James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such an unrelatable dumb duck. I didn't have my hair done for about 5 years after having my kids, i had no time, no money and no one to watch them. If I wasn't on mat leave I was at work or rushing to go pick them up from childcare. She hasn't a bleeping clue what a hard day's work is. She's becoming more and more of a c**t the more I watch her. I was discussing her and a few others with the girls at my work and they was all saying they loved her, well I jumped on my high horse and got them told, i gave them my thoughts exactly and pointed them to the dark side over here to get a the real truth on these spoilt, selfish, pathetic, self centred morons

Reactions: 21
Shes such an unrelatable dumb duck. I didn't have my hair done for about 5 years after having my kids, i had no time, no money and no one to watch them. If I wasn't on mat leave I was at work or rushing to go pick them up from childcare. She hasn't a bleeping clue what a hard day's work is. She's becoming more and more of a c**t the more I watch her. I was discussing her and a few others with the girls at my work and they was all saying they loved her, well I jumped on my high horse and got them told, i gave them my thoughts exactly and pointed them to the dark side over here to get a the real truth on these spoilt, selfish, pathetic, self centred morons
So true you can’t anyone so unrelatable than her she’s a dumb F**k all right 😡 am glad you have opened there eyes for the fake ass b**ch that she is. Am all about these YouTubes being honest and real not lying about every living thing specially subjects like parenting as many people find this hard no matter how there children are and she’s never excepts her privallage she has over most families. Like the whole for us to spend quality time together when herself and James don’t have a job and both stay at home parents that pics up a camera every now then them filming themselves sitting in the house doing nothing. Or her going to the hairdresser every couple of weeks when most can’t and expects us to issue her a medal because she done it on her own. People would be lucky if they could even get a mobile hairdresser to come to there house once a year much less. But then I know she definitely does it for her ITS shoots I don’t believe she would have took pride in her hair at all but as I said before it’s to deflect away from her collection and now her BIG crooked nose that SHE has pointed out not going to lye I didn’t even recognise it but now she said it that’s all I can see she pathetic.

Reactions: 3
She has more me time than I do and I don’t have any children just normal responsibilities like a job :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 30
So true you can’t anyone so unrelatable than her she’s a dumb F**k all right 😡 am glad you have opened there eyes for the fake ass b**ch that she is. Am all about these YouTubes being honest and real not lying about every living thing specially subjects like parenting as many people find this hard no matter how there children are and she’s never excepts her privallage she has over most families. Like the whole for us to spend quality time together when herself and James don’t have a job and both stay at home parents that pics up a camera every now then them filming themselves sitting in the house doing nothing. Or her going to the hairdresser every couple of weeks when most can’t and expects us to issue her a medal because she done it on her own. People would be lucky if they could even get a mobile hairdresser to come to there house once a year much less. But then I know she definitely does it for her ITS shoots I don’t believe she would have took pride in her hair at all but as I said before it’s to deflect away from her collection and now her BIG crooked nose that SHE has pointed out not going to lye I didn’t even recognise it but now she said it that’s all I can see she pathetic.
Wow you sound really quite angry about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something I don’t understand is why they don’t like / reply to more comments! Surely, with two of you working on the channel together you would be more present with your audience

Reactions: 12
Something I don’t understand is why they don’t like / reply to more comments! Surely, with two of you working on the channel together you would be more present with your audience
I honestly think they don’t actually care that much about their audience, they just want the views and engagement so they can make more money

Reactions: 19
Notice how Amber is now up and getting involved with a family evening this late after we all said the other day about them forcing her into the bedtime routine & in the pushchair for James' birthday meal 🤣 hi Caz👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
clearly posted that vid of amber so people will notice bits of food on her lips, so they'll message her asking about weaning to up her engagement 🙄

Reactions: 9
Notice how Amber is now up and getting involved with a family evening this late after we all said the other day about them forcing her into the bedtime routine & in the pushchair for James' birthday meal 🤣 hi Caz👋🏼
i think they are doing that because elle darbys latest vlog showed them constantly holding and interacting with their baby.

Reactions: 3
I came on to say the same thing! Surprised Carys wasn't rocking her in the corner with the white noise machine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she tuck gym tops into gym leggings? It highlights her stomach area and she would look a lot better if she didnt tuck it in, I dont think there’s any issues with her weight/shape she just dresses appallingly.

Reactions: 17
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't she JUST bought doc martins and now she's bought "walking boots"
This girl is genuinely addicted to shopping

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't she JUST bought doc martins and now she's bought "walking boots"
I’m not a fan of DMs but I get why she’d buy walking boots for walks in winter - I wouldn’t want to get nicer boots covered in mud etc and they’re a lot more comfortable once broken in

Reactions: 6
Yeh but DMs are fashion and walking boots are practical, completely fair given they go walking with the dog.

Why does she tuck gym tops into gym leggings? It highlights her stomach area and she would look a lot better if she didnt tuck it in, I dont think there’s any issues with her weight/shape she just dresses appallingly.
There are issues with her walking though, constantly walking like she’s had an accident. So embarrassing for her, amber will be walking better than her soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.