Jameela Jamil #4 Now she's anti-trans, What's next? OnlyFans?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some story about a girl who took a random tit in her fellas parents house and she couldn’t flush and she tried to throw it out the window with HiLaRiOuS consequences 🙄
Is she trying to pass this off as in it happened to her? Because I definitely 100% remember reading this online before she was even a tv presenter I was aware of

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she trying to pass this off as in it happened to her? Because I definitely 100% remember reading this online before she was even a tv presenter I was aware of
No she was saying it was a recent news story…. I think something similar happened in the movie dumb and dumber and I definitely heard that story about a decade ago

Reactions: 2
No she was saying it was a recent news story…. I think something similar happened in the movie dumb and dumber and I definitely heard that story about a decade ago
I’ve never seen dumb and dumber but definitely have read a (non Jameela related) version of that story before online

Reactions: 1
The Hasan Minhaj's New Yorker piece reminds me so much of Jameela! I wonder if it boils down to parental issues and the crushing pressure for ethnically South Asian kids to succeed, to the extent that they felt they needed to embellish their stories for validation.

• Heart
“Recent” news story from 2017 😂
As always, Jameela is embarrassingly behind the curve whilst trying to make herself relevant and recent.

Reactions: 2
So Jameela has been on Woman's Hour, and during a discussion about abortion clinic buffer zones, she claimed that when she had an abortion, she had to be carried into the clinic, while a protestor pelted rosary beads at her.

Nothing can ever be simple for her, can it? She has to have the most dramatic experience ever, of everything.

This particular fairytale is based on total ignorance about the purpose of rosary beads. They're an aid to remember how to pray for the wearer, and would not be thrown at anyone. She seems to think that Catholics would use them like holy water, to exorcise away the desire to have an abortion.

In the same interview she was decrying cancel culture and how society should allow people a chance to grow and apologise.

Yet here she is, viciously slandering people who are different from herself, just to get attention. Her false claim that an unknown Catholic assaulted her is tantamount to inciting religious hatred against them. It is also unnecessarily stoking the polarization of the abortion debate by making false allegations about pro-life protestors.

None of this is conducive to calm and healthy discourse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Jameela has been on Woman's Hour, and during a discussion about abortion clinic buffer zones, she claimed that when she had an abortion, she had to be carried into the clinic, while a protestor pelted rosary beads at her.

Nothing's can ever be simple for her, can it? She has to have the most dramatic experience ever, of everything.

This particular fairytale is based on total ignorance about the purpose of rosary beads. They're an aid to remember how to pray for the wearer, and would not be thrown at anyone. She seems to think that Catholics would use them like holy water, to exorcise away the desire to have an abortion.

In the same interview she was decrying cancel culture and how society should allow people a chance to grow and apologise.

Yet here she is, viciously slandering people who are different from herself, just to get attention. Her false claim that an unknown Catholic assaulted her is tantamount to inciting religious hatred against them. It is also unnecessarily stoking the polarization of the abortion debate by making false allegations about pro-life protestors.
I also listened to this podcast and watched the small clip and I really didn’t believe the ‘pelted rosary beads’ part either. Even the presenter queried this and said she hadn’t heard of physical assaults happening outside abortion clinics. I felt like you could even see Jameela’s demeanour change when she was queried over this. Seemed odd and embellished to me.

Reactions: 18
The rosary beads stuff never happened. She really is a pathological liar, it’s so bizarre she doesn’t stop when she’s been caught out publicly so many times.

Reactions: 15
I listened to WH too and was cringing so hard with Jameela’s rosary bead story. She was laughing as she was telling it which to me means it’s a funny story she just made up. Has she ever mentioned that little detail before when talking about her abortion? I don’t keep track of her crazy stories but I feel like that’s something she’d have mentioned before. Emma seemed to not believe her the way she was questioning her. She went hard in on her the whole interview which I wasn’t expecting and I don’t think Jameela was either, she’s used to Hollywood fake niceness. I’m not sure what to make of Jameela’s new found realisation of how aggressive she has been online, on one hand it’s good but also it feels like she’s just trying to shield herself from criticism. It’s too late for that I feel.

Reactions: 11
Protesters actually assaulting people visiting the clinic would make it very easy for the individual victim or the clinic to involve the police and press charges, meaning the clinic could get the protesters removed. People standing in judgement or waiving signs is a bit more tricky to deal with. As crack-conroe points out above, rosary beads are not chucked at sinners like holy water, but it’s not something that would just be shrugged off or allowed to happen either. There would 100% be a record of this happening if pro-lifers started assaulting people, and Jameela would have mentioned it before now.

Plus, JJ has always been very open about her choice to have an abortion and that she was grateful to have it as she knew she wasn’t ready… so why exactly is she being ‘carried’ into the clinic as if she’s in such a state she can’t even walk? She’s certifiable.

Reactions: 15
Oh FFS, she's ridiculous. There's no way that happened, I'm involved with pro-choice activism and I've never heard of any kind of physical assault, protestors are more likely to try to speak to people entering and then go on with some scaremongering or misleading bullshit, but they aren't stupid. They're trying to make people uncomfortable, they're far too well-organised and focused to start kicking off with physical assaults. This is not only a really obvious lie, it's also dangerous, some more naive people listening to that may not get the reproductive healthcare they need in time because this story has put them off attending a clinic. What an absolute bleeping melt.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I just do not believe this. Especially in the Uk…there is nowhere near the amount of pro life rhetoric than the US and protests are extremely rare and usually well controlled by police especially in London.
also the bit where she said she turned around to the woman and said “if I keep this baby will you adopt it” and the woman said no. And she said “well I’m going in then.”

I feel like there were recent viral interview videos at abortion clinics recently that said this and definitely feels like she’s copying that story for a girl boss viral moment.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She absolutely would have said before now about being hit by rosary beads 🙄🤥 correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she has and I have heard her talk about it and read posts where she talks about it. And being carried in? What? She’s writing her own movie in her head.

It’s like when you’re kid and you embellish stories for dramatic effect and not one adult believes what you’re saying but nod along going ‘that’s nice dear’ 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Turns out she has mentioned rosary beads being thrown before, back in 2013. Story slightly MASSIVELY different (it apparently happened to a friend, not her):

Story changes again in 2021 where she claims the above happened to her, including rosary beads, and also mentions at the time she weighed “way over 175lb”.

Story changes AGAIN later that year, when she hopped on Instagram telling her followers “I had not a minute of regret. I only felt deep relief and gratitude that I lived in a country that made abortion accessible and safe. Nobody made me feel bad for being there”.

Seems, like with most of her tales, she can’t keep up. When she wants to appear like a victim she apparently had objects thrown at her as she was carried into a clinic, but when protesting anti abortion laws in Texas she apparently walked straight in and nobody made her feel bad for it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe this woman still has a platform. She is incapable of telling the truth about anything! Why must everything be embellished and exaggerated? She is so embarrassing 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Turns out she has mentioned rosary beads being thrown before, back in 2013. Story slightly MASSIVELY different (it apparently happened to a friend, not her):

Story changes again in 2021 where she claims the above happened to her, including rosary beads, and also mentions at the time she weighed “way over 175lb”.

Story changes AGAIN later that year, when she hopped on Instagram telling her followers “I had not a minute of regret. I only felt deep relief and gratitude that I lived in a country that made abortion accessible and safe. Nobody made me feel bad for being there”.

Seems, like with most of her tales, she can’t keep up. When she wants to appear like a victim she apparently had objects thrown at her as she was carried into a clinic, but when protesting anti abortion laws in Texas she apparently walked straight in and nobody made her feel bad for it
Appreciate your efforts here, just superb Hocky! 👏 It’s actually hilarious when it’s laid out like that. When you look at all these stories, it probably did happen to a friend and she’s taken that on as her story, then embellishes again with the ‘being carried in’ (yeah right). She can’t see green cheese as my mum would say. She had sat and listened to the story that was on before her about abortion clinics in the UK and how protesters outside clinics should be dealt with. She’s obviously thought I need to add something to this - oh yeah I was pelted with rosary beads ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Appreciate your efforts here, just superb Hocky! 👏 It’s actually hilarious when it’s laid out like that. When you look at all these stories, it probably did happen to a friend and she’s taken that on as her story, then embellishes again with the ‘being carried in’ (yeah right). She can’t see green cheese as my mum would say. She had sat and listened to the story that was on before her about abortion clinics in the UK and how protesters outside clinics should be dealt with. She’s obviously thought I need to add something to this - oh yeah I was pelted with rosary beads ffs 🤣🤣🤣
This is a symptom of borderline personality disorder -- reinventing other people's trauma/experiences as one's own for attention.

Reactions: 10
Sorry guys I'm new here. I find her truly insufferable. She's still with James right? What's the deal there? He seems to adore her, not sure what he's like as a human but I love his music.

From that article:

Babies are hard. They are no sleep. They scream, sometimes for 25 minutes straight (without taking a breath), at a pitch Mariah Carey could only dream of. They projectile-tit. They will at SOME point, at least try, to piss in your mouth.

WTF is she on about? Have had several babies and can confirm that NONE of them ever tried to 'piss in my mouth'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9