Jameela Jamil #4 Now she's anti-trans, What's next? OnlyFans?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks puberty blockers are the same as contraceptive implants etc that suppress periods. NO idea what she's talking about.

Reactions: 15
Yeah Tracey is! Have you followed Tracey’s stuff on JJ?

You can see on her Instagram stories all the various investigations she’s done on JJ’s insane stories…
Just followed Tracey on Instagram, holy tit her stuff on JJ is funny as duck! What a bleeping bullshitter!!

Reactions: 3
Sure JJ. 🙄 I starts my periods age 10, and when they were heavy the doctors gave me tranexamic acid. Which are not puberty blockers you dim bint. Then I went on the pill as a teen.
Also, I was one of the unlucky few to have started my periods at primary school, so I doubt there were “loads” of girls having heavy periods younger than that at her school.

Reactions: 7
Just followed Tracey on Instagram, holy tit her stuff on JJ is funny as duck! What a bleeping bullshitter!!
Honestly she is truly brilliant. She has another Insta story highlight on Hilaria Baldwin (Alec’s wife who is 100% American but pretends to be Spanish) and it is truly hilarious - pun intended.

Reactions: 3
Funny how Jam hasn’t commented (as far as I’m aware) on NHS England banning puberty blockers (that tweet was apparently from years ago). I’m not on X do maybe she’s mentioned it there. It’s usually the type of thing she would have strong opinions about. But maybe she’s actually read about it and agrees? You’d need to be a total monster not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Funny how Jam hasn’t commented (as far as I’m aware) on NHS England banning puberty blockers (that tweet was apparently from years ago). I’m not on X do maybe she’s mentioned it there. It’s usually the type of thing she would have strong opinions about. But maybe she’s actually read about it and agrees? You’d need to be a total monster not to.
I believe she’s still on Insta so don’t know if any comments are there but to be fair to Jameela, she’s one of the very, very few celebs who vowed she would no longer use Twitter/X when Elon took over and stuck to that principal, her last retweet was in October 2022, when he bought it.

Reactions: 4
Getting her tits out at every opportunity because she’s been ‘silenced’ by Instagram and her tits defy the algorithm.

*rolls eyes so hard they fall out head*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6