Jameela Jamil #4 Now she's anti-trans, What's next? OnlyFans?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here as soon as I saw that clip of the interviewer incredulously asking if the rosary thing had actually happened. What a bizarre statement. Also, babies don't "try" to pee anywhere... they aren't cognitively aware of what they are doing when urinating...

It sounds to me like she thinks babies crying, pooping etc are done deliberately to upset parents? What a weird perspective to have

Reactions: 5
From that article:

Babies are hard. They are no sleep. They scream, sometimes for 25 minutes straight (without taking a breath), at a pitch Mariah Carey could only dream of. They projectile-tit. They will at SOME point, at least try, to piss in your mouth.

WTF is she on about? Have had several babies and can confirm that NONE of them ever tried to 'piss in my mouth'.
My baby did all of these things šŸ˜‚ pissed in my face and up the wall. The projectile tit all over the changing table and his cot (and the wall again). The screaming and no sleep šŸ˜… thank god heā€™s almost a teenager now. Sheā€™s trying to be funny. And I think she can be funny at times. Thatā€™s what gets me about her. I agree with her on a lot of things and find her interesting to listen to, then you get the ridiculous over the top stories, the outrageous lies (and the small lies that she starts to believe herself), and her undying love for all things equality (to the detriment of women in favour of pandering to men) and Iā€™m just like Jameela, WTAF.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My baby did all of these things šŸ˜‚ pissed in my face and up the wall. The projectile tit all over the changing table and his cot (and the wall again). The screaming and no sleep šŸ˜… thank god heā€™s almost a teenager now. Sheā€™s trying to be funny. And I think she can be funny at times. Thatā€™s what gets me about her. I agree with her on a lot of things and find her interesting to listen to, then you get the ridiculous over the top stories, the outrageous lies (and the small lies that she starts to believe herself), and her undying love for all things equality (to the detriment of women in favour of pandering to men) and Iā€™m just like Jameela, WTAF.
They don't TRY to piss in your mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s trying to be funny. And I think she can be funny at times. Thatā€™s what gets me about her. I agree with her on a lot of things and find her interesting to listen to, then you get the ridiculous over the top stories, the outrageous lies (and the small lies that she starts to believe herself), and her undying love for all things equality (to the detriment of women in favour of pandering to men) and Iā€™m just like Jameela, WTAF.
Sheā€™s always been on an uphill battle with me! She, along with Rick Edwards, Alexa Chung and Alex Zane took over as replacements for the presenters I liked on T4 and I didnā€™t like any of that new crew, and then replaced June Sarpong on the second series of Playing It Straight! Iā€™m trying to remember when it turned from ā€œsheā€™s very mildly annoyingā€ to ā€œwhat the actual duck is she going on about now!?ā€

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s always been on an uphill battle with me! She, along with Rick Edwards, Alexa Chung and Alex Zane took over as replacements for the presenters I liked on T4 and I didnā€™t like any of that new crew, and then replaced June Sarpong on the second series of Playing It Straight! Iā€™m trying to remember when it turned from ā€œsheā€™s very mildly annoyingā€ to ā€œwhat the actual duck is she going on about now!?ā€
I bet someone could make a very embarrassing clip reel of jameela on Playing it Straight that would completely contradict her current image

Reactions: 5
I never paid her much attention in the t4 days. I took notice when she openly called out the Kardashianā€™s for their part in the toxic diet culture our society is steeped in a few years ago. And thought that was pretty brave and possibly career suicide (in Hollywood anyway). I agree with her on the diet culture and how harmful it is for young people (esp girls). But when she want full TRA I lost so much respect for her. Then came the bee stories and her exaggerated stories and I thought oh wow, sheā€™s a bit cuckoo šŸ˜‚ itā€™s conflicting because she does talk a lot of sense about some things. And for all her trans rights are human rights mantras, I think she actually doesnā€™t believe in it at all - sheā€™s just going along with it to keep in with the woke loonies.

Reactions: 6
I bet someone could make a very embarrassing clip reel of jameela on Playing it Straight that would completely contradict her current image
I bet that could be so easily done. Even just her hosting the show itself, I can imagine her ranting on Twitter about what a disgusting show it is if it was anyone else presenting. Hmm, thatā€™s got me wondering if sheā€™s ever made mention of it since she turned into Xena: Twitter: Warrior Princess. Gonna have a quick lookā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh so pleased to have found this thread. JJ is a complete lunatic. I absolutely love all of Tracey Egan Morriseyā€™s investigations in to her. Canā€™t wait for her book on JJ.

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s her insta account? Canā€™t find her!
@traciemorrissey

And if you go to her Story highlights and look for the ā€œJJā€ story

She basically went through every single bs health and biographical claim Jameela has ever made, and tears it apart. Itā€™s very funny

• Heart
She talks such utter bollocks.
---
Of course Jam knows more than actual doctors, she should be running the NHS! Quick, someone give Dr Jamil total control of the NHS, she knows best after all, she went to school with girls who took puberty blockers* for heavy periods. Thatā€™s the same as being an actual doctor. Sure, Jam.

* teens with heavy and painful periods are routinely given the contraceptive pill Jam, not puberty blockers, you melt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She talks such utter bollocks.
---
Of course Jam knows more than actual doctors, she should be running the NHS! Quick, someone give Dr Jamil total control of the NHS, she knows best after all, she went to school with girls who took puberty blockers* for heavy periods. Thatā€™s the same as being an actual doctor. Sure, Jam.

* teens with heavy and painful periods are routinely given the contraceptive pill Jam, not puberty blockers, you melt.
Dr Jameela is the be all and end all and if you disagree, youā€™re racist and homophobic and transphobic, for some reason, and you canā€™t argue otherwise with her šŸ§

• Haha
If they have heavy periods then they've already gone through puberty.

That's not the same as their current use which is to prevent natal puberty from ever starting, and depending on how early and for how long they are on them renders them sterile and unable to achieve orgasm, not to mention the brittle bones and lack of skeletal growth. And issues with their liver and pancreas. And inability to feel sexual or romantic attraction. And lack of evidence that there's any improvement in mental health after all that

But sure Jameela, I'm sure you knew loads of "cis kids" who took them for heavy periods when the pill was readily available then.

• Heart
Reactions: 14