she was about 2 months old I remember seeing a picture. Amber is nothing but a doll to Carys

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.