James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on my second child now and I’ll not be rushing to wean. It’s so much easier to keep them filled with milk than having to creatively create meals / food for a tiny person 3 times a day (eventually) 😂
Carys just wants to get Amber off the boob so much so she can have more ME time boo
Absolutely this. When weaning starts I always feel like you spend all of your time either preparing food, feeding them or cleaning up after them!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely this. When weaning starts I always feel like you spend all of your time either preparing food, feeding them or cleaning up after them!
I mean I don’t have kids so I don’t know what you should and shouldn’t do but, I remember, when my brother was born, my mum just used to most of the time just blend up whatever we were having with her little hand blender! She always cooked meals for dinner especially for us and my dad and she used to just mush that up and my brother had the same as us! Lol!! Obviously he had actual baby food as well but I def don’t remember it being a lot of hassle for her in making loads of extra meals…but I mean that was a while ago now, you re probably not allowed to do that any more for some silly reason! Lol!

Reactions: 2
I mean I don’t have kids so I don’t know what you should and shouldn’t do but, I remember, when my brother was born, my mum just used to most of the time just blend up whatever we were having with her little hand blender! She always cooked meals for dinner especially for us and my dad and she used to just mush that up and my brother had the same as us! Lol!! Obviously he had actual baby food as well but I def don’t remember it being a lot of hassle for her in making loads of extra meals…but I mean that was a while ago now, you re probably not allowed to do that any more for some silly reason! Lol!
It is a bit easier if you choose to do puree, but a lot of people these days choose to do baby led weaning which is a total different ball game.
It’s definitely a bit of a hassle creating healthy, varied meals that’s also cooked/cut up in a safe way to minimise choking. I did so much research into it it definitely consumed me for a while and found it quite stressful at the beginning. Oh and the messsss with BLW is no joke🥴🤣

Reactions: 7
I did baby led weaning with my first so they ate what we ate (prepared in a way that was safe for them) but it still felt like I was always thinking about what they were eating. Milk is definitely easier especially as she’s breastfeeding she doesn’t have to do anything but whack her boob out! No sterilising bottles or making up formula it’s the easiest time when they’re on just milk

Reactions: 4
Well these days baby lead weaning is about giving the baby different types of food - same as wha the adults eat - but in such a way that they can pick it up, feel it, taste it, smell it. So portions of different types of foods with different colours and textures etc. not as easy as just blending up foods.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.